關於飯店的英語對話

General 更新 2024年05月17日

  眾所周知,在飯店,我們可以吃東西,那麼除了這個之外,飯店還有什麼職能呢?下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  篇1

  A:Hello. I understand you are interested in hiring our function hall.

  你好,我知道你對租用我們的功能大廳很感興趣。

  B:Yes, that is correct. I am planning a wedding party.

  是的,很對。我正打算舉辦婚禮。

  A:How many guests will you have?

  你們會有多少客人?

  B:We will have about 250 guests.

  我們大概有250人。

  A:The function hall will be perfect, it can hold 300 people.

  這個功能大廳非常合適,它能容納300人。

  B:Great. What facilities do you have?

  太好了,你們有什麼裝置呢?

  A:We have a bar which can stay open as long as you need it.

  我們有一個酒吧,只要你們需要,它可以一直營業。

  B:Are the prices good?

  價錢實惠嗎?

  A:The prices are very reasonable.

  價錢非常合理。

  B:What else?

  別的呢?

  A:We have a dance floor and we can provide a DJ who will play the songs of your choice.

  我們有一個舞池,我們還可以提供一個音樂節目主持人,播放你們選的音樂。

  B:Can you provide a band if we want live music?

  如果我們想要現場音樂,你們能提供樂隊嗎?

  A:Yes, we can provide a band for people to dance to.

  可以,我們可以提供一支樂隊讓大家跳舞。

  B:That sounds good. Do you provide catering services?

  聽起來不錯。你們提供餐飲服務嗎?

  A:Yes, we have a choice of menu options. We can provide anything from snacks to a sit-down meal.

  提供,我們有許多可供選擇的選單。從快餐到桌餐我們都可以提供。

  篇2

  A:Welcome to our international conference centre.

  歡迎來到國際會議中心。

  B:Thank you. How big is the venue? How many people can it hold?

  謝謝,這個會場有多大?它能容下多少人?

  A:The venue is very large. It has the capacity to hold 1000 people.

  這個會場非常大,能容下1000人之多。

  B:What services do you provide?

  你們能提供什麼服務?

  A:We can provide refreshments and catering for every occasion. We can arrange seating and tables. We also provide audio and video services if they are required.

  我們可以為每一場活動提供飲料和食物,可以安排座位和桌子。如果有需要的話,我們還可以提供音響和錄影服務。

  B:What kind of refreshments can you offer?

  你們可以提供哪些種飲料?

  A:We usually offer tea, coffee and fruit juice but we can provide any drink you want.

  我們常提供的有茶、咖啡和果汁,但是我們可以提供你們需要的任何飲品。

  B:Can you provide champagne?

  你們能提供香檳酒嗎?

  A:We can provide champagne but it will cost extra.

  我們可以提供香檳,但要額外收費。

  B:Do you provide lunch?

  你們提供午餐嗎?

  A:Yes. We provide a buffet.

  提供,我們提供自助餐。

  B:We plan to hold the seminar in the day and have a party in the evening. Is this possible?

  我們計劃白天開研討會,晚上舉辦晚會。可以嗎?

  A:Yes, many businesses do that. We can provide music and entertainment for you.

  可以。許多公司都這麼安排。我們可以為你們提供音樂和娛樂節目。

  B:That's very good. I think we can do business.

  太好了,我想我們可以成交了。

  篇3

  A:Would you like me to wrap that for you?

  您希望我為您打上包裝嗎?

  B:Yes, please.

  好的。

  A:Would you like decorative wrapping?

  您喜歡帶裝飾的包裝紙嗎?

  B:Yes. I have to send it abroad so can you give it some protection too?

  喜歡。我要寄到國外,所以你能再給它加一些保護措施嗎?

  A:OK. I'll wrap it in bubble wrap and put it in a box, it's too big for a padded envelope.

  可以。我用氣泡墊塑料給它包好放在盒子裡,加墊的封套太小裝不下它。

  B:Thanks. Please wrap it in lots of parcel tape to make it strong.

  謝謝。請用一些包裹膠帶把它纏起來,這樣就結實了。

  A:I will. If I don't, it will get damaged at the post office.

  我會的。如果不用膠帶的話,到了郵局就壞了。

  B:Yes, they are not very careful,

  對。他們才不會小心呢。

  A:I will put a sticker on the package so they know it's fragile.

  我在包裹上貼上標籤,他們就知道這東西易碎了。

  B:That's good, Hopefully it will be safe. It's a gift for my son.

  太好了。希望它能完好無損。這是給我兒子的禮物。

  A:Please see if you are happy with the packaging.

  請您看看對包裝是否滿意。

  B:Yes, that looks good. How do I get to the post office?

  滿意,看上去好極了。我到郵局怎麼走暱?

  A:It's down the street on the left.

  沿著這條路走,在路左。

  B:Will it take me long to get there?

  到那需要很長時間嗎?

  A:No, it will only take you 5 minutes.

  不遠,就5分鐘的距離。

  B:OK, thanks.

  好的,謝謝。

辦公室英語對話
八年級英語四人對話
相關知識
關於飯店的英語對話
關於酒店的英語對話閱讀
關於酒店的英語對話精選
關於時尚的英語對話
關於理想的英語對話閱讀
關於看書的英語對話閱讀情景帶翻譯
有關於金融的英語對話閱讀
關於金錢的英語對話閱讀
有關於借書的英語對話閱讀
關於解僱的英語對話閱讀