護土醫生和病人的英語對話

General 更新 2024年04月28日

  英語情景對話的創設為學生創造了豐富的生活場景和交流話題,有效地調動了學生練習英語口語的興趣,為學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  大夫:請進。你哪裡不舒服?

  Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

  Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

  大夫:你昨晚吃了些什麼,能告訴我嗎?

  Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

  病人:海鮮,烤鴨。種類很多,有的我叫不出名兒。

  Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

  大夫:你嘔吐過沒有?

  Doctor: Have you vomitted?

  病人:嘔吐過。昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。

  Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

  大夫:我明白了。你得做一個大便檢查。我給你開一張化驗單。你帶著化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完後,請把化驗報告給我送過來。

  Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

  病人:好吧。待會兒見,大夫。

  Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

  大夫:待會兒見。

  Doctor: See you later.

  病人:大夫,這是我的化驗報告。

  Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.

  大夫:請坐。讓我看看。沒什麼大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。我給你開點藥。吃了這些藥你會感覺好多了。接下來的幾天,你的飲食要儘量清淡一點。

  Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

  病人:我會照你說的去做。謝謝您,大夫。

  Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

  大夫:不客氣。

  Doctor: You are welcome.

  篇2

  patient: Nurse, how long can I stay here?

  病人:護士:我能在這住多久?

  Nurse: It depends on your recovery. And you are almost fully recoverd.

  護士:那取決於您的康復情況,不過您幾乎是痊癒了呢。

  P: That's bad.

  病人:那可不好。

  N: Why? You are not happy because you are recovered!

  護士:那為什麼?痊癒了反倒不高興了!

  P: Of course I'm not happy . That damned driver hit me , put me in a hospital, paid a little money and went back home to have a big dinner! I can't let him off lightly. I'll stay here for a year and make the guy prostrate.

  病人:當然不高興了。那個該死的司機軋了我,把我往醫院裡一送,給點錢就沒事兒了!我不能就這麼便宜了他。我要住上一年院,讓那小子吃不了兜著走!

  N: Oh, Grandy. Show some mercy. I think the driver has already been done justice. But one year to stay here will make you dull and doctors won't agree. Why are you finding fault with yourself?

  護士:喲,大爺,您行行好,我想那司機已經處理了,可您再住一年院就住傻了,再說大夫們也不能同意。您幹嗎跟自己過不去?

  P: I just want him pay as much as possible. I'm a victim.

  病人:他付出的代價越高越好。反正我是受害者。

  N: I understand. But this is more than a personal dispute. The ourt is involved, too. A deadlock benefits neither side.

  護士:我明白了。不過這不僅僅是個人爭執,你們也經過了法院了。事情一僵持對雙方都不利。

  篇3

  Nurse:Good morning, Mr. Morgan. How are you today?

  護士:您好,摩根先生,您今天怎樣?

  Patient:A little better than yesterday.

  病人:比昨天稍好一點。

  N:Has the chest pain decreased a little?

  護士:胸痛好些了嗎?

  P:Yes, it has.

  病人:是的,好些了。

  N:I'm happy to hear that. Do you sleep well?

  護士;我聽了很高興。您睡得好嗎?

  P:Just fine.

  病人:還好。

  N:The doctor ordered that you should stay in bed for several days, and if you feel any shortness of breath, please let me know. I'll tell the doctor about be low in cholesterol and sodium. You should avoid straining to have a bowel movement. I'll give you Glycerin Suppositoria to help you, or if necessary, I'll do enema for you.

  護士:醫生說,您應該臥床休息些日子,如果您感到氣急,請告訴我,我會轉告醫生的。您的飲食應低膽固醇,低鈉。您應避免大便過於用力。需要的話,我會給您開塞露。必要時,我可以給您灌腸。

  P:Thank you, nurse, it isn't necessary now. I'll follow the doctor's order.

  病人:護士,謝謝你。現在還不需要。我將遵照醫囑去做。

  

描寫天氣的英語諺語帶翻譯
關於看醫生的英語對話精選
相關知識
護土醫生和病人的英語對話
醫生和病人的英語對話
關於醫生和病人的英語對話
有關醫生和病人的英語對話
關於醫生和病人的英文笑話
促銷產品和服務的英語對話
兩人的英語對話
兩個人的英語對話
安慰別人的英語對話閱讀
關於安慰別人的英語對話

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!