英語小笑話小學短
笑話是日常生活中人們消遣娛樂的一種常見語言現象,其目的在於在會話過程中傳遞和激發幽默感。小編精心收集了小學英語小笑話,供大家欣賞學習!
小學英語小笑話篇1
Leonard is preparing for his date, a little nervous.
倫納德在為他的約會作準備,有些緊張。
Leonard: How do I look?
倫納德:我看起來怎麼樣?
Sheldon: Could you be more specific?
謝爾登:你能更具體些嗎?
Leonard: Can you tell I'm perspiring a little?
倫納德:你能看出我在冒汗嗎?
Sheldon: No. The dark crescent-shaped patterns under your arms conceal it nicely.What time is your date?
倫納德:不能。你腋下深色的新月狀圖案將其隱藏得很好。你幾點約會?
Leonard: 6:30.
倫納德:6點半。
Sheldon: Perfect. That gives you two hours and 15 minutes for that dense molecular cloud of aromas to dissipate.
謝爾登:太好了。那你還有2小時15分鐘,讓那片稠密的人造纖維分子云消散。
Leonard: Is it too much?
倫納德:汗很多嗎?
Sheldon: Not if you're a rugby team.
謝爾登:如果你是橄欖球隊員就不算多。
小學英語小笑話篇2
Sheldon is trying to persuade Penny to stop crying.
謝爾登勸說彭妮不要哭泣。
Sheldon: Why are you crying?
謝爾登:你為什麼哭?
Penny: Because I' m stupid!
彭妮:因為我太笨了!
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
謝爾登:那也沒有理由哭啊,人因為傷心才哭。比如說我哭是因為其他人都太蠢讓我感到悲傷。
小學英語小笑話篇3
In the insect lab, Rajesh shows his fear for bugs.
在昆蟲實驗室裡,拉傑什表現出害怕蟲子的樣子。
Howard: You're like a girl. They're just bugs.
霍華德:你簡直像個女生,下過是蟲子罷了。
Rajesh: Well, I don't like bugs, okay'? They freak me out.
拉傑什:我不喜歡蟲子,怎麼了?它們讓我害怕。
Sheldon: Interesting, you're afraid of insects and women, ladybugs must render you catatonic.
謝爾登:有趣,你既怕蟲子又怕女人,瓢蟲還不得把你嚇暈了。
英語小笑話小學帶翻譯