有關於孩子的英語口語

General 更新 2024年04月29日

  英語在我們的生活中很重要的哦,我們要花時間好好去學習的哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,我們學習英語是一定不可以偷懶的哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧,大家有需要可以收藏起來哦

  一怎麼告訴孩子聖誕老人的真相

  ASo how's everything going for Christmas?

  聖誕節準備得怎麼樣了?

  BI've got all the presents I need, and my family is working together to get all the food ready. That's easy, but I have another problem to deal with.

  要的禮物我都準備好了,而且我們全家正在一起準備食物。那很容易,但我還有一個難題要處理。

  AWhat's that? Don't tell me you've still got Christmas cards to write, it usually takes my wife a month to write all of ours.

  什麼事?不要告訴我你還有許多聖誕卡要寫;我妻子通常花一個月的時間寫好我們所有的聖誕卡。

  BNo, I did that a long time ago. It's about telling my son the truth about Santa Claus.

  不是,聖誕卡我早就寫完了。難題是怎樣告訴我兒子有關聖誕老人的實情。

  AHe still doesn't know that Santa isn't real? How old is he, eight?

  他還不知道聖誕老人不是真的?他多大,八歲?

  BYes. He's never said anything so I never told him. But now that he's getting older…

  是的,他從未說過什麼,因此我也從未告訴過他。但現在他越來越大了……

  AYou think it's better that he should be told?

  你認為他應該知道實情比較好嗎?

  BYes, he's too old to believe in that type of things. And I'd rather tell him before the kids at school do.

  是的,他太大了,不應該相信那種事情。而且我寧願在學校的孩子們告訴他以前告訴他。

  AThat happened to my oldest girl. She became really upset when her classmates told her Santa wasn't real.

  以前我的大女兒也是這樣。當她的同學告訴她聖誕老人不是真的時候,她變得很傷心。

  BI can understand. I was lucky with my oldest, she figured it out by herself and didn't tell my son.

  我能理解。我幸運我的大女兒沒有這種麻煩,她自己猜出聖誕老人是假的,但沒有告訴我兒子。

  AWell, when you tell him, be gentle. It's hard for kids to find out something like that.

  唔,那你告訴他時,溫和一點。對小孩來說,得知那樣的事是很難承受的。

  二你兒子又惹麻煩了 Got into trouble

  AI just got a call from Mrs. Fitzgerald. See what your Willie has just done.

  我剛接到菲茨格爾德太太的電話。看看你的威利剛剛做了些什麼。

  BMy Willie? Why has he suddenly become my Willie?

  我的威利?怎麼又突然變成了我的威利?

  ABecause he takes after you, he's got into trouble again.

  因為他像你,他又有麻煩了。

  BWhat did he do this time? I remember last time he was painting her fence to repay her for breaking it, and he accidentally painted her cat.

  這次他幹了什麼?我記得上次他破壞了她的柵欄,在給她的柵欄上油漆時,卻也附帶地給她的小貓塗了顏色。

  AThat was last time. This time it's worse.

  那是上一次。這次更糟。

  BOk, tell me.

  好吧,告訴我什麼事。

  AWell, he was playing baseball with some friends…

  唔,他正在和幾個朋友打棒球……

  BAnd the ball went through her window? That's not as bad as last time.

  球飛進了她的窗戶?那沒有上次糟糕。

  ATrue, but that's not all. The ball went through the window and hit the vase she has in her front window……

  對,但還沒完。球飛進窗戶,打在她前窗的花瓶上……

  BOk, that's probably expensive, but not that bad.

  還好,那個花瓶可能很貴,但那沒那麼糟糕。

  AAnd then, ricocheted off her fish bowl. Mrs. Fitzgerald at the last minute dived and saved her fish.

  然後球跳飛過她的魚缸。最後關頭菲茨格爾德太太跳下了水,救起了她的魚。

  BAt least the fish were saved. If that's the end of the damages, then everything isn't that bad.

  至少魚得救了。如果最後的損失就是這樣的話,那麼一切都不是太糟糕。

  AStop interrupting me. Finally, the ball flew through the air and knocked out Willie's school principal, who was having a cup of coffee with Mrs. Fitzgerald.

  不要打斷我。最後,球飛到空中,把正和菲茨格爾德太太一起喝咖啡的威利學校的校長打暈了。

  BHmm, that is bad.

  嗯,那糟了。


與孩子相關的英語口語
關於家庭成員的英語口語
相關知識
有關於孩子的英語口語
有關於孩子的英文詩欣賞
關於孩子的英語口語對話
關於孩子的英語情景口語對話
關於孩子的英語情景口語
關於帽子的英文俚語
關於孩子的作文評語
關於孩子的早安心語
關於寵物的英文口語對話
有關於競爭的英語句子