機場實用旅遊英語口語對話_英語情景對話

General 更新 2024年04月28日

  隨著中國經濟和旅遊文化快速發展,涉外旅遊英語的日益發展。小編整理了機場實用旅遊英語口語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  機場實用旅遊英語口語對話一

  A:Good morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?

  早上好,先生。能給我看一下您的登機牌嗎?

  B:Here you are.

  給你。

  A:Excuse me, sir. This is your passport.

  先生,非常抱歉,這是您的護照。

  B:Really? Ugh…Is there any difference?

  是嗎?嗯……這有區別嗎?

  A:Yes. As a matter of fact, you can't board the plane without boarding pass.

  是的,事實上,沒有登機牌您就不能登機。

  B:Gee. I must have left it in my hotel room.

  天啊。我一定是把它留在旅館的房間了。

  A:I'm sorry sir. I can't let you pass.

  對不起,先生,我不能讓您過去。

  B:But when does the plane take off?

  飛機什麼時候起飛?

  A:Ugh, in about thirty minutes, sir.

  嗯,大概還有30分鐘,先生。

  B:Oh, my God! What do I do now? Bone head, bone head, bone head***He smashes his head with his hand.***.

  噢,天哪!那我現在該怎麼辦呢?笨蛋,笨蛋,笨蛋。***他用手捶著他的頭。***

  A:Calm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.

  先生,請鎮定一點。您會製造混亂的。

  B:***The speaker in the airport says, 'Mr. Benjamin, we now have a boarding pass by the name of Benjamin at Lost and Found.'*** Is that me?

  ***機場廣播:“本傑明先生:現拾到本傑明先生的登機牌,請到失物招領處認領。”***那是在說我嗎?

  A:Could be.

  可能吧。

  B:Oh, thank God. Thank you, I'll be right back.

  噢,謝天謝地。謝謝你,我馬上就回來。

  B:***Benjamin starts to run and then he seems to remember something and returns.***Ugh, excuse me, where is the Lost and Found?

  ***本傑明轉身正準備跑,但是他好像想起了什麼,又轉過了身。***嗯,打擾一下,失物招領處在哪裡?

  A:It's down in the lobby. Turn left at exit B.

  在大廳向左的B出口。

  B:Thank you, thank you, thanks again.

  謝謝,謝謝,非常感謝。

  機場實用旅遊英語口語對話二

  A:To which gate do I need to go to catch connecting flight 101 to New York City?

  我要在哪個登機門轉乘101班機前往紐約?

  B:Go to gate 18. The plane is now boarding. You must hurry.

  到18號門。這趟班機已經在登機了。你要趕快。

  A:Show me the fastest way to get there.

  告訴我最快到那裡的方法。

  B:Instead of walking, you can take this shuttle to get you there faster.

  別走路,你搭機場的班車,就可以比較快地到達那裡。

  A:Do you think the plane will leave without me?

  你想飛機會不會不等我就起飛呢?

  B:No, I’ll call the attendants at the gate. I will tell them you’re on your way.

  不會,我會打電話給登機門的服務人員。我會告訴他們你已經在途中了。

  A:Thank you so much. I would really appreciate that.

  多謝。我真的很感激你的協助。

  B:You are welcome. Have a safe trip.

  不用客氣,祝你旅途平安。

  機場實用旅遊英語口語對話三

  A:We'd better hurry. They're boarding already.

  我們最好快一點,大家都已在登機了。

  B:OK. Let's go. But which way is Gate 20?

  好,那就走吧。但20號登機門在哪兒呢?

  A:Oh, here comes a man. Let's ask him... Excuse me. Can you direct me to Gate 20, please?

  哦,前面來了一個人,我們問問他吧。……勞駕,能告訴我20號登機門怎麼走嗎?

  C:Sure. Go down the stairs right over there and you'll see some directions. Just follow them

  當然。順著那邊的樓梯下去,你就會看到一些指示,照著指示走就到了。

  

點菜旅遊英語口語大全_英語情景對話
機場實用旅遊英語口語對話_英語情景對話
相關知識
機場實用旅遊英語口語對話_英語情景對話
機場實用旅遊英語口語對話_英語情景對話
餐廳實用旅遊英語口語
關於機場實用英語對話及詞彙
實用旅遊英語對話帶翻譯
實用旅遊英語口語句子
關於實用旅遊英語口語精選
初學者實用旅遊英語口語
實用旅遊英語口語對話
端午節沙巴實用旅遊攻略