日常英語對話學習材料
社會生活的資訊化和經濟活動的全球化使外語,特別是英語,已經成為我國對外開放和與國際交往的重要工具。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
湯姆: Professor Lee, could I ask you some questions?
李教授,我能問你些問題嗎?
李教授: Sure.
當然。
湯姆: What is the assignment?
請問作業是什麼?
李教授: Oh, I have told you last week.
哦,我上個星期就告訴你們了啊。
湯姆: I am sorry, because I wasn’t there last week.
抱歉,因為我上個星期沒去上課?
李教授: What was wrong with you?
你怎麼了?
湯姆: I was sick.
病了。
李教授: Oh, I am sorry to hear that. The assignment is a paper.
哦,抱歉。作業是一份論文。
湯姆: A paper? What is the requirement? When is this due?
論文?有什麼要求呢。什麼時候到期?
李教授: You can ask you classmates. They have the details.
你可以問你同學,他們有詳細內容。
篇二
Bob: Tow, how about you and your girl?
湯姆,你跟你喜歡的那女孩怎樣了?
Tom: I pick her up downstairs and send flowers every day, but up to now, she doesn’t agree to be my girlfriend.
我天天給她送花,到她家樓下接她,但至今她都沒答應做我女朋友。
Bob: You are lack of some mystery.
你這是缺少點神祕感。
Tom: Does it need mystery when chasing after girls?
泡妞還要神神祕祕的?
Bob: Of course yes, I have three methods of chasing after girl,which are not only economic but also mysterious, do you want to know?
那當然。我這有三種既經濟又神祕的泡妞法,想不想知道?
Tom: I want, please say to me.
想,快說說。
Bob: Put the prepared breakfast in the girl’s drawer without any word every day and insist on doing this for one or two months, when the girl has been used to the breakfast you prepared, you should stop to afford the breakfast,now she must feel puzzled deeply and ask you for her puzzle, at that time you can tell her the truth and your love. This method is called “Pavlov’s method of chasing after girls”.
就是每天給你那位心儀的女孩的抽屜裡都放上精心準備的早餐,並且保持神祕,如此堅持一至兩個月,當女孩已經對你每天的準時早餐習以為常時,突然停止送餐,她心中一定會產生深深的疑惑,同時帶著疑問找到你詢問,這時再一鼓作氣將其拿下。這是第一種,叫“巴甫洛夫泡妞法”。
Tom: What is the second method?
那第二種呢?
Bob: The second method is “Schrodinger’ method of chasing after girls”, which is based on “Pavlov’s method of chasing after girls”, but more giving the breakfast to the girl or not, it depends on your coin. This kind of random breakfast makes you become more mysterious.
第二種是薛定諤泡妞法乃是建立在巴甫洛夫泡妞法之上的威力加強版:每天早上,你拿出一個硬幣拋擲,讓隨機性來決定今天是否給女孩送早餐。這種隨機性早餐就讓你這送餐人在女孩心中有了神祕感。
Tom: How about the last one?
還有一種呢?
Bob: The last method is according to Heisenberg's uncertainty principle,either eating the breakfast or nothing but the picture of the breakfast you took. It makes that she is unable to stop even though she wants to.
這第三種是海森堡的測不準原理,讓心儀的女孩要麼吃到早餐,要麼吃不到,但又確實看到你拍的早餐圖。真是欲罷不能啊。
Tom: It seems three good methods, I will have a try.
貌似不錯的三種方法,改天我嘗試下。
篇三
Tom: Hey, Jim, what are you doing?
嘿,吉姆,你在做什麼?
Jim: Reading a book, and I have a paper to write and an important test to prepare.
看書,我有一篇論文要寫,一個重要考試要準備。
Tom: Wow, I don’t know what to do right now.
哇,我現在都不知道做什麼。
Jim: I can’t afford to be lazy.
我可沒有時間閒呆著。
Tom: That’s you. I am different from you.
那是你,我和你不一樣。
Jim: Oh?
哦?
Tom: You always do as you plan to do, but I don’t.
你總是按照計劃做,但是我沒有。
Jim: That’s true.
那倒是。
Tom: Every time, before the final exam, I always plan to do many things in my vacation. But I never finish one.
每次,在期末考試前,我都計劃在寒假做很多事情的,可是我一件都沒完成。
Jim: You still have time. This is just the beginning of the whole vacation.
你還有時間,這只是整個寒假的開始而已。
篇四
Ann: Would like to be my partner?
你能做我的搭檔嗎?
Lily: Oh, it’s my pleasure.
哦,這是我的榮幸。
Ann: Do you have some ideas about this title?
你對這個題目有什麼想法嗎?
Lily: I have some obscure ideas. I need some time to make it clear.
我有一些模糊的想法,我需要點時間去理清楚。
Ann: Me too, so could we make it some time? When is it convenient for you?
我也是,那我們能約個時間嗎?你什麼時候方便?
Lily: Let me think. Friday is better than other days.
讓我想想,星期五會比其他時候來的好一點。
Ann: I am sorry, but Friday I have to go home.
不好意思,但是星期五我得回家。
Lily: Oh, when is it convenient for you?
哦,那你什麼時候方便?
Ann: Sunday night.
星期天晚上。
Lily: Fine, you come to my room that night.
好,那天晚上你來我宿舍吧。
日常的英語對話閱讀精選