常用的金融英語帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年05月16日

  在日常生活中,我們能見到各種各樣的英語,可見英語的使用範文很廣。小編在此獻上金融英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

  房地產行業話術:房屋貸款

  Al and Virginia Baxter are talking to their banker ,Tony Flora ,about a housing loan.

  艾爾和弗吉尼亞·巴克斯特正和他們的銀行家託尼·費洛拉洽談有關房屋貸款之事。

   like to get some information about mortgage loans,Mr.Flora.

  艾爾:我們希望得到一些有關抵押貸款方面的知識,弗洛拉先生。

  We found a house that we'd like to buy.

  我們找到了一所我們想買的房子。

   generally lend 80% of the bank's appraised value on 30-,35-or 40-year mortgages if the house is less than 10 years old .

  弗洛拉:好的,巴克斯特先生。如果房屋從建成至今尚未超過10年,我們一般借給買房者的數額是銀行對房屋估價的80%,而貸款期為30、35或40年。

  Baxter:Oh ,it's almost a brand-new house .I think it was built two years ago .

  巴克斯特:哦, 這幾乎是一所全新的房子,我認為是兩年前修建的。

  A:Yes,it's a real good deal .The price is just right .

  艾爾:是的,這真是的樁合適的買賣,價錢也很合理。

  F:Bank appraisals are usually slightly lower than the actual market prices,Mr.Baxter,

  弗洛拉,銀行的估價總是低於實際市場價格的,巴克斯特先生。

  so you'll have to figure on at least at a 25%-28% down payment .

  因此,您必須計劃支付至少25%—28%的定金。

  A:Yes,we planned on that .We've accumulated enough in our savings for a 30% down payment.

  艾爾:是啊,這點我們已經估計到了,在我們的積蓄中攢的錢已足夠支付30%的定金。

  B:What's the interest rate on mortgage loans?

  巴克斯特:抵押貸款的利息率是多少?

  F:It fluctuates a little depending on the various factors in the loan ,but around 8.75% for longtime clients.

  弗洛拉:根據各種不同情況的貸款,利息率稍有差別,但是,對於銀行的老主顧一般是8。75%左右。

  A:Well,we've been banking here since we got married 8 years ago ,Mr.Flora ,so I guess we qualify.

  艾爾:那麼我們從結婚到現在8年來一直與這裡的銀行往來,弗洛拉先生。因此,我想我們是合乎條件的。

  F:Yes,you certainly do ,Mr.Baxter.Let's fill out this application ,so we can get started on the paperwork .

  弗洛拉:是的,你們當然是符合條件的,巴克斯特先生。讓我們先來填寫這張申請表,然後就可以開始著手票據事宜,

  It takes some time to complete a mortgage loan transaction.

  要完成抵押貸款的交易是得花點時間。

  B:We will need title insurance and fire insurance ,too,won't we ?

  巴克斯特:我們還需要產權保險和火災保險,對嗎?

  F:Yes,you will.Here's our mortgage loan booklet which explains all the things which will be necessary .

  弗洛拉:是的,這裡有一本有關我們抵押貸款的小冊子,這個小冊子說明了必須要辦的一切手續。

  外事接待英語口語:打電話

  Dialogue 1 Making a Business Call

  打業務電話

  Professional Terms

  專業術語

  represent vi & vt

  抗議

  corporation n.

  公司

  supplier n.

  提供人

  favorable a.

  有利的

  S: Hello, Blue Company. May I help you ?

  你好,藍星公司,要我幫忙嗎?

  Z: Yes, May I speak to Mr. Baker please?

  是的,我能和貝克先生說話嗎?

  S: Just a minute. sir, I'll put you through.

  請稍等一會兒,先生,我幫你接通。

  B: Baker speaking .

  我是貝克

  Z: Mr. Baker? This is Zhang Hua.

  貝克先生嗎?我是張華。

  B: How are you ,Mr.Zhang?

  你好,張先生。

  Z: Mr.Braker. I represent the China National Silk Corporation.

  貝克先生,我是中國絲綢公司的代表。

  I'd like to show you some of our silk products if you like .

  如果你願意的話,我想讓你看看我們的一些絲綢產品。

  B: Well, but we have our regular suppliers, and we are on very friendly terms.

  但是我們有自己固定的供應廠商,並且我們的關係很好。

  Z: I'm sure you'll find our rice most favorable and satisfactory It won't take long at all.

  但是我相信你會發現我們的價格非常優惠,令人滿意。並且它不會佔用你太長時間。

  B: Ok, When would you like to come?

  那好,你什麼時候來?

  Anytime would be fine.

  什麼時候都行。

  Then come around at about 9:00 tomorrow morning.

  那麼明天上午九點吧。

  I'll be looking for you.

