英文小笑話短文

General 更新 2024年04月29日

  前蘇聯著名作家高爾基說過,“哪裡有人,哪裡就有笑聲。”從古到今,笑話是人們生活中不可缺少的“調劑品”。小編精心收集了帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

  帶翻譯篇1

  Beef Sandwich

  牛肉三明治

  A man went into a deli shop and took a seat at the lunch counter.

  有一名男子走近一家熟食店,在吃午餐的櫃檯旁選了一個位置。

  "Give me corned beef sandwich,"he ordered.

  他點餐時說:“給我來個醃牛肉三明治。”

  "Corned beef sandwich is not on the menu,but I can give you a sandwich with corned beef in it,like our midnight Special."

  "選單上沒有醃牛肉三 明治,但是我可以給你一個裡面有醃牛肉的三明治,像是我們的午夜特餐。”

  "What's a Midnight Special?"

  “午夜特餐是什麼?”

  "A triple decker with corned beef,tongue,bologna,tomato,lettuce,onion,pockle andmayonnaise,on toasted raisin bread."

  “有三層,裡面是醃牛肉、牛舌、薰香腸、蕃茄、萵苣、 洋蔥、醃泡菜,還有美乃滋的三層烤葡萄乾麵包。…

  "Could you just place a piece of corned beef between two slices of white bread and serve it tome on a plate?"

  "你可不可以在兩片白麵包中間只放一片醃牛肉,裝在一個盤子上端給我吃?”

  "Why,sure!"Then,turning to the sandwich man ,

  “哦,當然可以。啦!”接著他就轉向製作三明治的人,

  he sang out:"One Midnighet Special.Make it one deck,hold thetongue,bolgna,tomato,lettuce,onion,pickle and mayonnaise,and make the raisin breadwhite,untoasted!"

  大聲喊出:“一個午夜特餐。把它做一層就好,裡面不要加牛著、薰香腸、蕃茄、萵苣、洋蔥、醃泡菜和美乃滋,把葡萄乾麵包做成白麵包,不要烤!”

  帶翻譯篇2

  A drunk

  醉漢

  A police officer pulls over a guy who has been weaving in and out of the lanes.

  有一位警官把一個在車道上穿進穿出,迂迴蛇行的男子攔到路邊。

  He goes up to the guy's window and says "Sir,I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube."

  他走到這名男子的車窗旁邊說:“先生,我要你對著這個酒精測試管吹一口氣。”

  The man says,"Sorry officer I can't do that.I am an asthmatic.If I do that I'll have a really bad asthma attack."

  這名男子說:“對不起呀,警官,我不能吹呀。我是個氣喘病患者呀。如果我吹的話,我就會真的患很嚴重的氣喘病。”

  "Ok,fine.I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample."

  “ 好, 好。我要你到警察局進行血液檢驗。”

  "I can't do that either.I am a hemophiliac.If I do that,I'll bleed to death."

  “我也能抽血檢驗呀。我是個血友病患呀。如果我抽血檢驗,我就會流血過多而死呀。”

  "Well ,then we need a urine sample."

  “嗯,那我們就要你進行尿液檢驗吧。”

  "I am sorry officer I can't do that either.I am also a diabetic.If I do that I'll get really low blood sugar."

  “對不起呀 ,警官,我也不能驗尿呀。我也是一個糖尿病患者呀。如果我驗尿的話,我的血糖就真的會變得很低。”

  "Alright then I need you to come out here and walk this white line."

  “好吧,那我要你出來到這邊,走這條白線。”

  "I can't do that,officer."

  “警官,我辦不到呀。”

  "Why not? "

  “為什麼辦不到?”

  "Because I am too drunk to do that."

  “因為我喝得太醉了,所以不能那麼做呀。”

  帶翻譯篇3

  Idiot Teacher

  白痴老師

  If there are any idiots in the room,will they please stand up?" said the sarcastic teacher .

  喜愛挖苦人的老師說:“如果在這間教室裡面有白痴,就請站起來好嗎?”。

  After a long silence,one rreshman rose to his feet,

  沉默了很久之後,有一名新生就站起來了。

  "Now then mister ,why do you consider yourself an idiot? "enquired the teacher with a sneer.

  老師就以譏笑的口氣問他:“喂, 先生,你為什麼認為你自己是個白痴呀?”

  "Well ,actually I don't,"said the student ,"but I hate to see you standing up there all byyourself."

  這名學生說:“ 唉呀,實際上我才不認為我是個白痴呢,而是我很討厭看著你一個人站在那裡啦。”

  

搞笑的英語笑話欣賞
簡單的英語笑話帶翻譯精選
相關知識
開心一刻英文小笑話短文
小學生英語小笑話短文
關於英文小笑話短文帶翻譯
爆笑英語小笑話短文閱讀
很短的英語小笑話短文
高中英語小笑話短文閱讀
英文小笑話短文閱讀
關於英文小笑話短文閱讀
英文小笑話短文欣賞
兩人對話英語小笑話短文