關於英語小笑話演講稿

General 更新 2024年05月20日

  笑話是民族文化及社會生活中不可缺少的一環,從古至今都擁有廣大的受眾,深受人們喜愛。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  驕傲的老爸

  The concerned father was puzzled because his son's grades had been dropping steadily whilehe was at college,

  一位關心兒子的老爸對於念大學的兒子成績每況愈下一直想不懂,

  so he called the dean to find out what was wrong.

  因此他拜訪了學院的院長,想了解究竟問題在哪裡。

  "Well, sir," replied the dean, who always tried to be diplomatic,

  說話總是講求圓滑的院長回答說:

  "I've got some good news and some bad news.

  “先生,我有好訊息和壞訊息要告訴你。

  The bad news is that your son's become the most flagrant homosexual on campus,

  壞訊息是令郎乃是聞名校內的同性戀者,

  and spends all his time chasing after the lads on the football and basketball teams. "

  他成天只知道追求足球隊和籃球隊的男孩子。

  "My God, that's horrible!"

  “我的老天爺,太可怕了!”

  "But the good news is he's just been elected Queen of the Homecoming Parade ! "

  “但好訊息是他剛被選為歡迎球隊返校遊行的皇后!”

  篇二

  The woman was reading the newspaper as she and her husband were eating breakfast.

  一位女士和她先生正在用早餐,她邊吃邊看報紙。

  "Did you hear about this, dear?" she asked.

  “親愛的,你聽過這則新聞嗎?”她問道。

  "It seems a man traded his wife for season tickets to the Spurs.

  “似乎是一個男的為了看馬刺隊的比賽,用他太太跟人換了球季的門票。

  You wouldn't do a thing like that, would you, sweetheart?"

  你不會那麼做吧,親愛的?”

  "No way," answered the husband.

  “我才不會那麼傻呢!”先生答道。

  "The season's almost half over."

  “今年球季幾乎都過了一大半了."

  篇三

  Two women friends were having tea.

  兩個女人正在喝茶,

  Said one to the other,

  其中一位對另一位說道:

  "I've been trying to reach my lawyer for a week ... "

  “我已經花了一個禮拜找我的律師...”

  "Oh, please don't mention lawyers to me" interrupted the recent widow,

  “哦,拜託別再向我提律師的事了,”那位剛死去丈夫的女人插嘴道,

  I've had so much trouble settling my husbands estate that I sometimes wish he hadn't died! "

  “我在處理我先生遺留的房地產時遭遇到好多麻煩,有時候我真希望他沒死就好了。

  

小學二年級英語小笑話閱讀
有關簡單短小英語小笑話閱讀
相關知識
關於英語小笑話演講稿
關於英語小笑話演講短文
關於英文小笑話演講稿大全
初中英語小笑話演講稿閱讀
英語小笑話演講稿對話
經典英語小笑話演講稿
有關於初中英語小笑話演講
關於英語小笑話
關於英語小笑話簡單爆笑
關於英語小笑話帶翻譯短一些