中學生兩分鐘超勵志英語演講稿範文五篇

General 更新 2024年04月19日

  演講是展示自己人格魅力的體現,我們該注意哪些演講的問題呢?我們以下是小編給大家帶來上臺演講的,歡迎大家參考借鑑!

  英文演講稿1

  Life is unfair.

  Success is not measured on the days when the sun shines. Success is measured on the dark, stormy, cloudy days.

  If you can't absorb failure, you're never gonna meet success.The thing about life is it's not always easy, and you can't always win. Some point of your life, it hits you. It hits you really really hard.

  The person you love doesn't love you back, you get fired, you lose a family member. At some point of your life, you're gonna hit rock bottom.

  You're paralyzed, you're like, "Why?" And that why can really really destroy you. Once you start asking yourself, "Why me? Why not the others, why me?

  I'm actually a good person, I never did something significantly bad, why the hell did it hit me?" Because that's life.

  Life is unfair. Success is not measured on the days when the sun shines. Success is measured on the dark, stormy, cloudy days. And if you can't absorb failure, you're never gonna meet success.

  英文演講稿2

  Sometimes it takes things falling apart, for better things to fall into place.

  Sometimes it takes the most uncomfortable path, to lead your life to the most beautiful place.

  There's gonna be bad days, there's gonna be dark days, but you've gotta embrace it.

  Because that pain is what makes you stronger. Failure is what makes you stronger.

  You have to accept those down times, because once you realize those down times, are just as much part of life as anything else, you're able to strive again.

  You'll never see the purpose of the storm, until you see the growth it produced.

  You'll never understand why you went through what you went through, until you see the strength, the power, the resilience that it built inside of you.

  Ask yourself why.

  英文演講稿3

  But this why is a better why,

  "Why am I doing this? Why am I failing? Why am I even getting myself in a situation where I could fail? Because I have a dream. Because I have goals."

  And the more you're thinking back to those original goals, the easier it is for you to get back up and say,

  "Alright, it might be difficult, it might be painful, it might be stressful, there might be no people that believe in me, but I believe in myself."

  You know it might have been the case that you should have gone through that harsh break up, that you should have gone through that heavy loss, just in order to find something even better.

  英文演講稿4

  the only way to get to that even better, is to get back up and work. To get back up and put yourself out there again.

  And arise from that again, stronger, better, smarter, ready to grasp that new opportunity.

  You gotta believe the tables in your life will turn. That pain will become power, that weakness will become strength, and that confusion will become peace.

  Better things are coming for your life.

  Everyday is a new beginning. It's time for you to start treating it that way.

  英文演講稿5

  Ever tried, Ever failed.

  屢戰屢敗。

  No matter, try again, fail again, fail better.

  屢敗屢戰。縱然失敗,更加出彩。

  I had so many dream, of where I wanted to go, who I wanted to be and what I wanted to do.

  我有太多夢想,想遊歷何方,想成為何人,想做什麼。

  You have your own story to tell.

  你有自己的故事要講述。

  Feeder companies, I wanted to start with classmates.

  我想與同學合開的劇團。

  Movies I wanted to be in, directors I wanted to work with, stories I needed to tell.

  想參演的電影,想合作的導演,想表達的故事。

  I packed the life that I knew, with socks and toothbrush into my backpack.

  我把過去熟悉的生活與襪子牙刷一起,打包進了我的行囊。

  And I slept on couch, after couch, after couch, after couch, at friend's apartment in New York.

  在紐約,我睡了一張沙發又一張沙發,或者住在朋友的公寓裡。

  Until I wore out the rent paying roommates' welcome.

  直到我透支了那些需要付房租的室友的好意。

  I didn't want a day job. I was an actor. I was a writer. I had to get a day job.

  我不想做全職工作。我是一名演員,我是一個作家。但我不得找一份全職工作。

  I dusted pianos at a piano store on Whitelow Street for five months.

  我在惠特沃街的一家鋼琴店給鋼琴撣了五個月的灰。

  I worked on the property of a shakespearean scholar for a year, plane weeds and removing bee's nests.

  我在一名莎士比亞學者家裡工作了一年,給他除草、除蜂窩。

  I went on unemployment once, but for not for long, I coudn't handle the guilt.

  也曾嘗試過不工作,但持續不了多久,內心愧疚讓我重拾工作。

  Eventually I was able to pay rent for a spot on the floor of an apartment on the lower east side.

  終於,我能夠支付在下東區的一個公寓底層的租金。

  But my roommate had to break down and disappeared.

  我的室友精神崩潰,消失了。

  I helped hanging paintings at galleries, paintings that inspire inspire you to think I could do that.

  我曾在畫廊幫忙掛畫,那些激勵你想"我也能成事"的那種畫。

  And then finally, after two years job and couch surfing, I got a job. In application process.

  後來終於,經歷兩年換工作和換沙發,我找到了一個工作,處理應用程式

  As a data enterer at a place called professional examination services.

  作為一個數據輸入員,在一個稱為專業考試服務的地方。

  And I stayed for six years, six years.

  我在那裡幹了六年。六年!

  From the age of 23 to 29, well they loved me there, I was funny. I smoked in the loading docks with the guys from the mailroom, and we shared how hungover we all were.

