關於購物的英文對話

General 更新 2024年05月01日

  購物,是女人經常性的活動。即使沒有要賣的東西,也要去逛逛。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :買故事書

  S: Excuse me. I need some storybooks in easy English. Do you have anything like that?

  學生:對不起,我要買一些用簡易英文寫的故事書。你們有那樣的書嗎?

  C: Well, there are a lot of storybooks upstairs in our children's section. Some are written for young children, others for teens. Maybe some of them will suit your needs.

  店員:嗯,樓上兒童區有很多故事書。有些是寫給兒童看的,其他的則給十來歲的孩子看,也許中間有一些會合乎你的需求。

  S: I'll go take a look. Thanks for your help.

  學生:我會去看看。謝謝您的幫忙。

  C:You're welcome.

  店員:不客氣。

  :找專輯

  C: Excuse me, I'm looking for the Alanis Morrissette album Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie.

  顧客:對不起,我正在找艾拉尼斯·莫莉塞特的專輯Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie。

  S: Let's see.If we have it, it should be over there under M. *** He looks through the CDs. *** Hmm, it looks like we've sold out of that one, but we should be getting some more copies in soon.If you want, we can order it for you.

  店員:我看看。如果我們有的話,應該就在M字這裡。***他查看了一萬CD。***嗯,看來是賣完了,但我們應該會很快補貨,如果您要的話,可以為您訂購。

  C: That's okay, I'll just check back later. Do you have the new Sting album?

  顧客:好啊,過一陣子我再來看。你們有斯汀的新專輯嗎?

  S: Yes, it's right over here.

  店員:有啊,就在這裡。

  C: Great. One last question. Where is your jazz section?

  顧客:太棒了。最後一個問題,你們的爵士樂區在哪裡?

  S: Back there against that wall.

  店員:那邊後面靠牆的地方。

  C: Oh, I see it. Thanks for your help.

  顧客:哦,我看到了,謝謝!

  S: No problem.

  店員:不客氣。

  :買襯衫

  C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?

  顧客:對不起,我正在找休閒短袖襯衫,你可以告訴我它們放在哪裡嗎?

  S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?

  店員:先生,就在這邊,您穿幾號的?

  C: Medium.

  顧客:中號。

  S: These here are all mediums.

  店員:這裡全是中號的。

  C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.

  顧客:謝謝。我要買這件襯衫和這條褲子,它們是要送給朋友的禮物。

  S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?

  店員:先生,需要把它們裝成禮盒嗎?

  C: Yes, please.

  顧客:好的,謝謝。

  :處理退貨的事

  The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.

  顧客只挑了一件襯衫和一條褲子,接著店員把它們包起來給他。

  C: What is your policy on returns?

  顧客:你們怎麼處理退貨的事?

  S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, if you need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.

  店員:如果您在7日之內攜帶收據退貨,就可全額退款。此外,如果您需修改褲子,就把它們帶來,我們會免費服務。

  C: Sounds good.

  顧客:聽起來不錯。

  S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?

  店員:一共70美元,您要付現金還是刷卡呢?

  C: Charge. Here's my card.

  顧客:刷卡,這是我的卡。

  S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.

  店員:好了,先生,請收回去。非常謝謝您。

  C: Thank you.

  顧客:謝謝。

  :這些裙子是特價品

  S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find an hing?

  店員:午安,小姐。要我幫你找東西嗎?

  C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.

  顧客:不用,謝謝,我只是看看而已。

  S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?

  店員:這個禮拜這些裙子是特價品,請問你要試穿一件看看嗎?

  C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.

  顧客:不要,謝謝。我不需要任何裙子。

  S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.

  店員:女用襯衫怎麼樣?這邊這一件是最新款的。

  C: No, thank you.

  顧客:不要,謝謝。

  S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.

  店員:何不試穿這件可愛的短褲呢?你穿起來一定非常好看哦。

  C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know.

  顧客:那當然。是這樣啦,我只隨便看看而已。如果我需要你幫忙,我會讓你知道。

  S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are you going, ma'am? Ma'am?

  店員:看看這件衣服!小姐,你不認為它非常適合你嗎?喂,小姐,你去哪 兒呢?小姐?

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。

餐館英文對話
關於購物的英文對話
相關知識
關於購物的英文對話
關於購物的英文對話
關於食物的英語對話
關於動物的英語對話閱讀
關於旅遊的英文對話精選
有關於食物的英語對話
關於寵物的英語對話4篇_話題情景對話
關於寵物的英語對話
關於食物的英語對話閱讀
關於食物的英語對話精選