關於青春的英文詩歌大全

General 更新 2024年05月07日

  每個人從青春紅顏走到雞皮鶴髮的過程,恰似由旭日東昇到日落黃昏。小編整理了關於青春的英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

  關於青春的英文詩歌篇一

  Regretless Youth

  無怨的青春

  By Xi Murong

  作者:席慕容

  If you fall in love when you are young

  在年輕的時候,如果你愛上一個人

  Please -- be kind to him

  請你,請你一定要溫柔的對待他。

  No matter how long or short you share your hearts

  不管你們相愛的時間有多長或多短,

  If your feelings may continue, then

  若你們能始終溫柔的對待,那麼,

  Every moment will be peerless perfection

  所有的時刻都將是一種無瑕的美麗。

  If you must leave, still bid her fond farewell

  若不得不分離,也要好好的說聲再見

  And be thankful in your heart

  也要在心裡存著感謝,

  For the memories he left you

  感謝他給了你一份記憶。

  When you are older, you will realize

  長大了以後,你才會知道,

  At the instant when you suddenly recall those moments

  在驀然回首的剎那,

  That youth without resentment is without any regret

  沒有怨恨的青春才會無遺憾,

  Just like the aged moon gracing the hills with quiet clarity

  如山岡上那輪靜靜的滿月。

  關於青春的英文詩歌篇二

  The Flight of Youth

  by Richard Henry Stoddard

  There are gains for all our losses.

  我們失去的一切都能得到補償,

  There are balms for all our pain:

  我們所有的痛苦都能得到安慰;

  But when youth, the dream, departs

  可是夢境似的青春一旦消逝,

  It takes something from our hearts,

  它帶走了我們心中某種美好的事物,

  And it never comes again.

  從此一去不復返回。

  We are stronger, and are better,

  嚴峻的成年生活將我們驅使,

  Under manhood's sterner reign:

  我們變得日益剛強、更臻完美;

  Still we feel that something sweet

  可是依然感到某種甜美的東西,

  Followed youth, with flying feet,

  已隨著青春飛逝,

  And will never come again.

  永不再返回。

  Something beautiful is vanished,

  美好的東西已經消失,

  And we sigh for it in vain;

  我們枉自為此嘆息;

  We behold it everywhere,

  雖然在天地之間,

  On the earth, and in the air,

  我們到處能看見青春的魅力,

  But it never comes again!

  可是它永不再返回!

  關於青春的英文詩歌篇三

  箭與歌

  I shot an arrow inthe air, 我向空中射了一箭,

  It fell to earth, I knew not where; 它已落到地面,我不知道其去向;

  For so swiftly it flew, the sight 因它飛得如此地快速

  Could not follow it in its flight. 視力無法跟得上它的飛馳。

  I breathed a song into the air, 我向空中輕歌一曲,

  It fell to earth, I knew not where; 它已落地而停,我不知其去向;

  For who has sight so keen and strong, 誰有這麼敏銳的視力,

  That it can follow the flight of song? 能跟得上歌聲的飛馳?

  Long, long afterward, in an oak 很久,很久以後,在一棵橡樹上,

  I found the arrow still unbroke; 我發現它依然完好無損;

  And the song, from beginning to end, 而這首歌,從頭到尾,

  I found again in the heart of a friend. 我發現又深印在一位友人的心上。

  

青春英文詩歌短篇勵志
關於青春的英語小詩歌欣賞
相關知識
關於青春的英文詩歌大全
關於青春的英語詩歌大全
關於青春的英語詩歌大全
有關於青春的英文詩歌精選
關於青春的英文詩歌閱讀
關於青春的英文詩歌帶翻譯
有關於青春的英文詩歌欣賞
有關於青春的英文詩歌欣賞
有關青春的英文詩歌大全
關於青春的勵志詩歌大全