關於兩人旅遊英語對話精選

General 更新 2024年05月02日

  大家假期外出旅遊,可以飽覽祖國的錦繡河山,瞭解各地的民俗風情。小編整理了關於兩人旅遊英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於兩人旅遊英語對話一

  K:Oh, Evan! I'm sorry. You're soaked to the skin.

  凱西:哦,艾凡!我很抱歉。你全身都溼透了。

  E:So are you. We're lucky to find this old hut even as run-down as it is.

  艾凡:妳也是。這間老舊的小木屋雖然很破爛,但是能找到它我們也算很幸運了。

  K:It's leaking like mad, but it's better than nothing.

  凱西:雖然它漏水漏得很嚴重,但是總比沒有的好。

  E:Uh-oh! Did you see that?

  艾凡:糟了!你看到了嗎?

  K:How could I miss it? That bolt of lightning must have hit very near here.A huge crash of thunder follows.

  凱西:我怎麼會看不到呢?那道閃電一定就打在這附近。一聲巨雷隨後響起。

  K:Aah! Oh, Evan, that was so close! I'm afraid.

  凱西:啊!哦,艾凡,這雷聲好近啊!我好怕。

  E:Don't worry, Kathy. We'll be fine here.

  艾凡:凱西,不要擔心。我們在這裡會很安全的。

  Another flash.The storm must be coming our way.

  又一道閃電暴風雨一定是朝著我們的方向來的。

  Another huge crash of thunder, followed by another bolt of lightning and a falling tree.

  又是一聲響雷,接著又是一道閃電,一棵樹木也應聲倒地。

  K:Oh! Evan, we'll get killed here! What can we do?

  凱西:哦!艾凡,我們會死在這裡的!怎麼辦呢?

  E:Stay calm, Kathy. These storms last only a few minutes.

  艾凡:保持鎮靜,凱西。這種暴風雨只持續幾分鐘而已。

  K:I'll never take another dark cloud for granted.

  凱西:我再也不會無視烏雲的存在了。

  E:I guess Mother Nature has taught you a lesson today.

  艾凡:我想大自然今天給了你一次教訓。

  K:I'll say! The next time I see clouds like these, I'll run for shelter.

  凱西:我同意!下次我看到像這樣的烏雲時,會趕快跑去找地方躲雨。

  關於兩人旅遊英語對話二

  K:Would you hand me my pocketbook, please, Evan?

  凱西:艾凡,麻煩你把我的錢包拿給我,好嗎?

  E:Sure. Er, where is it?

  艾凡:沒問題。呃,在哪兒?

  K:On the bed.

  凱西:在床上。

  E:No wonder I couldn't find it! It's buried under a mound of your clothes.

  艾凡:難怪我找不到!原來是埋在你一大堆衣服底下。

  K:OK, OK. I get the hint. I should hang up my clothes in the closet. You sound just like my mother.

  凱西:好啦,好啦。我聽懂你的暗示了。我應該把我的衣服掛在衣櫥裡。你說話的語氣就像我老媽。

  E:I just think you could be a little neater; that's all. Anyway, here's your pocketbook.

  艾凡:我只是認為你可以更有條理些,如此而已。不管怎樣,這是你的錢包。

  K:I want to check through my things. We'll be going back to New York soon, and I want to make sure I've got everything.

  凱西:我想檢查一下我的東西。我們馬上就要回紐約了,我想確定每樣東西都在。

  E:That's a good idea. I'll check my wallet, too.

  艾凡:主意不錯。我也來檢查我的皮夾子。

  K:Gee, it was here a few days ago.

  凱西:咦,它前幾天還在這兒的。

  E:Is anything missing?

  艾凡:有東西不見了嗎?

  K:I must have put it in something else.

  凱西:我一定把它放到別的東西里面去了。

  E:What's missing?

  艾凡:什麼東西不見了?

  K:I can't find my passport!

  凱西:我找不到我的護照!

  E:Oh, no! This is really bad. What are we going to do?

  艾凡:哦,糟了!這下可慘了。我們要怎麼辦呢?

  K:Well, let's not panic. If it doesn't show up, we'll have to go to the American Embassy.

  凱西:嗯,咱們不要驚慌。如果找不到的話,就只好到美國大使館去了。

  關於兩人旅遊英語對話三

  K:Ooh! This is the most beautiful building I've ever seen!

  凱西:哦!這是我所見過最漂亮的建築物了!

  E:It is magnificent. It compares with other great buildings here in Europe.

  艾凡:真是巨集偉壯麗,可以媲美歐洲其它偉大的建築。

  K:All the paintings and decorations! The royal family really knew how to live it up.

  凱西:有那麼多繪畫和裝飾品!皇室的的人可真懂得享受。

  E:Most royal families in Europe lived beyond our wildest dreams. Some still do.

  艾凡:以往大多數的歐洲皇室家族都過著超乎我們想象的奢侈生活。有些至今仍然如此。

  K:You mean like the House of Windsor?

  凱西:你的意思是像溫莎王室過的生活嗎?

  E:Yes. Queen Elizabeth II is the world's richest woman, after all.

  艾凡:是的。畢竟,伊莉莎白二世是全世界最有錢的女人。

  And I believe the Queen of the Netherlands is the world's second richest.

  而我相信荷蘭女王是世界上第二有錢的女人。

  K:Imagine all that money!

  凱西:想象一下有那麼多錢該有多爽!

  E:I prefer to imagine all that power.

  艾凡:我寧願想象有那麼大的權力該有多爽。

  K:Typical man!

  凱西:典型的男人!

  E:Anyway, let's go through some of the rooms here and pretend we'll be this rich some day.

  艾凡:不管怎樣,咱們進去幾個房間瞧瞧,假裝將來有一天我們也會這麼有錢吧。

  K:Yeah, right! It's fun to dream, though.

  凱西: 沒錯!夢想不失為一大樂事。

  I think in every girl's heart, there's a dream about being a princess.

  我認為在每個女孩心中都有個當公主的夢想。

  E:And in every man's heart there is a princess...

  艾凡:在每個男人心中也都有個公主…

  K:Oh, Evan! I didn't know you were so romantic!

  凱西:哦,艾凡!沒想到你這麼羅曼蒂克!

  

出國旅遊實用英語對話大全
關於天氣的英語對話
相關知識
關於兩人旅遊英語對話精選
關於假期旅遊英語對話精選
兩人旅遊英語對話精選
關於兩人簡單英語對話欣賞
關於國外旅遊英語對話短文
關於初一旅遊英語作文精選
有關旅遊英語對話精選
關於大學生活英語對話精選
關於生活場景英語對話精選
關於生活常用英語對話精選

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!