大學英語詩歌朗誦稿

General 更新 2024年05月20日

  在大學我們有各種各樣的比賽,其中英語詩歌朗誦也是。下面是由小編為大家整理的,希望大家可以幫助到大家!

  ***一***

  "A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."

  "別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與你在一起。”

  Sometimes in life,

  有時候在生活中,

  You find a special friend;

  你會找到一個特別的朋友;

  Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

  他只是你生活中的一部分內容,卻能改變你整個的生活。

  Someone who makes you laugh until you can‘t stop;

  他會把你逗得開懷大笑;

  Someone who makes you believe that there really is good

  in the world.

  他會讓你相信人間有真情。

  Someone who convinces you that there really is an

  unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

  他會讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,在等待著你去開啟。

  This is Forever Friendship.

  這就是永遠的友誼。

  when you‘re down,

  當你失意,

  and the world seems dark and empty,

  當世界變得黯淡與空虛,

  Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes

  that dark and empty world

  suddenly seem bright and full.

  你真正的朋友會讓你振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。

  Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the

  sad times,and the confused times.

  你真正的朋友會與你一同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。

  If you turn and walk away,

  你轉身走開時,

  Your forever friend follows,

  真正的朋友會緊緊相隨,

  If you lose you way,

  你迷失方向時,

  Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

  真正的朋友會引導你,鼓勵你。

  Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that

  everything is going to be okay.

  真正的朋友會握著你的手,告訴你一切都會好起來的。

  And if you find such a friend,

  如果你找到了這樣的朋友,

  You feel happy and complete,

  你會快樂,覺得人生完整,

  Because you need not worry,

  因為你無需再憂慮。

  Your have a forever friend for life,

  你擁有了一個真正的朋友,

  And forever has no end.

  永永遠遠,永無止境。

  ***二***

  Time to say Goodbye

  Time To Say Goodbye 說再見的時候

  We talked all night about the rest of our lives 對於以後的生活,我們聊了一整夜 Where we're gonna be when we turn 25 我們25歲的時候,會在哪裡

  I keep thinking times will never change 我不停地想,想時間永不前行

  Keep on thinking things will always be the same 因為我們都要向前走,不能遲疑。

  But when we leave this year we won't be coming back 但我們穿過這一年,永不回頭

  No more hanging out cause we're on a different track 我們不會再相約出門,因為天各一方

  And if you got something that you need to say 如 果你還有未曾說出口的話

  ***三***

  A friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

  別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與你在一起。

  Sometimes in life, you find a special friend, Someone who changes your life just by being part of it, Someone who makes you laugh until you can’t stop, Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world, Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open, This is Forever Friendship.

  有時候在生活中,你會找到一個特別的朋友。 他只是你生活中的一部分內容,卻能改變你整個的生活 他會把你逗得開懷大笑; 他會讓你相信人間有真情。 他會讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,在等待著你去開啟。 這就是永遠的友誼。

  When you’re down, And the world seems dark and empty, Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits, And makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full, Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.

  當你失意, 當世界變得黯淡與空虛, 你真正的朋友會讓你振作起來, 原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實, 你真正的朋友會與你一同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。

  If you turn and walk away, Your forever friend follows, If you lose you way, Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on. Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay. And if you find such a friend, You feel happy and complete, Because you need not worry.

  你轉身走開時, 真正的朋友會緊緊相隨, 你迷失方向時, 真正的朋友會引導你,鼓勵你。 真正的朋友會握著你的手,告訴你一切都會好起來的。 如果你找到了這樣的朋友, 你會快樂,覺得人生完整。

大學語文古詩詞賞析
大學生活詩歌朗誦稿
相關知識
大學英語詩歌朗誦稿
經典大學英語詩歌朗誦
大學英語詩歌朗誦大全
小學英語詩歌朗誦稿精選
關於大學英文詩歌朗誦稿
小學英語詩歌朗誦稿
經典英語詩歌朗誦稿大全
小學生英語詩歌朗誦稿
小學的英語詩歌朗誦稿
大學英文詩歌朗誦大全