中英情詩欣賞

General 更新 2024年10月31日

  一篇情詩,兩種味道。這大概在中英情詩中能找到。下面就是小編給大家整理的篇,希望大家喜歡。

  篇1:《見與不見》See or not

  你見,或者不見我

  Whether you meet me or not

  我就在那裡

  I will be there

  不悲不喜

  Neither sad nor happy

  你念,或者不念我

  Whether you miss me or not

  情就在那裡

  The feeling is still there

  不來不去

  Neither coming nor going

  你愛,或者不愛我

  Whether you love me or not

  愛就在那裡

  The love is still there

  不增不減

  Neither growing nor fading

  你跟,或者不跟我

  Whether you are with me or not

  我的手就在你手裡

  My hand is in your hand

  不捨不棄

  Neither letting go nor leaving

  來我的懷裡

  Come into my heart

  或者

  Or

  讓我住進你的心裡

  Let me come into yours

  默然 相愛

  Silently love each other

  寂靜 歡喜

  Quietly and joyously

  篇2:《致橡樹》***舒婷***To the Oak Tree

  我如果愛你——

  I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

  絕不像攀援的凌霄花,

  To flaunt myself by your high branches.

  借你的高枝炫耀自己;

  If I fall in love with you—

  我如果愛你——

  I will never imitate spoony birds,

  絕不學痴情的鳥兒,

  To repeat simple melody for green shade.

  為綠蔭重複單調的歌曲;

  I will not only resemble a wellspring,

  也不止像泉源,

  To bring you cool consolation perennially;

  常年送來清涼的慰籍;

  I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

  也不止像險峰,

  To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

  增加你的高度,襯托你的威儀。

  Even not only sunlight,

  甚至日光。

  Even not only spring rain,

  甚至春雨。

  No, these are not enough!

  不,這些都還不夠!

  I must be a kapok beside you,

  我必須是你近旁的一株木棉,

  As an image of tree I stand with you.

  做為樹的形象和你站在一起。

  Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

  根,緊握在地下,

  Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.

  葉,相觸在雲裡。

  As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

  每一陣風過,我們都互相致意,

  But no one understand our own words.

  但沒有人,聽懂我們的言語。

  You have your iron trunk and copper branch

  你有你的銅枝鐵幹,

  Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

  像刀,像劍,也像戟,

  I have my red and big flowers,

  我有我的紅碩花朵,

  Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

  像沉重的嘆息,又像英勇的火炬,

  Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

  我們分擔寒潮、風雷、霹靂;

  Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

  我們共享霧靄流嵐、虹霓,

  We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

  彷彿永遠分離,卻又終身相依,

  Only this is great love,

  這才是偉大的愛情,

  Faithfulness lies here:

  堅貞就在這裡:

  I love not only your gigantic stature,

  不僅愛你偉岸的身軀,

  But also the position you uphold,

  也愛你堅持的位置,

  And the earth on which you stand.

  腳下的土地。

  篇3:《世界上最遙遠的距離》***泰戈爾***By The furthest distance in the world

  世界上最遙遠的距離

  Is not between life and death

  不是生與死

  But when I stand in front of you

  而是 我就站在你面前

  Yet you don't know that I love you

  你卻不知道我愛你

  The furthest distance in the world

  世界上最遙遠的距離

  Is not when I stand in front of you

  不是 我就站在你面前

  Yet you can't see my love

  你卻不知道我愛你

  But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both

  而是 明明知道彼此相愛

  Yet cannot be together

  卻不能在一起

  The furthest distance in the world

  世界上最遙遠的距離

  Is not being apart while being in love

  不是 明明知道彼此相愛 卻不能在一起

  But when painly cannot resist the yearning

  而是 明明無法抵擋這股思念

  Yet pretending you have never been in my heart

  卻還得故意裝作絲毫沒有把你放在心裡

  The furthest distance in the world

  世界上最遙遠的距離

  Is not but using one's indifferent heart

  不是 明明無法抵擋這股思念 卻還得故意裝作絲毫沒有把你放在心裡

  To dig an uncrossable river

  而是 用自己冷漠的心對愛你的人

  For the one who loves you

  掘了一條無法跨越的溝渠

  
猜你喜歡:

1.關於中英文情詩欣賞精選

2.絕美的經典英文情詩欣賞

3.關於著名的英文情詩欣賞

4.關於英文浪漫情詩欣賞

5.關於中英文傷感的情詩欣賞

三姓家奴呂布怎麼死的
中英情詩欣賞
相關知識
中英情詩欣賞
中英情詩欣賞
關於中英文傷感的情詩欣賞
中英文情詩欣賞
有關於英文版情詩欣賞
關於浪漫英語情詩欣賞
關於簡單的英文情詩欣賞
關於唯美英文愛情詩欣賞
關於現代英文情詩欣賞
中國最美的情詩欣賞