英語對話範文帶翻譯_英語口語

General 更新 2024年05月23日

  英文對我們來說屬於第二語言,在看英語對話或閱讀時,如果有相對的中文翻譯的話,我們對其意思了理解會更好。下面是小編給大家整理的英語對話範文帶翻譯,供大家參閱!

  英語對話範文帶翻譯: GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

  Rumei: Dashan, I'm over here. It's great to see you. How do you feel?

  如梅:大山,我在這邊。見到你我真高興。你感覺怎麼樣?

  Dashan: I feel fine now. The doctor was right. I really needed to get some rest.

  大山:我感覺很好。大夫說得對,我確實需要休息休息。

  Yunbo: Hi, Dashan. How are you?

  雲波:大山,你好。你身體怎麼樣?

  Dashan: Pretty good, thanks.

  大山:相當不錯,謝謝。

  Yunbo: Dashan, have some coffee. My treat.

  雲波:大山,來喝杯咖啡,我請客。

  Dashan: Oh, thanks.

  大山:哦,謝謝你。

  Yunbo: And here are your cookies, Rumei.

  雲波:如梅,這是你的曲奇餅。

  Rumei: Thanks. Would you like a chocolate cookie?

  如梅:大山,你想吃點巧克力餅乾嗎?

  Dashan: No, thanks. I'm not hungry.

  大山:不要,謝謝。我不餓。

  Yunbo: Dashan, do you have any plans for today?

  雲波:大山,你今天有什麼安排嗎?

  Dashan: No, I don't have any.

  大山:沒有。

  Rumei: Well, it's a beautiful day. Would you like to join us for a walk?

  如梅:那你看,今天天氣非常好,你願意跟我們一起出去走走嗎?

  Dashan: Yes, I'd like to. I like to walk around in big cities. You can always learn a lot about them.

  大山:我願意,我很喜歡在大城市裡轉轉。這樣總是能加深對這些城市的瞭解。

  Yunbo: I agree.

  雲波:我同意你的看法。

  Yunbo: Rumei, what do you think of these window displays?

  雲波:如梅,你覺得櫥窗的展品擺設怎麼樣?

  Rumei: They're wonderful. Oh, look at this clothing store for children. The clothes are very cute and colourful.

  如梅:好極了。 嘿,看這家兒童服裝店的擺設。那些衣服樣子多漂亮,顏色多鮮豔。

  Yunbo: This store looks interesting.

  雲波:這家商店看起來很有意思。

  Dashan: Oh, this store is Roots. It's a popular Canadian chain of clothing stores. Roots has stores across Canada and in other parts of the world.

  大山:是啊,商場名字是“根”,是在加拿大很有名的服裝連鎖店,在加拿大全國以至世界各地都有它的分店。

  Rumei: Let's go in. I like to browse in interesting stores.

  如梅:我們進去看看吧。我喜歡在有意思的商場裡瀏覽、逛遊。

  Yunbo &Dashan: Okay.

  雲波&大山:好啊。

  Clerk: Hi. May I help you?

  售貨員:您好。 我能為您效勞嗎?

  Yunbo: Yes. Can I buy shoes here?

  雲波:在這裡能買到鞋嗎?

  Clerk: Certainly. We have great leather shoes.

  售貨員:當然可以,我們店出售質量上乘的皮鞋。

  Yunbo: Where's the shoe section?

  雲波:鞋部在什麼地方?

  Clerk: It's on the lower level. You can take the stairs at the back of the store.

  售貨員:在下一層。你們可以走商場後部的樓梯。

  Yunbo: Thanks.

  雲波:謝謝。

  Yunbo: What do you think of my hiking boots?

  雲波:你覺得我的休閒鞋怎麼樣?

  Dashan: I like them. That style is very popular in Canada. Young Canadians like sporty, comfortable clothes.

