關於初中兩人英語對話短文

General 更新 2024年04月29日

  隨著全球化的不斷加深以及世界科技的迅猛發展,作為世界普通話的英語,其重要性日趨上升。為了提高初中生的英語口語水平,不少老師都選擇採用英語情景教學的方法。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  A:Dear!

  A:天哪!

  B:What's the matter?

  B:怎麼了?

  A:Where is my wallet?

  A:我的錢包呢?

  B:Take it easy. It may be in your handbag.

  B:彆著急,可能在你的手提包裡。

  A:No, it isn't. I remembered I paid for the bill and…I left on the counter!

  A:不,不在。我記得我付了錢然後……我把它忘在櫃檯上了!

  B:What? It is terrible. What is in it?

  B:什麼?真糟糕,錢包裡都有什麼?

  A:A lot of cash!And my passport, identification card, credit cards.

  A:很多現金,還有我的護照,身份證還有銀行卡。

  B:We'd better ask the policeman for help.

  B:我們最好還是找警察幫忙吧。

  A:Excuse me. My wallet is missing.

  A:打擾一下,我的錢包丟了。

  C:Could you tell me the detail?

  C:你能告訴我一些細節麼?

  A:We had lunch at the gourmet plaza. After I paid for the bill, I forgot to carry it with me.

  A:我們在美食廣場吃的午飯,結完賬以後我就忘了拿錢包了。

  C:Could you describe your wallet?

  C:什麼樣的錢包?

  A:It is a light blue leather wallet.

  A:我的錢包是天藍色的皮製的。

  C:So, you lost your wallet at gourmet plaza at about 12.00 a. m.

  C:這麼說,你是大約12點的時候在美食廣場丟的錢包。

  A:That is it.

  A:是的。

  C:Now you can fill out this form. We will give you the result as soon as possible.

  C:現在麻煩你填下這張表格。我們會盡快告知你結果的。

  A:Thank you. Could you write a certification of theft for me?

  A:謝謝。你能不能幫我寫一張偷竊證明?

  C:All right.

  C:好的。

  2

  A:Emergency Assistance. How may I help you?

  A:緊急事故援助中心。有什麼需要效勞的?

  B:I've just been robbed. What should I do?

  B:我剛被搶劫了!我該怎麼辦?

  A:Are you injured,Miss?

  A:小姐,您受傷了嗎?

  B:No,no,I'm just a little upset.

  B:沒有受傷,只是情緒有點不穩。

  A:Please stay calm,Miss. Just give me your name and your location-the place where you are calling right now.

  A:請保持鎮靜,小姐。告訴你您的名字和所在地點-就是您現在打電話的地方。

  B:My name is Kate. I am next to the Beijing Hotel on Chang'an Street.

  B:我叫凱特,在長安街北京飯店旁邊。

  A:Please stay where you are;we'll have a patrol car there in less than two minutes.

  A:請您待在原處,2分鐘之內,我們的巡邏車就到。

  3

  have a good jaw 好好聊聊

  A:Why didn't I find out what an insensible woman she is before our marriage?

  A:我結婚前怎麼沒發現她這麼不講理?

  B:But you are husband and wife. If I were you, I would have a good jaw with her. She will appreciate that, I bet.

  B:你們到底是夫妻,我要是你,就和她好好聊聊,我敢打賭她會喜歡的。

  A:Maybe you don't know her. She's a halfwit. I know her from A to Z.

  A:可能你不瞭解她吧,她是個笨蛋,這我可是清清楚楚。

  4

  A:What's wrong with you?

  A:你怎麼了?

  B:My mobile phone was stolen.

  B:我的手機被偷了。

  A:Can you remember when?

  A:你能記得是什麼時候嗎?

  B:I think it's stolen when I was walking away from my room this afternoon.

  B:我想是在我今天下午離開房間的時候被偷的。

  A:At what time?

  A:在什麼時間?

  B:During 6: 00 p.m. to 6: 30 p.m..I left my room to have a walk during that time.

  B:下午六點到六點半之間。那段時間我離開房間去散步了。

  A:Can you fill out this form?

  A:你能填寫一下這張表格嗎?

  B:Yes. When can you give me the result?

  B:好的。你們什麼時候能給我個結果?

  A:We will give you the result as soon as possible.

  A:我們會盡快給你結果的。

  B:May I have a certificate of theft,please?

  B:請給我開一個失竊證明好嗎?

  A:No problem. Wait for a moment,please.

  A:沒問題。請稍等。

  

餐廳英語對話常用語
初中兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
相關知識
關於初中兩人英語對話短文
關於初中兩人英語對話精選
初中兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
初中兩人英語對話短文
初一兩人英語對話短文
關於高中簡單英語對話短文
關於高中簡單英語對話短文
關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
初中兩人英語對話帶翻譯
初中兩人英語對話