簡單的中英文對話短文

General 更新 2024年06月08日

  對話教學是小學英語課堂教學中比較普通的課型,它幾乎涵蓋了小學英語所有年級所有單元內容的英語學習。不同的教學思路必然產生不同的教學效果。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  遊樂園

  Steven and Ann are going to an amusement park for relaxation; they are talking about what to do.

  史蒂文和安正要去遊樂場放鬆一下,他們在討論該玩什麼。

  Ann:Is our destination the amusement park?

  安:我們要去遊樂場嗎?

  Steven: Yes, I think even though we are adults, it's still a good place for us to relax.

  史蒂文:是啊,雖然我們都是成人,但是這仍然是一個放鬆的好地方。

  Ann: What are you going to enjoy?

  安:你打算玩什麼?

  Steven: I want some exciting. Which is more fun, the roller coaster or the ferris wheel?

  史蒂文:我想要來點刺激的。過山車和摩天輪哪個更有趣?

  Ann: I like neither.

  安:我都不喜歡。

  Steven: Come on. Here is for enjoying and exciting.

  史蒂文:不要這樣。這裡是來開心和刺激的。

  Ann: OK, let me think. The roller coaster looks more fun.

  安:好吧,我想想。過山車看起來更好玩一點。

  Steven: I like ferris wheel more.

  史蒂文:我更喜歡摩天輪。

  Ann: It doesn't matter. We can go to the ferris wheel later.

  安:沒事,我們等會摩天輪。

  Steven: OK, let's go.

  史蒂文:好的,我們走吧。

  2

  看馬戲

  Steven and Jim made a date to go watch the circus performance, but Jim is late.

  史蒂文和吉姆約好一起去看馬戲表演,但是吉姆遲到了。

  Steven: Hey, Jim, you're 15 minutes late. What's up?

  史蒂文:嗨,吉姆,你遲到了15分鐘。怎麼回事?

  Jim: I got stuck in a traffic jam.

  吉姆:堵車了。

  Steven: Hurry up, the show is about to start.

  史蒂文:快點兒,演出就要開始了。

  Jim: It looks like you're very interested in the circus.

  吉姆:看來你很喜歡看馬戲表演。

  Steven: Yes, I love to see the animals' show.

  史蒂文:對,我喜歡看動物表演。

  Jim: I have never seen those before, but since you're so excited it should be good.

  吉姆:我從沒有看過馬戲,但是既然你這麼興奮,一定很好看。

  Steven: I'm sure you'll love it.

  史蒂文:你肯定會喜歡的。

  Jim: Okay, I will go and get some popcorn first.

  吉姆:好吧,我先去買些爆米花。

  3

  建議 提醒

  Steven wants to order an Easy-own package, so he asks Lucy to give him some suggestions.

  史蒂文想訂製一款神州行套餐,於是他想讓露西給他點建議。

  Steven: Hello, I want to order an Easy-own package. What would you recommend?

  史蒂文:你好,我想訂製一款神州行套餐,你能給我推薦一下嗎?

  Lucy: Which function do you use more, making calls or sending short messages?

  露西:問您平時是打電話多還是發簡訊多?

  Steven: About the same. But I'm looking for a job, so I have to answer the phone often.

  史蒂文:都差不多。不過,我現在在找工作,所以接電話會比較多。

  Lucy: Then I recommend this package to you. You can receive all the calls free by paying just10 yuan a month.

  露西:那我推薦您訂製這款套餐, 每個月花10塊錢,就可以免費接聽電話。

  Steven: That's good. How can I order it?

  史蒂文:這個好。那我怎麼訂製呢?

  Lucy: Sending a message "KTCTWY" to 10086 will do.

  露西:您只要傳送簡訊“KTCTWY” 至10086,就可以了。

  Steven: Thank you. I'll have a try.

  史蒂文:謝謝你,我試試看。

  Lucy: You're welcome.

  露西:不客氣。

  

簡單英語口語對話短文
簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯
相關知識
簡單兩人英語對話短文閱讀
初中英語對話短文
關於高中英語對話短文
高中英語對話短文
高中英語對話短文兩人
有關初中英語對話短文
簡單小學英語笑話短文
關於高中英語對話短文閱讀
高中英語對話短文閱讀
簡單易學英語笑話短文閱讀