聞香識女人經典臺詞

General 更新 2024年05月04日

  Mr. Simms doesn't want it. 西蒙先生不需要

  He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.'' 他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作為博德人”標誌

  What the hell is that ? 這算什麼?

  anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ? “否則,燒得你不見灰”

  ? Well, gentlemen, 好的,先生們… when the shit hits the fan,some guys run... 出紕漏時,有人逃離

  and some guys stay. 有人留了下來

  Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket. 查理面對烈火,那邊的喬治躲進老爹的大口袋裡

  And what are you doin' ? 結果你做什麼呢? You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie. 你獎勵喬治,摧折查理

  Are you finished, Mr. Slade ? 校長你講完了,史雷德? No, l'm just gettin' warmed up. 不,我剛暖好身而已

  l don't know who went to this place. 我不知道誰在這裡念過書

  William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant, 威廉·霍華德·塔夫,威廉·簡名斯·伯恩

  William Tell, whoever. 威廉·鐵爾,等等

  Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one. 他們精神已死,如果曾經有的話

  lt's gone. 它已經逝去 You're buildin' a rat ship here, 你在這培育的是老鼠大隊

  'Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide; “孩子們,出賣朋友求自保”

  What is your motto here ? 你們的座右銘是什麼? '

  a vessel for seagoin' snitches. 一堆賣友求榮客者

  And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood, 如果你以為在鍛鍊蝦兵成龍頭

  you better think again, 你最好三思

  because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. 因為你正扼殺了這所學府所堅持的精神

  What a sham. 真是恥辱 What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ? 你們今天給我看的是什麼東西?

  l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me. 唯一在這次事件中有格調的人坐在我旁邊

  l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact. 我可以告訴你這孩子的靈魂是完整無缺的

  lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ? 這是不容置疑的,為什麼我知道?

  Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it. 這裡的某個人,我不會說出是誰,要收買他

  Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'. 但查理不為所動 Sir, you're out of order. 校長先生,你太過份了

  l show you out of order. 我告訴你什麼叫過份 You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask. 你不知道什麼才是過分的,Trask先生

  l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind. 我想示範,但我太老了,太累了,又他媽的瞎了

  lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place ! 如果我是五年前的那個人,我會帶噴火槍來這兒!

  Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ? 過分?你以為你在跟誰說話?

  l've been around,you know ? 我是見過世面的,明白嗎?

  There was a time l could see. 曾經我還看得見

  And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these, 我見過很多像在場的男孩之一樣的人,比這裡的人還要年輕

  their arms torn out,their legs ripped off. 臂膀被扭,腿被炸斷

  But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit. 那些都不及靈魂被切除更可怕

  There is no prosthetic for that. 靈魂沒有義肢!

  You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs, 你以為你把這好青年像落荒狗似的送回家

  but l say you are executin' his soul ! 我說你是處死了他的靈魂

  And why ? 為什麼?

  Because he's not a Baird man. 因為他不是一個博德人

  Baird men.You hurt this boy, 博德人,你傷害了這個男孩

  you're gonna be Baird bums, 你就是博德孬種

  the lot of you. 你們全是

  And, Harry, Jimmy, 而哈瑞,吉米,博德

  Trent, wherever you are out there, 特倫特,不管你們坐在哪裡…

  fuck you too ! 也去你媽的! Stand down, Mr. Slade ! 校長坐下,史雷得先生

  l'm not finished. 我還沒講完

  As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.'' 來這兒的時候,我聽到類似“領袖搖籃”的字眼

  Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall, 嗯,支幹斷掉時,搖籃就垮了

  and it has fallen here. 它已經在這裡垮掉了,

  lt has fallen. 已經垮了

  Makers of men,creators of leaders. 人類製造者,領袖創造家

  Be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here. 當心你創造的是哪種領袖

  l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong; 我不知道查理今天的緘默是對是錯

風雨哈佛路經典臺詞
戀戀筆記本經典臺詞
相關知識
聞香識女人經典臺詞
香薰戀人經典臺詞
王的女人經典臺詞語句
聞香識女人影片中的經典臺詞
婚禮主持人經典臺詞大全
企業年會主持人經典臺詞
聯歡會主持人經典臺詞
城市獵人經典臺詞圖
中國合夥人經典臺詞語錄
我們這撥人經典臺詞