  從23歲直到29歲,他們很喜歡我,我很搞笑。在裝卸區,我和收發室的同事抽菸,分享我們都曾如何宿醉的經歷。

  I Called in sick almost every Friday because I was that late the night before, I hated that job and I clung to that job. Because of that job I could afford my own place.

  我幾乎每個星期五都打電話請病假,因為前一天晚上混到很晚,我討厭那份工作,但又不得不做,它讓我得以支付房租。

  My dream of running a theater company with my friend and fellow, Bennington Graduate Ian Bell had died.

  我和我的朋友,一起從本寧頓畢業的同學,伊恩貝爾一同運營一家劇團的夢想破滅了。

  I had only the one window.

  我只有一個窗戶。

  I myself could not look out the window. It was it was quite high. No acting ager.

  我自己看不到窗外。它挺高的。我也沒有經紀人。

  When I was 29, I told myself the next acting job I get. No matter what it pays, I will from now on for better or worse, be a working actor.

  當我29歲時我告訴自己,無論下份工作薪水如何,我將從現在起,做一個職業演員

  But something good happened, I got a low-paying theater job in a play called imperfect love, which led to a film called 13 moons with the same writer, which led to other roles which led to other roles, and I've worked as an actor ever since.

  但是好事發生了,我在一個叫《不完美的愛》的句中得到了一個微不足道的小角色,這讓我獲得了同一個編劇所編電影《13個月亮》的演出機會,因此也獲得了一個又一個的角色,從此展開演員生涯。

  I didn't know that would happen.

  但當時我不知道會發生什麼。

  At 29 walking away from Data processing, I was terrified.

  29歲,離開了資料處理,我很害怕。

  Ten years in a place without heat, six years of a job I felt stuck in, maybe I was afraid of change. Are you?

  十年住在一個沒有暖氣的地方,六年被困在一個工作裡,或許我恐懼改變。你呢?

  But this made me very hungry, literally.

  但這讓我吃不飽,真的吃不飽。

  I couldn't be lazy.

  我不能偷懶。

  I couldn't be.

  我不能。

  And so at 29 in a very long last, I was in the company of the actors, writers and directors, I'd shought out that first year, that first day after school.

  所以29歲時,很長一段時間,在演員、編劇和導演的陪伴下,我開始了第一年的生活,畢業後第一天真正的人生。

  I was. I am by their sides. Raise the rest of your life to meet you.

  我曾經,我現在依舊在他們身旁。押上你的餘生,去尋找真正的自己。

  Don't search for defining moments because they will never come.

  不要去尋找決定性時刻,因為它們永遠不會到來。

  The moment that define you have already happened, and they will already happen again.

  決定你的時刻已經發生,也會再次發生。

  And it passes so quickly, so please bring each other along with you.

  稍縱即逝。所以請與友同行。

  You just get a bit derailed.

  你只是有點迷失。

  But soon something starts to happen. Trust me. A rhythm sets in.

  但很快就會出現契機。相信我,你會找到軌道。

  Just try not to wait until like me, you're 29 before you find it.

  不要像我一樣,等到29歲找到它。

  And if you are, that's fine too, Some of us never find it.

  如果你真等到那時候,也行,有些人一輩子都沒有找到它。

  But you will, I promise you, you are already here.

  但你會找到的,我保證。你已經在這裡了。

  You'll find your rhythm, or continue the one you have already found.

  你會找到你的軌道,或者在你已經找到的道路上繼續前進。

  Don't wait until they tell you you are ready. Get in there,sing.

  不要等到他們告訴你,你準備好了。自己上場,歌唱。

  The world might say you are not allowed to yet.

  世界可能會告訴你你不行。

  I waited a long time out the world before I gave myself permission to fail.

  在認輸之前,我等了這個世界很久。

  Please don't even bother asking.

  懇請各位,甚至不用特地去問。

  Don't bother telling the world you are ready. Show it. Do it.

  不用特地告訴世界你準備好了。展現自己,證明自己!

  What it Beckett say?

  貝克特說了什麼?

  Ever tried, ever failed.

  屢戰屢敗。

  No matter try again.

  屢敗屢戰。

  Fail again, fail better.

  縱然失敗,更加出彩。

  We burn very brightly. Please don't ever stop .

  我們燃燒得如此耀眼,請不要停止。

  The World is yours.

  世界是你的。

  Treat everyone Kindly and light up the night.

  善待每個人,然後照亮夜晚。

  Maybe I was afraid of change, are you?

  也許我是害怕改變,你呢?

中學生兩分鐘超勵志英語演講稿範文五篇
中學生兩分鐘激情英語演講稿範文五篇
相關知識
中學生兩分鐘超勵志英語演講稿範文五篇
中學生兩分鐘超勵志英語演講稿範文五篇
中學生兩分鐘超優秀英語演講稿範文五篇
大學生畢業簡短勵志英語演講稿範文五篇
勵志中學生兩分鐘英語演講稿範文五篇
勵志中學生兩分鐘英語演講稿範文五篇
中學生兩分鐘激情英語演講稿範文五篇
中學生兩分鐘激情英語演講稿範文五篇
優秀中學生兩分鐘英語演講稿範文五篇
中學生出色兩分鐘英語演講稿範文五篇