關於醫生診斷病情時的英語口語

General 更新 2024年06月04日

  英語已經慢慢滲透入人們的日常生活,想要學好英語一定要多讀多聽多說多欣賞。小編在此獻上日常的英語口語,希望對你有所幫助。

  英語口語:詢問病症

  1.What's the matter with you?

  你哪裡不舒服?

  ***也可以這樣說:What’s your trouble?***

  2.I have a terrible toothache.

  我牙疼得厲害。

  3.Tell me how it got started.

  告訴我怎麼回事。

  4.Yesterday I had a runny nose.

  昨天我第流鼻涕。

  5.Now my nose is stuffed up.

  現在有點鼻塞。

  6.I have a sore throat.

  我喉嚨很痛。

  7.I began to run a fever.

  我開始發燒了。

  8.By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?

  順便問一下,你曾經患過肺結核嗎?

  9.I've been feeling a little nauseous.

  我一直想吐。

  10.I feel pain here whenever I drink something cold.

  我一喝冷的東西這裡就覺得痛。

  11.I feel dizzy.

  我頭暈目眩。

  12.My tooth is killing me.

  我的牙痛死了。

  13.I have a stabbing pain.

  我感到像針扎似地疼。

  14.I don’t have much of an appetite these days.

  這些天來我沒什麼食慾。

  15.It’s a sharp pain like someone is sticking a needle in my tooth.

  是刺痛的感覺,就好像有人把針刺進我的牙裡一樣。

  英語口語:醫生診斷病情

  1.Let me give you an examination.

  讓我給你檢查一下。

  2.First let me take a look at your throat.

  我先看看你的喉嚨。

  3.Open your mouth and say "ah".

  張開嘴說“啊”。

  4.Now put your tongue out.

  把你的舌頭伸出來。

  5.All right, let me examine your throat.

  接下來讓我檢查一下你的喉嚨。

  6.Let me check your heart and lungs.

  讓我檢查你的心和肺。

  7.Take a deep breath and hold it.

  深呼吸,屏住氣。

  8.Breathe in, and out.

  吸氣,呼氣。

  9.Your throat is inflamed.

  你喉嚨發炎了。

  10.Your tongue is heavily coated.

  你的舌苔很厚。

  11.You have all the symptoms of influenza.

  這些都是感冒的症狀。

  英語口語:診斷結果

  1.The two doctors made different diagnoses of your disease.

  兩位醫生對你的病下了不同的診斷結論。

  2.The doctor diagnosed the tumor as benign.

  醫生診斷腫瘤是良性的。

  3.There was no question about the diagnosis: he had lung cancer.

  診斷結果沒有疑問,他患了肺癌。

  4.The doctor diagnosed the illness as pneumonia.

  醫生診斷這病為肺炎。

  5.What's the doctors diagnosis?

  醫生怎麼說?

  6.My diagnosis is acute tonsillitis.

  我的診斷是急性扁桃體炎。

  7.Your pressure is high.

  您的血壓過高。

  8.The doctor diagnosed the illness as influenza.

  醫生診斷此病為流行感冒。

  9.The plastic surgeon diagnosed my illness as a rare bone disease.

  整形外科醫生診斷出我的病是一種罕見的骨病。

  10.The general practitioner diagnosed the illness of the baby as pneumonia.

  全科醫生把嬰兒的病診斷為肺炎。

  11.The illness was diagnosed as cancer.

  此病診斷為癌症。

  12.I have recently been diagnosed with angina.

  我最近被診斷出有心絞痛。

  13.We are waiting for the doctors diagnosis.

  我們正在等待醫生的診斷結論。

  14.An accurate diagnosis was made after a series of tests.

  準確的診斷是在一系列的檢查後做出的。

  15.She was certified and sent to a mental hospital.

  她被確診並送往精神病院了。

  16.They waited in great suspense for the doctor’s diagnosis.

  他們焦急萬分地等候醫生做出診斷。

關於吃藥的英語口語中英對照
關於醫生診斷病情時的英語口語
相關知識
關於醫生診斷病情時的英語口語
關於醫生診斷病情時的英語口語
關於醫生診斷病情時的英語口語中英對照
有關看醫生和陳述症狀的英語口語
關於醫生和病人的英語對話
關於醫生和病人的英文笑話
關於醫生求職信模板
有關於醫生轉正自我鑑定
關於人生奮鬥心情勵志說說
勵志好看的關於醫生的小說