簡單的日常英語對話短文精選

General 更新 2024年04月28日

  情景對話題,實際上是考察學生口語表達能力和語言交流能力的練習或試題。小編精心收集了簡單的日常英語對話短文,供大家欣賞學習!

  簡單的日常英語對話短文篇1

  Steven comes to China for travelling. Now he wantsto change his traveller's cheque into RMB.

  史蒂文到中國來旅行。現在他想把他的旅行支票兌換成人民幣。

  Clerk: What can I do for you, sir?

  職員:我能為您效勞嗎,先生?

  Steven: Hmm, I want to change my traveler'scheque. Here is a traveler's cheque of 3,000 dollars. I would like to cash this cheque, please.

  史蒂文:嗯,我想兌換我的旅行支票。這是一張3000美元的旅行支票。我想把它兌換成現金。

  Clerk: No problem. May I see your identification?

  職員:沒問題,我能看一下你的相關證明嗎?

  Steven: Sure. How about my passport?

  史蒂文:當然,我的護照可以嗎?

  Clerk: That's fine! How would you like this cash back?

  職員:可以。你想要換成什麼樣的現金?

  Steven: I want 20 hundred bills and the rest in fifties, please.

  史蒂文:我想要20張100元的,其它的換成50元的。

  Clerk: Three thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day.

  職員:3000美金。請點一下。謝謝光臨,祝您旅途愉快。

  Steven: Thank you and bye-bye!

  史蒂文:謝謝你,再見!

  簡單的日常英語對話短文篇2

  Steven wants to remit some money to his sister in another city. Now he is asking bank clerk about this matter.

  史蒂文想要給在另一個城市的妹妹寄點錢。現在他正問銀行職員這件事。

  Bank Clerk: Good morning, may I help you?

  銀行職員:早上好,請問有什麼可以幫您?

  Steven: Good morning. I want to remit 1,000 yuan to my sister in Shanghai.

  史蒂文:早上好。我想給在上海的妹妹匯去1000塊錢。

  Bank Clerk: Please fill out this form.

  銀行職員:請您填一下這張表格。

  Steven: OK...Do I need to put on my sister's name for the receiver?

  史蒂文:好的……在收款人一項需要寫上我妹妹的名字嗎?

  Bank Clerk: Yes. You must put on her name and address.

  銀行職員:是的。您必須填寫她的名字和地址。

  Steven: OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?

  史蒂文:好的,知道了。給你。這樣行嗎?

  Bank Clerk: Let me check. Yes. Your 1,000 remittance, please.

  銀行職員:我看看。可以了。請給我您的1000元匯款。

  Steven: Here you are. What is the rate?

  史蒂文:這就是。請問手續費率是多少?

  Bank Clerk: This rate is one percent. That will be 10 yuan.

  銀行職員:是百分之一。也就是10元。

  Steven: OK. When will this remittance arrive?

  史蒂文:好的。這些匯款什麼時候能到?

  Bank Clerk: Generally it will arrive within three days.

  銀行職員:一般來說,3天內就會到。

  Steven: That's good.

  史蒂文:好的。

  簡單的日常英語對話短文篇3

  There is something wrong with Steven's bank card.Now he is telling bank clerk this matter.

  史蒂文的鋃行卡出問題了。現在他正告知銀行職員這件事。

  Steven: Excuse me. Something is wrong with mybank card. Can you help me?

  史蒂文:打攪了。我的銀行卡出了點兒問題。你能告訴我怎麼辦嗎?

  Bank Clerk: Yes. What's the problem?

  銀行職員:好。什麼問題呢?

  Steven: Just a mistake with my name. It should be issued as Steven, but the card is under thename "Stheven".

  史蒂文:就是我的名字上出了點差錯。應該是“Steven” ,但卡上的 名字是"Stheven"。

  Bank Clerk: Oh, I am very sorry about that. It's our fault. I will arrange someone to correct itimmediately.

  銀行職員:噢,很抱歉,這是我們的失誤。我馬上安排人給您改過來。

  Steven: OK, no problem. To err is human.

  史蒂文:好的,沒關係。人孰無過。

  Bank Clerk: Anyway, we apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. Please justwait for a moment, and it will be fixed.

  銀行職員:不管怎樣,我們還是得為給您帶來的不便道歉。請稍等,馬上就會處理好。

  Steven: Thank you very much.

  史蒂文:非常感謝您。

  

關於簡單的英語對話練習
關於簡單英語對話短文
相關知識
簡單的日常英語對話短文精選
簡單的日常英語對話短文
簡單的日常英語對話精選
有關簡單的日常英語對話
關於簡單的日常英語對話
簡單的兒童英語對話短文
日常英語對話範文精選
簡單的日常英語會話
關於簡單的英語對話短文精選
簡單的英語對話短文精選