龍薩經典愛情詩歌欣賞

General 更新 2024年05月19日

  下面是小編為大家帶來,希望大家喜歡!

  龍薩經典愛情詩歌:我站在樓梯上

  Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

  不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,

  you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

  你從身邊走過,看著我的面龐。

  blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

  你那突如其來的優雅,

  of unanticpated neighboourhood.

  讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。

  As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

  猶如閃電劈開雲團,

  split with your beatuty, and began to race,

  無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;

  now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

  一陣像冰,一陣似火,

  by that unparelleled beatitutde.

  胸中的血液奔騰激盪。

  And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

  那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,

  your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

  向我示意,引我躲過死亡;

  Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

  海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,

  But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

  否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。

  and your triumphant eyes the moment after

  頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,

  revived their captive with an alms of breath.

  你的眼裡閃耀勝利的輝光。

  龍薩經典愛情詩歌:我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎

  Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

  我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

  She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

  她背信棄義,你卻意志堅決。

  Or to the general sun, who everywhere

  或者把你比作平凡的太陽?四處

  Goes common with his light? You walk alone

  揮灑著一樣的光芒?你孤獨地行走,

  And you are such that envy must despair

  你如此地美麗,至而讓嫉妒絕望

  Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

  發覺我的讚揚無以原諒,

  You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

  你如此美麗,世人望塵莫及,

  Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

  你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命運的迴音。

  Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

  那些瘋狂與魯莽的人啊,讓其他的女人與你爭輝,

  Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

  在傷害你的時刻,卻傷害了他們自己,

  So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

  你的美麗至今無人企及。

  Either your body shields some noble demon,

  你這個尤物啊,遮掩了某些顯貴的惡魔,

  Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

  你不朽的軀體遮住了你流芳的美德,

  Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

  你是智慧女神,亦或是美麗女人中的最美女人。

有關新年祝福的英語詩歌
感悟愛情經典詩歌欣賞
相關知識
龍薩經典愛情詩歌欣賞
西方經典愛情詩歌欣賞
丁尼生經典愛情詩歌欣賞
莎士比亞經典愛情詩歌欣賞
民國經典愛情詩歌欣賞
好聽經典愛情詩歌欣賞
好聽經典愛情詩歌欣賞
世界經典愛情詩歌欣賞
古代經典愛情詩歌鑑賞
古代經典愛情詩歌鑑賞