關於短篇英語笑話帶翻譯
笑話能夠幫助人們緩解尷尬的氣氛,從而保持和諧的人際關係。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
Two boys were admiring the famous statue by Rodin entitled "The Thinker".
兩個男孩正在欣賞羅丹的著名雕塑《思考者》。
"What do you suppose he's thinking about?" asked one.
“你猜他在想什麼?’其中一個問道。
"I guess he's thinking about where he put his clothes," replied the other.
“我猜他是在想他把衣服放在哪裡了吧。”另一個回答說。
篇二
A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
小男孩問他的父親:“爸爸,結婚要花多少錢?”
His father replied, "I don't know, son, because I'm still paying for it now."
他的父親回答說:“兒子,我不知道,因為我現在還在為它付賬呢。”
篇三
Harry: "My big brother shaves every day."
哈里:“我哥哥每天都刮臉。”
Henry: "My brother shaves fifty times a day."
亨利:“我哥哥每天刮50次臉。”
Harry: "Is he crazy?"
哈里:“他瘋了嗎?”
Henry: "No, he's a barber."
亨利:“沒有,他是一名理髮師。”
篇四
Younger Scout: "How can I tell the difference between a mushroom and a toadstool?"
年少童子軍:“我怎麼才能區分蘑菇和毒菌?”
Older Scout: "Just eat one before you go to bed. If you wake up thenext morning, it was a mushroom."
年長童子軍:“你上床睡覺前,吃其中的一個。如果你第二天早上醒來,那就是蘑菇。”
篇五
Mickey refused to take the medicine, so his mother swashed him and said, "Hurry to take it down, or I'll call the police."
米奇拒絕吃藥,於是他的媽媽嚇唬他說:“趕快吃下去,不然我就去叫警察。”
"Does the police like to take the medicine, mama?" Mi啊ckey asked curiously.
“媽媽,警察喜歡吃藥嗎?”米奇好奇地問道。
篇六
On the way to preschool, the doctor had left her stethoscope on the car seat, and her little girl picked it up and began playing with it.
在去幼兒園的路上,一個醫生把聽診器留在了車座上。她的小女兒拿起聽診器玩了起來。
"My daughter wants to follow in my footsteps!" thought the doctor.
“女兒想接我的班!”醫生想道。
Then the child spoke into the instrument, "Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order?"
接著,小女孩對著聽診器說道:“歡迎光臨麥當勞。您要點什麼?”
五年級好笑的英語笑話帶翻譯