九年級上英語對話帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年04月29日

  在初中英語對話教學中必須給學生創設一個真實的語言交際環境,為學生提供充分運用英語進行交流實踐的機會,使學生能夠加深理解、熟練掌握、靈活運用,達到學以致用的目的。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  A:Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the Star Hotel?

  不好意思,請問晨星飯店怎麼走?

  B:Yes. Go down the main road. You can't miss it.

  喔,沿著大路往前走,就可以找到。

  A:How long will it take me to get there?

  到那裡大概要多久?

  B:It's only about a five-minute walk.

  只要走5分鐘左右。

  A:Thank you very much.

  非常感謝。

  B:You're welcome.

  不用客氣。

  二

  A:Excuse me, How do I get to the Grand hotel?

  對不起,請問到圓山大飯店怎麼走?

  B:I am sorry, I didn’t catch what you said. Could you repeat it please?

  對不起,我沒聽懂你說的話,可以請你再說一遍嗎?

  A:The Grand hotel, is it far from here?

  圓山大飯店,圓山大飯店離這遠嗎?

  B:Sorry, my English isn’t so good. Could you speak a little slower?

  對不起,我的英文不太好,可以請你說慢點嗎?

  三

  S:Is there anything I can dor you?

  我能幫您什麼忙嗎?

  B:Yes. I am looking for a restaurant with a cheerful atmosphere.

  是的,我在找一家氣氛比較活躍的餐廳。

  S:Why not go the youth restaurant? You will have a happy lunch there.

  為什麼不去青年飯店?在那裡你將會享受到一頓愉快的午餐。

  B:Well, thanks for your help.

  謝謝你的幫助。

  篇四

  T:Excuse me, can you tell me how I can get to the snowboarding area?

  打擾一下,能告訴我滑雪場怎麼走嗎?

  S:Take bus 12 and get off at the terminal station.

  坐12路車到終點站下車。

  T:Thanks a lot.

  非常感謝。

  S:You are welcome.

  不用謝。

  

九年級英語對話帶翻譯
九年級上英語對話帶翻譯
相關知識
九年級上英語對話帶翻譯
九年級上英語對話帶翻譯
六年級上冊英語對話帶翻譯
六年級上冊英語對話帶翻譯
九年級英語對話帶翻譯
有關八年級英語對話帶翻譯
七年級下冊英語對話帶翻譯
關於八年級英語對話帶翻譯
關於八年級英語對話帶翻譯
機場常用英語對話帶翻譯