關於餐廳訂餐英語對話

General 更新 2024年05月11日

  隨著全球經濟一體化和科技的迅猛發展,英語作為國際語言在現代社會中發揮著越來越重要的作用。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  W= Waiter P= Patron

  W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

  服務生:嗨,我是喬治,今晚我將為您服務。您現在準備點菜還是稍待一會呢?

  P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

  顧客:我現在點菜,我要烤雞和玉米副餐。

  W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

  服務生:在正餐之前您要來個開胃菜嗎?今天的湯是我們最美味可口的蕃茄湯。

  P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

  顧客:我不要湯,不過我要田園沙拉。

  W: Can I get you anything to drink?

  服務生:您要什麼飲料嗎?

  P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

  顧客:好啊,我要一杯冰紅茶。

  W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

  服務生:好的,我很快會把您的飲料和沙拉送來。

  P: Thank you. to be continued

  顧客:謝謝。

  二

  -Good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. A table for two?

  早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,兩位嗎?

  -Yes, by the window, please.

  是的,請給我靠窗戶的。

  -This way, please.

  這邊請。

  -Thank you.

  謝謝

  -Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus. Would you like to drink something first?

  晚上好,請坐,先生,這裡是我們的選單。你要先來點喝的嗎?

  -I'll have a coke cola with ice. What about you?

  我想要可樂,你呢?

  -A n apple juice, please.

  蘋果汁

  -Thank you. Here we are.Coke cola with ice and apple juice . Are you ready to order now, gentlemen?

  謝謝,請忙用,可樂和蘋果汁。你準備好點菜了嗎?先生

  -No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommend something for the main course?

  沒有,我們仍然在看選單。你可以給我們推薦下主菜嗎?

  -Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try this.

  當然可以。T-骨牛扒很好,我建議你試下這個主菜。

  -That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.

  好主意,我喜歡吃牛扒,我就點他了。

  -How would you like it cooked?/How would you like you steak done?

  你想要你的牛扒怎麼做?/你想要你的牛扒幾成熟?

  -Rare ,Medium,Medium well,Well done.

  三成,五成,七成,全熟

  -Mushrooms and Carrots

  蘑菇和胡蘿蔔

  -And what would you like for your appetizer?

  你想要什麼餐前菜呢?

  -I'll have salad and the baked salmon.

  我們有沙拉和烤三文魚。

  -Thank you, sir. What about you, sir?

  謝謝,你呢先生?

  -I want salad.

  我要沙拉。

  -What is this ?

  這是什麼?

  -It's lamb cooked with herbs and served with spaghetti.

  它是羊扒,配香草和意粉

  -That sounds very interesting, I'll try that.

  聽起來很不錯啊!我試試

  -Mashed potato, boiled potato or baked potato or pasta or rice?

  你是要土豆泥,煮土豆還是烤土豆,義大利麵,米飯?

  -Mashed.

  土豆泥

  -Which sauce would you like ,we have black pepper sauce ,red wine sauce,onion sauce,vanilla sauce ,BBQ sauce,mushroom sauce?

  你想要什麼汁呢?我們有黑胡椒汁,紅酒汁,洋蔥汁,香草汁,燒汁,蘑菇汁?

  -Good Evening, gentleman! Your wine list.

  晚上好,這是就水單。

  -Thank you. Let's see what they're got for us.

  謝謝,讓我看看我們要喝什麼酒?

  -I can recommend this red wine, sir. It's very popular.

  我給你們推薦一款紅酒,很流行

  -OK, One bottle of this wine. How about you, Jim?

  好的,來一瓶。你呢?吉姆

  -Bring me some mineral water, please.

  請給我一些礦泉水

  -Certainly, sir

  當然可以,先生

  三

  M: Excuse me!

  W: Yes. Can I help you?

  M: We're ready to order.

  M: A cup of coffee for me, and a glass of apple juice for her.

  W: Yes, how would you like your coffee?

  M: Just black coffee.

  M: Do you serve anything else besides drinks, say cake?

  W: We also serve sandwiches and cakes.

  M: Give me two pieces of cake.

  

訂房間的英語對話閱讀
商務打電話的英語對話
相關知識
關於旅遊訂票英語對話閱讀
關於旅遊訂票英語對話精選
關於餐廳結帳英語對話
關於餐廳付賬英語對話
關於餐廳買單英語對話閱讀
有關餐廳點菜英語對話情景
有關餐廳常用英語對話
有關餐廳常用英語對話
餐廳日常英語對話精選
餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