  我會等你的。

  Thank you, Mr. Baker. I'll be there on time.

  謝謝你,貝克先生,我會準時到的。

  Dialogue 2

  第二節

  Placing an Overseas Call

  打國際長途

  Professional Terms

  專業術語

  overseas adv & a

  海外

  operator n.

  接線員

  additional a.

  附加

  conference n.

  會議

  linguistics n.

  語言學

  Mr Huang is placing an overseas call to America from China.

  黃先生從中國打國際長途電話到美國

  O:Operator.

  接線員。

  H: Hello, I'd like to place a person-to-person call to New York USA.

  你好……我想給美國紐約打個電話。

  Could you give me the rate?

  你能告訴我價錢嗎?

  30 yuan for the first three minutes and 10 yuan for each additional minute.

  頭三分鐘三十元,以後每分鐘十元。

  Ok, Please go ahead and place the call for me.

  那好,請給我接通電話。

  Could you tell me the number ,please?

  你能告訴我你的號碼嗎?

  503-629-9735.

  503-629-9735.

  503-629-9735. Right? May I have your name ,please ?

  503-629-9735.對嗎?能告訴我你的姓名嗎?

  Yes, I'm Huang He.

  可以,我叫黃河。

  Ok. Just a minute, I'll put you through.

  好,請稍片刻,我幫你接通。

  Hello hello.

  喂,你好。

  Hello, Mr ,Smith. This is Huang He speaking .

  你好,史密斯先生,我是黃河。

  Mr .Huang ?What a nice surprise to talk to you!

  黃先生?接到你的電話真使我又驚又喜。

  Mr. Smith. I've got something wonderful to tell you.

  史密斯先生,我有個好訊息要告訴你。

  Really?

  真的?

  I'm going to New York next week to attend a conference on applied linguistics.

  下星期我要到紐約去參加一個關於應用語言學的會議。

  That'll be wonderful, I'll meet you at the airport. When will you arrive?

  那太好了。我會到機場去接你的。你什麼時候到?

  I'll get in at 7:30 Thursday evening. CAAC flight number 302 .

  我乘的是中國民航302航班,於星期四晚上七點半到。

  Ok, I'll see you then.

  好,到時見。

  Thank you very much, It'll be good to see you. Bye.

  非常謝謝你。真想見到你。再見。

  Bye.

  再見。

  Dialogue 3 He Will Call You Back

  他給你回電話

  Professional Terms

  專業術語

  reach vi& vt

  達到

  available a.

  可行的

  at the moment adv.

  此刻

  Good morning. Mr .Johnson's office.

  早上好,約翰遜先生辦公室。

  Good morning. I'm calling for Mr.Johnson.

  早上好,我找約翰遜先生。

  I'm sorry, Mr. Johnson is not here at the moment.

  對不起,約翰遜先生現在不在這兒。

  Then when can I reach him?

  那麼我何時可以找到他?

  I'm afraid he is not available till afternoon.

  恐怕他下午才會來。

  Who's that speaking please?

  請問你是誰?

  This is Chen Gong.

  我是陳功。

  Do you want to leave word for him to call you?

  你想留話叫他給你打電話嗎?

  Yes, That would be the best, My number is 7878444, extension 6275.

  是的,那最好不過了。我的號碼是7878444轉6275。

  I'll have Mr. Johnson call you as soon as possible Mr. Chen.

  我會盡早叫約翰遜先生給你回電話的,陳先生。

  Thank you., Good-bye.

  謝謝你,再見。

  Good-bye.

  再見

  Tips On Reception of Foreigners

  外事接待注意事項

  I came to see you yesterday.

  我昨天來看你。

  You went shopping.

  你出去買東西了。

  I came back.

  我回去

  I will come to see you tomorrow.

  我明天再來看你。

  have you had yourd meal?

  你吃飯了嗎?

  You are repairing your bike?

  你在修自行車嗎?

  You ar fat ***thin***.

  你胖了***瘦了***

  Have you found a new job?

  你找到工作了嗎??

  How is your divorce?

  你是怎麼離婚的?

  Are you sick?

  你病了嗎?

  I'm so amazed that I meet you here, .

  在這裡遇到你真讓我吃驚。

  Where,where.

  哪裡哪裡

  外事接待英語口語:告別與送行

  At a Farewell Dinner

  在告別晚宴上

  Professional Terms

  專業術語

  smart a.

  聰明

  perfect a.

  完美

  pity v. & n

  憐憫

  cooperation n.

  合作

  everlasting a.

  永恆的

  thumb n & vt

  拇指

  forefinger n.

  食指

  Good morning, Mr.White, I'm glad you've come.

  晚上好,懷特先生,我很高興你來了。

  Good evening, Mr.Yang, It's very kind of you to invite me to dinner tonight.

