英語簡單對話帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年05月03日

  剛開始進行英語對話時,我們可能不瞭解對方的意思,往往需要對方翻譯成中文。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :電視

  Todd: Marika let's talk about television.

  茉莉,我們來聊聊電視。

  Marika: OK.

  好的。

  Todd: Do you like to watch a lot of TV?

  你喜歡經常看電視嗎?

  Marika: Yeah, I watch a lot of TV.

  是的,我經常看電視。

  Todd: Now you've been in Japan for awhile. Do yo watch TV in English or in Japanese?

  你現在在日本已經有一段時間了。你是看英語電視節目還是看日語電視節目?

  Marika: I watch TV in Japanese, but if it's on in English I will watch it in English. Yeah, I'm the same way.

  我看日語節目,但如果有英語的我就看英語節目。是的,我也是。

  Todd: Um, how good is your comprehension? How much can you understand?

  你的日語對話能力怎麼樣?你能聽懂多少?

  Marika: If it's a drama I can understand most of what's happening, and definitely the story, but if a talk show and there's young people on and there're speaking fast, with a lot of slang, I don't reallyunderstand a lot of what they're saying, although I might know what topic they're discussing, I won't know what exactly their stand is.

  如果是戲劇,我能看懂,明白故事情節,但如果是脫口秀節目,而且有年輕人在節目上說得很快,用很多俚語,我就不太懂他們在說些什麼了。雖然我能大致明白他們所討論的節目主題,但我不明白他們是什麼立場。

  Todd: Do you think that TV is bad for people?

  你認為電視會對人有壞的影響嗎?

  Marika: Yeah, I think that TV is bad for people. It's really bad.

  是的,我認為電視對人會產生不好的影響,很壞的影響。

  ?

  為什麼?

  Marika: Because instead of reading a book or doing something outside, or doing somethingproductive you just sit in front of a TV and absorb bad information or things that don't really help, help you learn anything probably, although Japanese television I think does have a lot of good documentaries and a lot of informative television programs.

  因為人們不再讀書,進行戶外運動,或者做其他富有成效的事,而是坐在電視機前吸收一些沒有幫助的資訊,吸收那些你學不到任何東西的資訊。但我認為日本電視節目中有許多好的紀錄片和有意義的電視節目。

  :天氣

  Todd: Hey, James!

  嗨,詹姆斯!

  James: Yeah!

  嗨!

  Todd: Let's talk about seasons.

  我們來聊一聊季節。

  James: OK.

  好的。

  Todd: James, what is your favorite season?

  詹姆斯,你最喜歡的季節是什麼?

  James: My favorite season is spring.

  我最喜歡的是春天。

  Todd: Yeah, why is that?

  為什麼是春天?

  James: Because it's not so cold but it's not so hot that I'm sweating on the train. I can go to the beach. I can relax with my friends outside. It's very nice.

  因為春天的天氣不是很冷也不是很熱,參加訓練正合適。我還能去海邊玩兒,和我的朋友一起出去。天氣非常好。

  Todd: OK. What is your least favorite season?

  好的,你最不喜歡的季節是什麼?

  James: My least favorite season in Japan is the rainy season ...because I don't like rain at all.

  我最不喜歡的是日本的雨季……因為我一點兒都不喜歡雨。

  Todd: OK. What season are we in right now?

  好的。我們現在正處於什麼季節?

  James: Right now it is the very end of winter. It is just starting to become spring.

  現在正是冬天的末尾,我們即將迎來春天。

  Todd: What's the weather like today?

  今天的天氣怎麼樣呢?

  James: Today, it's very sunny. It's a little cool. A little breezy. It's very nice. I enjoy it.

  今天天氣很晴朗,威風,有一點冷。今天天氣很好,我很喜歡。

  :駕駛

  Todd: OK, Hello!

  你好!

  Jeanna: Hello!

  你好!

  Todd: We're back. What would you like to talk about?

  今天你要談些什麼?

  Jeanna: Driving.

  開車。

  Todd: OK. Tell us about driving.

  好的。跟我們談談駕駛。

  Jeanna: Well, I'm gonna get my permit soon and then I get to drive. I'm really looking forward to that. It's kind of the start of being independent.

  我馬上就拿到駕駛許可證了。我真的很期待能開車。這樣我就能慢慢開始獨立了。

  Todd: Yeah, I hear you, so you say permit, is that the same thing as a license?

  是的,你說快拿到許可證了,它和駕照一樣嗎?

  Jeanna: No, you have to have your permit six months before you can get a license.

  不一樣,要先拿到許可證,六個月後才能拿駕照。

  Todd: Oh, really. How do you get a permit?

  真的。怎樣拿到許可證?

  Jeanna: You have to take driving school, then you have to go to the DMV and take a test.