  大山:我覺得挺好。這個式樣在加拿大很流行。加拿大的年輕人都愛穿休閒、舒適的衣服。

  Rumei: I'm crazy about my new sweatsuit. It's very soft and cosy. And I LOVE your new jacket, Dashan.

  如梅:我特別喜歡我剛買的這件運動服,又柔軟又舒適。大山,我還特別喜歡你這件剛買的夾克。

  Dashan: Thanks for the compliment. I like the jacket, too.

  大山:謝謝你的誇獎,我也喜歡。

  英語對話範文帶翻譯:SHOPPING

  Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store?

  大山:請問,禮品店在哪裡?

  Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It's across from Prime Time Video Rentals.

  服務員:噢,禮品店在樓下,在黃金時刻錄影出租屋的對面。

  Dashan: How do we get to the lower level?

  大山:到樓下怎麼走?

  Clerk: You can take the elevator behind you.

  服務員:你可以乘坐你身後的電梯。

  Dashan: Thank you.

  大山:謝謝你。

  Salesperson: Good evening. May I help you?

  店員:晚上好。 您想買什麼?

  Rumei: No, thanks. We're just looking.

  如梅:不買什麼。只是隨便看看。

  Dashan: Rumei, how about a SWEATSHIRT for your brother?

  大山:如梅,給你的弟弟買件汗衫怎麼樣?

  Rumei: That's a good idea, Dashan.

  如梅:大山,這個主意不錯。

  Salesperson: You can find the sweatshirts next to the jewelry section.

  店員:汗衫就在首飾櫃檯旁邊。

  Rumei: Thanks. Dashan, what do you think of this orange sweatshirt?

  如梅:謝謝。 大山,你覺得這件橘黃色汗衫怎麼樣?

  Dashan: Oh I don't know. I'm not crazy about it. To be honest, Rumei, I don't like the colour orange. I never wear orange. Does your brother like orange?

  大山:喔,我說不清。我談不上喜歡。說句實話,我不喜歡橘黃色。我從來不穿橘黃色的衣服。你的弟弟喜歡橘黃色嗎?

  Rumei: I don't know.

  如梅:我不知道。

  Dashan: Do you like this black sweatshirt?

  大山:你喜歡這件黑色的汗衫嗎?

  Rumei: Yes, I do. I like the picture on the front.

  如梅:我喜歡。我喜歡胸前的圖案。

  Yunbo: Me, too.

  雲波:我也喜歡。

  Salesperson: What size do you need?

  店員:您想要幾號的?

  Rumei: Let me see. A medium. My brother is the same size as my husband.

  如梅:我想一想。 要中號的。 我弟弟跟我的丈夫一般高。

  Salesperson: Here's a medium in black.

  店員:這是黑色中號的。

  Rumei: Yunbo, please try on this sweatshirt.

  如梅:雲波,你來穿上試一試。

  Salesperson: The black sweatshirts are on sale. They are 30% off.

  店員:黑色汗衫現在減價了,優惠30%。

  Rumei: It fits perfectly. Great. I love a bargain. I'll take it.

  如梅:很合身,太好了。 我願意買便宜貨。我就買這件了。

  Dashan: That's a good deal.

  大山:那真合算。

  Rumei: Dashan, English only.

  如梅:大山,只說英語。

  Dashan: Sorry Rumei, that's a good deal.

  大山:對不起,如梅,我是說你可買上便宜貨了。

  Salesperson: Will that be cash or charge?

  店員:您付現金還是刷卡?

  Rumei: Cash

  如梅:付現金。

關於短篇英語小笑話加漢語
關於二人英語對話小笑話
相關知識
英語對話範文帶翻譯_英語口語
金融英語對話範文帶翻譯
初中英語對話範文帶翻譯
大學英語對話範文帶翻譯
英語對話範文帶翻譯精選
日常英語對話範文帶翻譯
經典英語對話範文帶翻譯
經典英語對話範文帶翻譯
英語對話範文帶翻譯
關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