關於初中兩人英語對話精選

General 更新 2024年05月27日

  讓初中生在課堂上做英語情景對話的方法是行之有效的,它對於提高初中生的英語口語交流技能有很大幫助。小編整理了關於初中兩人英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於初中兩人英語對話篇一

  A:Do you like China?

  A:你喜歡中國嗎?

  B:Yes,I like it very much.

  B:是的,很喜歡。

  A:Are you used to Chinese food?

  A:你吃得慣中國的飯菜嗎?

  B:Yes,I am.

  B:是的,我吃得慣。

  A:Which dish do you particularly like?

  A:你最喜歡中國的哪道菜?

  B:I like them all, except for Sichuan dishes because they are too hot.

  B:我都很喜歡,除了川菜,因為太辣了。

  A:Traditional Chinese culture is profound.Do you know them?

  A:中國的傳統文化博大精深。你瞭解得多嗎?

  B:Sorry, I don't know much about Chinese culture.

  B:抱歉,我不是特別瞭解中國文化。

  A:What's your impression of Chinese people?

  A:你能告訴我你對中國人的印象嗎?

  B:They are very friendly.

  B:他們十分和善。

  A:Which country do you like best, and why?

  A:你最喜歡哪個國家,為什麼?

  B:France, because people there are very romantic.

  B:法國,因為那裡的人非常浪漫。

  關於初中兩人英語對話篇二

  A:I've heard that you Chinese people have many traditional festivals. It that right?

  A:聽說你們中國有許多傳統的節日。是嗎?

  B:Yes. We have Spring Festival,Lantern Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival,Chong Yang Festival and so on.

  B:是的。我們有春節、元宵節、端午節、中秋節、重陽節等等。

  A:Could you please tell me something about your festivals?

  A:你能不能告訴我一些有關這些節日的事情?

  B:Certainly. Take our Spring Festival for example , it is in fact the New Year according to our lunar calendar.

  B:當然可以。拿我們的春節為例吧。按照我國的農曆,它實際上就是新年。

  A:Then I think Dragon Boat Festival is related to boat,isn't it?

  A:那我想端午節一定是和船有關的,對嗎?

  B:Yes, you are right. People hold boat races on that day. And the boats are decorated with dragons.

  B:是的,你說得對。那天人們要舉行划船比賽。而參賽的船都用龍來裝飾。

  A:Which festival is the most important?

  A:哪一個節日是最重要的呢?

  B:Spring Festival,of course.

  B:那當然是春節啦。

  A:I see. Thank you for telling me.

  A:我知道了。謝謝你告訴我。

  關於初中兩人英語對話篇三

  A:I think it's time for me to leave now.

  A:我想我該走了。

  B:I hope you could stay several more days.

  B:我希望你能再多待幾天。

  A:Thank you for your kindness. I'm sorry to interrupt you so many days.

  A:謝謝你的美意,我很抱歉打擾了你這麼多天。

  B:It doesn't matter. The Water-sprinkling Festival is coming. It's the Dai people's traditional festival. I hope you can celebrate it with us.

  B:沒關係。潑水節快到了。它是傣族的傳統節日。我希望你能和我們一起過。

  A:It's the day that people sprinkle water on each other? I read about it in a book, but I haven't experienced it for myself.

  A:就是人們相互潑水的節日吧?我在書上看到過,但我還沒有親身體驗過。

  B:It's a good opportunity. It'll help you to learn the Dai culture.

  B:這是個好機會,它將幫助你更多地瞭解傣族的文化。

  A:OK. It's kind of you to invite me.

  A:好吧。謝謝你的邀請。

  B:You are welcome.

  B:不用客氣。

  

初中兩人英語對話精選
初一英語口語對話練習
相關知識
關於初中兩人英語對話精選
關於初中兩人英語對話短文
初中兩人英語對話精選
關於初中簡單英語對話精選
關於初二上冊英語對話精選
初中兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
關於經典的兩人英語對話精選
初中兩人英語對話帶翻譯
初中兩人英語對話
初中兩人英語對話短文