  晚上好,楊先生。今晚你請我共進晚餐,真太客氣了。

  Sit down , please, The dinner will be ready in a few minutes.

  請坐。晚餐過幾分鐘就好。

  Thanks

  謝謝

  You look really smart tonight in these clothes, It fits you perfectly.

  今天晚上你穿著這一身衣服,真帥氣,非常合身。

  Thank you.

  謝謝

  It's a pity that you're leaving us to tomorrow.

  真遺憾,你明天就要離開我們了。

  I'm sorry to leave you too.

  要離開你們我也感到非常遺憾。

  Hope you'll vist Guangzhou AGAIN,

  希望你再次到廣州來。

  Sure .

  一定。

  Now the dinner is ready .Mr.White. Please come to the table.Take a seat here ,please.

  晚餐已經準備好了,懷特先生,請入席吧。請這邊坐。

  Thanks, How delicious the food is!

  謝謝。這菜真香

  Mr.White here is to our friendly cooperation.

  懷特先生,為我們的友好合作乾杯!

  To your health and to your everlasting friendship.

  為你的健康以及我們的永恆友誼乾杯。

  Here is a knife for you.

  這是你的刀和叉子。

  No, thanks.I'd like to try to use chopsticks, today, so that when I go back I can show my wife how ot use them.

  不,謝謝。今天我想用筷子,這樣我回去時就可以告訴我的妻子該怎樣用。

  Good , Here are two chopsticks for you.

  好的。給你兩隻筷子。

  Thanks .Show me how to use them ,OK?

  謝謝,教我怎麼用,行嗎?

  Yes, Hold the two sticks between the thumb and the forefinger like this.

  行。象這樣,用大拇指和食指夾住這兩隻筷子。

  Let me have a try.

  讓我來試試。

  Right .You are right.Don't talk only. Help yourself to whatever you like.

  對了,你拿對了。不要光說話,隨便吃吧。

  Thanks,I very much appreciate verything you've done for me.

  謝謝。我非常感謝你為我所做的一切。

  I wish I could repay you somehow.

  但願我能以某種方式回報你。

  Don't mention it. I wish you a pleasant journey.

  不用謝。我希望你旅途愉快。

  And don't forget to keep in touch.

  別忘了保持聯絡。

  Sure ,May we meet again some day.

  當然不會。但願我們後會有期。

  So do I .

  但願如此。

  Dialogue

  At the Hotel

  在旅館

  Professional Terms

  專業術語

  marvelous a,

  令人驚異的

  remind vt.

  提醒

  kindness n.

  仁慈

  considerate a.

  顧慮周到的

  It's very nice of you to come and see me off, Mr. Yang.

  楊先生,你特意來給我送行,真是太客氣了。

  Not at all, We are sorry to see you go.

  別客氣。你要走了,我們都感到很遺憾。

  I hate leaving you too.

  我也不願意離開你們。

  Here is something I'd like you to keep as a souvenir.

  我送給你一樣東西以作紀念。

  Thank you. I'll open it ,Oh, it is a Chinese painting , It's really marvelous, the horses are so nice.

  謝謝。我來開啟。噢,是一幅中國畫,真是棒。這些馬真可愛。

  I'm glad you like it.

  我很高興你喜歡它。

  Did you draw it yourself?

  這是你自己畫的嗎?

  Yes, I drew it last night I hope it can remind you of me and of our friendship.

  是的,我昨天晚上畫的。我希望它能使你想起我以及我們的友誼。

  I don't know how to thank you for your kindness.

  我真不知道該如何來感謝你的善意。

  I'm so glad to have it to remember my time here.

  我很高興有這幅畫幫我想起我在這兒度過的時光。

  Mr. Yang, I've got something for you, too. Please accept this little present as a souvenir from me.

  楊先生,我也給你準備了一點東西,希望你接受這個小禮物以作紀念。

  Oh, it's a book ,How nice it is ! Thank you very much.

  噢,是一本書,真漂亮!非常謝謝你。

  Whenever I read it, I am sure I will always miss you.

  我讀它時,一定會想起你的。

  I'm glad to hear that.

  我很高興聽你這麼說。

  Here is your plane ticket.

  這是你的機票。

  The plane will take off at 10:30 tomorrow morning.

  飛機於明天上午10:30起飛。

  And I will drive a car to pick you up at 8:00 .Please get everything ready before that.

  我八點鐘開車來接你,請到時把東西都收拾好。

  You are so considerate and helpful.

  你考慮得真周到,而且幫了不少忙。

  Is there anything else I can do for you?

  還有別的事需要我做嗎?

  No, thanks, I've given you too much trouble.

  沒有了,謝謝。已經給你添了夠多的麻煩了。

  No trouble at all, Now I'm leaving ,so you can have a good rest, See you tomorrow.

