商務談判基本對話

General 更新 2024年04月25日

  商務英語口語談判非常講究談判技巧,尤其是涉及到敏感的價格問題時,更要注意英語表達措辭,同樣的意思用不同的表達方式可能會產生截然不同的效果,稍有不慎,可能就會造成您一筆重要單子和合同的損失。下面小編整理了,供你閱讀參考。

  :例項對話

  1 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.

  我想把這張票換成頭等車。

  2 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

  我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿。

  3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

  我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。

  4 I won’t check this baggage.

  這件行李我不託運。

  5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.

  我要坐在飛機前部。

  6 I missed my train.

  我未趕上火車。

  7 I haven’t nothing to declare.

  我沒有要申報的東西。

  8 It’s all personal effects.

  這些東西都是我私人用的。

  9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

  我會在機場櫃檯拿機票。

  10 I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.

  我想訂兩張今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的機票。

  11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.

  我們在機場的大廳裡等約翰。

  12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.

  我要買一張優待票代替。

  13 I’d like a refund on this ticket.

  我要退這張票。

  14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.

  我要一個靠窗的座位。

  15 You have to change at Chicago Station.

  你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。

  16 We have only one a day for New York.

  到紐約的一天只有一班。

  17 Sorry, they are already full.

  抱歉,全部滿了。

  18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.

  我要預訂一個座位去紐約。

  19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.

  班機號碼是9月5日AK708。

  20 There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.

  早上10點半有班機。

  21 I’m looking for my baggage。

  我正在找我的行李。

  22 I’d like to make a reservation

  我想預訂。

  23 The sooner, the better.

  越快越好。

  24 I’d like to change my reservation.

  我想變更一下我的預訂。

  25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

  我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。

  :開局價格談判對話

  1.Let's get down to business, shall we?讓我們開始談生意好嗎?

  2.I'd like to tell you what I think about that.我想告訴你我的一些想法。

  3.Are those prices FOB or CIF?這些價格是船上交貨價還是運費及保險費在內價?

  4.Are these prices wholesale or retail?這些價格是批發價還是零售價?

  5. The price is quite reasonable.這價格相當合理。

  6.That's too high.價錢太高了。

  7.Oh, no, this is the lowest price.噢,不,這是最低價。

  8.Let us have your rock-bottom price.我們給你低價。

  9.What's the price range?價格範圍是多少?

  10.They start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.它們以150元起價,至多到200元。

  11.The price is unreasonable.這價格高得不合理。

  12.Can you make it a little cheaper?你能不能算便宜一點?

  =Can you come down a little?

  =Can you reduce the price?

  13.That sounds very impressive.那似乎非常好。

  14.That sounds reasonable.那似乎非常好。

  15.I'd like to hear your ideas on...我想聽聽你關於......的看法。

  16.You're offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?你提供我們的這種產品報價是每臺1800元嗎,對嗎?

  17.We'd appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.如果你能以每臺1350元的價格賣給我們,我們將不勝感激。

  18.Taking the qulity into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.考慮到產品質量,我認為價格是合理的。

  19.There's one problem to be mentioned.有一個問題要提出來。

  20.The price we quoted is quite good for your country.我們報的價格相當適合貴國。

  21.The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.你報的價格對於出口而言,有點偏高。

  22.Your price is 15% higher than that of last year.你們的價格比去年的高15%。

  23.I think you misunderstood me on this point.在這一點上我想你是誤會我了。

  24.We're in complete agreement.我們完全同意。

  25.I can't make a decision at this time.我無法現在做決定。

  26. It's not possible for us to make any sales at this price.我們無法以這種價格銷售。

  27.380 yuan is about as low as we can go.380元大約是我們能出的最低價格。

  28.I'm afraid I can't agree with you there.恐怕我不能同意您出的價格。

  29.Your price is higher than that of other companies.你方的價格比其它公司的價格要高。

  30. But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.不過鑑於產品的優良質量,我們的價格是非常合理。
 

商務談判兩人對話
商務談判模擬對話案例
相關知識
商務談判基本對話
商務談判兩人對話
商務談判模擬對話案例
商務談判基本程式
商務英語基本對話
商務談判模擬對話
商務談判價格對話
商務談判基本策略
商務談判模擬對話過程
關於商務談判英語對話