關於英語冷笑話帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年04月27日

  笑話是民族文化不可或缺的一部分。透過笑話我們可以看到一個民族的生存環境、生活方式、社會關係和心理特徵等等。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Phoebe is talking about her twin sister.

  菲比正在談論她的雙胞胎妹妹。

  Rachel: You are twins?

  雷切爾:你們是雙胞胎?

  Phoebe: Yeah. We don't speak. She's like this high-powered, driven career type.

  菲比:是的,我們不說話。她是一心追求事業的人。

  Chandler: What does she do?

  錢德勒:她從事什麼工作?

  Phoebe: She's a waitress.

  菲比:她是一個服務生。

  篇二

  Phoebe's Grandma is showing her some photos.

  祖母正在給菲比看一些照片。

  Phoebe: OK, is this really my father?

  菲比:那好,他真的是我爸爸嗎?

  Grandmother: Is it really your fa...I can't...well of course it is.

  祖母:他真的是你爸嗎……我不可能...天哪,他當然是。

  Phoebe: OK, I smell smoke. Maybe that's because someone's pants are on fire.

  菲比:我看這很有問題,或許有人在說謊。

  Grandmother: Look, I...

  祖母:瞧,我……

  Phoebe: You know, in all the years that we have been grandmother and granddaughter. you have never lied to me.

  菲比:你知道,我們兩個當祖孫這麼多年了,你從沒胡對我撒過謊。

  Grandmother: Alright, that is not your father, that's just a picture of a guy in a frame.

  祖母:好吧,他下是你爸爸,他只是一個相框裡的男人。

  篇三

  Sandy: And what's the one kind of boat that can never ever sink?

  桑迪:什麼樣的船絕不會沉沒?

  Joey: What kind?

  喬伊:哪種呢?

  Sandy: A friendship.

  桑迪:朋友之船。

  篇四

  Einstein and His Chauffeur

  愛因斯坦和他的司機

  Einstein was on his way to another lecture, and he felt exhausted. His chauffeur offered an idea. "Hey, Sir, I've heard your speech many times, 1 bet I could deliver it and give you the night off."

  愛因斯坦在去另一個講座的路上,倍感疲倦,他的司機出了個主意:“嗨,先生,您的講座我已經聽過許多次了。我打賭我能作這個講座,計您休息一個晚上。”

  "Sounds great,"the scientist said.

  “那太好了。”科學家說。

  When they got to the auditorium, Einstein put on the chauffeur's hat and settled in the back row. The chauffeur walked to the lectern and delivered the speech. Afterward he asked if there were any questions.

  到了禮堂,愛因斯坦戴上了司機的帽子,坐在了後排。而司機走上講臺,開始講演。講演結束後,他問聽眾是否有什麼問題。

  One professor said "Yes". Then he launched into a highly technical question.

  一個教授說有,並提出了一個高深的學術問題。

  The chauffeur was panic-stricken for a moment but quickly recovered. "That's an easy one,”he replied, "so easy, I'm going to let my chauffeur answer it."

  司機一時被問懵了,但很快就鎮定下來。“這很容易,”他說,“太容易了,我要讓我的司機來回答。”

  

關於英語冷笑話帶翻譯
關於說笑話用英語怎麼講
相關知識
關於英語冷笑話帶翻譯大全
有關於英語冷笑話帶翻譯精選
關於英語冷笑話帶翻譯閱讀
關於英語冷笑話帶翻譯
關於英語冷笑話帶翻譯
關於英語冷笑話帶翻譯欣賞
關於英語冷笑話帶翻譯欣賞
關於英語冷笑話帶翻譯精選
關於英語冷笑話帶翻譯精選
關於英語短笑話帶翻譯精選