  沒什麼。我要告辭了,好好休息一下。明天見。

  See you tomorrow.

  明天見

  Dialogue 3 Have a Pleasant Trip

  一路順風

  Professional Terms

  專業術語

  overweight n.

  過重

  excess a.

  過度的

  departure n.

  離開

  lounge n.

  閒逛

  imagine vt.

  想象

  It's very kind of you to come all the way to see me off, Mr. Zhu?

  朱先生,你遠道來送行,真是太客氣了。

  Not at all, Have you checked in?

  沒有什麼。你辦理了登機手續嗎?

  No, not yet.

  還沒有。

  Now ,let's go through the customs, This way please.

  我們現在去辦理海關手續吧。請這邊走。

  May I have your ticket?

  我可以看看你的機票嗎?

  Yes,

  可以

  Fill in the Customs Declaration Form and send your baggage to be checked, please.

  請填寫這張海關登記表,並把行李送去檢查。

  OK.

  好。

  Put your baggage on the scales, please .How many bags do you have?

  請把你的行李放到磅秤上,你有幾個包?

  Two, bags.

  兩個,

  This one is overweight ,I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge.

  這個超重了,恐怕你得付超重行李費。

  How much is it then?

  要付多少?

  Fifty yuan.

  五十元。

  Here you are.

  給你。

  Here is your receipt, And here are your ticket and your boarding pass.

  這是你的發票,這是你的行李票及登機卡。

  Let's go to the departure lounge to have a rest.

  我們到候機廳去休息一下吧。

  Good.

  那好。

  Have you got something to read on the flight?

  你準備了什麼在飛行途中閱讀嗎?

  Yes, I have got some magazines to read.

  是的。我準備了一些雜誌。

  I'm really sorry to see you go. We've got on well with each other. I'm going to miss you.

  你要走了,我真感到遺憾。我們相處得很好。我會想你的。

  Me, too, You can imagine how sorry I am to leave you all.

  我也是這樣。你難以想象我離開你們有多傷心。

  Listen! It's announcing the departure of your flight.

  聽!廣播里正在通知你所乘坐的航班要起飛了。

  Right ! I've to go now, Hope to see you again.

  是的,我得走了。希望再次見到你。

  Take care .Write to me wherenever you have time.

  保重身體。有時間給我寫信。

  Sure, Thanks, Good-bye.

  一定,謝謝。再見。

  Good-bye, Have a pleasant trip.

  再見,一路順風

  Note

  筆記

  have you checked in?

  你辦理了登機手續了嗎?

  I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge.

  恐怕你得付超重行李費

  Boarding pass

  登機卡

  The departure lounge

  候機廳

  Have a pleasant trip

  一路順風

  Tips On Reception of Foreigners

  外事接待注意事項

  Good morning.

  早上好

  Good afternoon.

  下午好

  Good evening

  晚上好

  Hi.

  嗨

  Hello

  你好

  Fine, thank you and you?

  很好,謝謝,你呢?

  Mr.Smith this is Mr. Green.

  史密斯先生,這位是格林女士。

  I'm glad to see you *** Happy to meet you.***

  很高興見到你。

  I've heard a lot about you from Mr. Baker.

  貝克先生經常在我面前提起您。

  How do you do?

  你好。

  My name is Zhang.

  我姓張。

  Good-bye *** Bye-bye, bye***

  再見

  So long.

  再見

  See you later

  再見

  See you tomorrow.

  明天見

  I'll be seeing you.

  很快我們就能再見面了

  Have a nice day.

  祝你今天快樂

  Good morning.***day, night***

  早安

  Please remeber me to your family.

  代我問候你的家人。

  Thanks ***Thank you, Thanks a lot***

  謝謝

  Thank you very much.

  非常感謝

  It's very kind of you.

  你太好了。

  Not at all.

  沒關係

  You're welcome .

  你太客氣了

  It's my please.

  我的榮幸

  Don't mention it

  別在意

  I'm sorry.***Sorr

  I beg your pardon.*** Pardon m

  Please forgive m

  Excuse m

  Oh, that's all righ

  Don't worry about i

  Oh, never min

  Not at al

  It's nothing.***It's quite all right

  May I interrupt yo

  Oh, but I

  Now ,just listen to m

  That quite all right, bu

  I'm sorry ,I'm afrai

  No, I don't mean tha

外事接待金融英語帶翻譯
經濟金融術語漢英對照表
相關知識
常用的金融英語帶翻譯
外事接待金融英語帶翻譯
關於勵志的句子英語帶翻譯
春天的作文英語帶翻譯
對成功的看法英語帶翻譯
日常業務辦理的金融英語對話
常見到的金融英語對話場景
常用的高考英語寫作套用句型
常用的普通英語句子
出國旅遊常用的旅遊英語句子