辦公室英語會話例項:提醒同事忘記的事?

辦公室會話--提醒

  同事忘了你交待的事情?有必要提醒他一下了。怎麼提醒好呢?看看下面的對話吧。

  A: Terry? I need the file you took yesterday.

  特里,我要用你昨天拿走的檔案。

  B: I'm sorry, Jane. I left it at home. I'll bring it back tomorrow.

  對不起,簡。我把它忘在家裡了,明天給你拿來。

  A: Terry, I told you yesterday that I'd be using the file this afternoon.

  我昨天告訴你我今天下午要用的。

  B: I know, Jane. I just walked out and it completely slipped my mind. I'll go home and get it at noon, all right?

  我知道。我完全忘了這回事了。我中午回家去取,行嗎?

  辦公室會話--請假

  人吃五穀雜糧,沒有不生病的,身體不舒服的時候工作自然也沒法做好,這時候就需要請假休息或是看醫生了。該怎麼提出請假呢?我們看下面一段對話:

  A: Mr. Emory, I'd like to take this afternoon off if it's all right with you.

  艾默利先生,我今天下午想請假,可以嗎?

  B: But Sam, you've called in sick 5 times in the last three weeks.

  薩姆,你這三週來已經請了5次假了。

  A: I know, Mr. Emory. I'm sorry. But I really need to see the doctor this afternoon. I feel dizzy and I can't concentrate on my work.

  我知道,對不起。但是我今天下午必須去看醫生,我頭暈而且不能專心工作。

  B: All right, then. But don't forget to bring a doctor's note in tomorrow.

  好吧,但是記著明天把醫生開的證明拿來。

  辦公室裡如何跟同事打招呼

  辦公室裡怎麼打招呼?其實沒有那麼複雜,學學下面這些對話例項,輕鬆去建立你的人際關係吧。

  (1)

  A: Hi, Jane, how are you doing this morning?

  嗨,簡,今天早晨感覺怎樣?

  B: I'm all right, thanks. Just a little tired.

  還好,謝謝。只是有點累。

  A: You worked overtime last night?

  昨晚加班了吧?

  B: Yeah, I got home at about 2.

  是啊,我昨晚2點才到家。

  (2)

  A: Hi, Tim. How are you? I haven't seen you for a long time.

  嗨,蒂姆,你好嗎?好久不見了。

  B: I'm fine. I've been out of town. I just got back.

  很好。我出差去了,剛回來。

  A: Where did you go?

  去哪了?

  B: I went to New York for a meeting.

  去紐約開了個會。

  (3)

  A: Hi there! My name is Terry. You're new around here, huh?

  嗨,我叫特里。你是新來的吧?

  B: Yes. My name is Mark. I just started a couple of weeks ago.

  是的。我叫馬克,剛來幾個星期。

  A: Well, if there's anything I can do for you, let me know.

  哦,如果有什麼需要幫忙的,儘管找我。

  B: Thanks. I really appreciate that!

  非常感謝!

辦公室, 同事, 例項, 英語會話,
相關問題答案