  你要上駕駛學校,接著要去DMV接受測試。

  Todd: OK. What is the DMV?

  什麼是DMV?

  Jeanna: The Department of Motor Vehicles.

  DMV就是機動車輛管理局。

  Todd: OK, and they give you your license of permit so you can drive. OK, when you have a driver'slicense what places do you want to go to?

  DMV發給你許可證,這樣你就可以***。好的,等你有了駕駛證,你想去哪?

  Jeanna: To see my friends and to hang out, just to school and back.

  我可以去看看我的朋友,和他們一起出去,開車上下學。

  Todd: OK, nice, so do you have a car right now?

  很棒,你現在有車嗎?

  Jeanna: No.

  沒有。

  Todd: OK, are you saving?

  那你在攢錢嗎?

  Jeanna: Yeah!

  是的!

  :英倫生活

  Todd: Hello!

  你好!

  Tara: Hello!

  你好!

  Todd: Can you say your name please?

  能告訴我們你的名字嗎?

  Tara: OK, my name is Tara.

  我的名字是塔拉。

  Todd: And, where are you from?

  你來自哪裡?

  Tara: I'm from England. I'm from Redding.

  我來自英國Redding。

  Todd: Redding! OK. Where is Redding in England?

  Redding!Redding在英國哪裡?

  Tara: It's south-east of London.

  在倫敦東南部。

  Todd: OK. What's your hometown like?

  你的家鄉是什麼樣的?

  Tara: It's not quite a city, but it's big. It's quite spacious. It's not as crowded as Tokyo.

  我的家鄉不是一座城市,但它真的很大。空間很大,不像東京這麼擁擠。

  Todd: Yeah.

  好的。

  Tara: It's quite a few people. A lot of young people, and a lot of business there.

  那兒的人相當多。其中有許多年輕人,和商人。

  Todd: OK. What's the best thing about your town?

  你家鄉最棒的地方是什麼?

  Tara: The best thing is the people. The people there are really friendly, and it's still quite clean and safe there.

  最棒的就是那裡的人。那裡的人們很友好,而且那裡很整潔,很安全。

  Todd: Oh, that's nice. Alright thanks, Tara.

  太棒了。謝謝你,塔拉。

  :早餐

  Todd: Hello!

  你好!

  Kentaro: Hello!

  你好!

  Todd: Did you have breakfast this morning Kentaro?

  你今天早晨吃早飯了嗎,健太郎?

  Kentaro: Yeah!

  吃了!

  Todd: Really! What did you have?

  真的!你都吃了什麼?

  Kentaro: I had a traditional Japanese type of breakfast, natto and miso soup and rice, white rice, and fish.

  我吃了一頓日本傳統早餐,納豆,味噌湯,米飯和魚。

  Todd: Wow! Do you eat that every day?

  哇!你是每天都吃這些嗎?

  Kentaro: Yeah, maybe five days a week I will eat Japanese style breakfast.

  是的,大概每週有五天我會吃日式早餐。

  Todd: Oh, really! OK. Nice. And do you eat it at home or at a restaurant?

  哦,真的!你是在家吃還是在餐館吃?

  Kentaro: At home.

  在家吃。

  Todd: At home?

  在家吃?

  Kentaro: Mm-hm.

  嗯。

  Todd: OK. Do you make it yourself?

  好的。你是自己做嗎?

  Kentaro: Mm-hm.

  嗯。

  Todd: Oh, really. OK. What is a typical American breakfast?

  真的!典型美式早餐是什麼樣的?

  Kentaro: Well, I would say something like just toast and / or cereal and orange juice or milk.

  我認為是吐司,穀物,橙汁或牛奶。

  Todd: OK. Great and have you ever had breakfast in bed?

  好的,你在床上吃過早餐嗎?

  Kentaro: In bed?

  在床上?

  Todd: Yeah!

  是的!

  Kentaro: No, not really.

  沒有。

  Todd: No, OK. And what time do people usually eat breakfast in Japan?

  沒有。好的。一般日本人什麼時候吃早餐?

  Kentaro: Well, I would say but maybe 7to 8. Something around that.

  大約7,8點。這個時間左右。

  Todd: Around 7 or 8. OK. Great. Thanks a lot.

  7,8點。好的,謝謝你。

  Kentaro: Thanks.

  不客氣。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。

英語簡單的會話
英語簡單會話
相關知識
英語簡單對話帶翻譯
少兒英語簡單笑話帶翻譯
英語簡單笑話帶翻譯爆笑短文
初一英語簡單笑話帶翻譯
英語簡單笑話帶翻譯
英語簡單笑話帶翻譯欣賞
英語簡單笑話帶翻譯精選
餐廳點餐英語情景對話帶翻譯
三人英語情景對話帶翻譯閱讀
打電話英語情景對話帶翻譯