有關日常簡單的英語對話

General 更新 2024年05月06日

  近年來,隨著小學英語教學日益為國家和全社會所重視,在許多地方的小學英語已經成為了一門必修課。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Ann: Today is not so hot. Lucky!

  今天不那麼熱了,真好。

  Lily: Yes, I agree.

  是啊,我同意。

  Ann: It is growing cool.

  天氣漸漸的涼爽起來。

  Lily: The vacation is on the way. Do you have any plan?

  假期要到了,你有什麼打算?

  Ann: Not yet. And you?

  還沒定,你呢?

  Lily: Go back grandpa’s home.

  回爺爺家。

  Ann: That is good.

  很不錯啊。

  Lily: He is old now, but my aunts and uncles are all out. He is alone.I will go back to look after him.

  他老了,但是我的叔叔嬸嬸都不在家裡,他自己一個人。我想回去照顧他。

  Ann: Why doesn’t he live with you?

  為什麼他不和你們住呢?

  Lily: He doesn’t like city life. He was born there and grew there. He loves there.

  他不喜歡都市生活,他生在那兒長在那兒,他愛那個地方。

  二

  女兒: Mama, could we go to the cinema?

  媽媽,我們去電影院?

  媽媽: Sorry. I’m tied up at the moment.

  抱歉。我這會兒正忙呢。

  女兒: What are you busy for?

  你在忙什麼?

  媽媽: I am cleaning the house.

  打掃房子。

  女兒: You can do it someday.

  你可以改天做啊。

  媽媽: Sorry. I have no time any more.

  抱歉,我沒時間。

  女兒: But I want to go there with you.

  但是我想和你一起去電影院。

  媽媽: Sorry again, but I think you should clean your room right now.

  再次抱歉,但是我想你應該打掃一下你的房間。

  女兒: Why?

  為什麼?

  媽媽: Your room is the dirtiest one.

  你的房間是最髒的。

  三

  Ann: Don’t you think we are wasting time?

  你不認為我們是在浪費時間嗎?

  Lily: I don’t think so. Why do you think reading a masterwork is wasting time?

  不,為什麼你會認為讀名著是浪費時間呢?

  Ann: I don’t say so.

  我沒那麼說。

  Lily: So what do you mean?

  那你是什麼意思?

  Ann: I mean what we are learning is not so good for finding a good job.

  我是說我們在讀的東西,對找份好工作沒多大用處。

  Lily: I don’t think so. Those we are learning are the basic tool. We can deal with any situation we meet.

  我不這麼認為,我們讀的東西是我們的基礎工具,我們能處理任何我們遇到的狀況。

  Ann: What kind of job do you like to do?

  你想要做什麼工作?

  Lily: I am not sure, but I want to make something different.

  不確定,但是我想做點不一樣的。

  Ann: Great hopes make great man.

  偉大的抱負造就偉大的人物。

  Lily: Yeah. I agree.

  我同意。

  四

  Lily: Ann, have you seen these pictures?

  安,你看過這組照片了嗎?

  Ann: What pictures?

  什麼照片?

  Lily: From the most fashionable grandma of China.

  “中國第一潮外婆”的照片。

  Ann: The most fashionable grandma of China? I haven’t heard of.

  “中國第一潮外婆”?沒聽說過。

  Lily: You are out, these photos are taken by her grandson,Linchong,a sophomore student in Wuhan.He thinks his grandma is also cute as some american crazy grandma.

  你落伍了,這些照片是她的外孫林沖,武漢大二的學生,拍的。他認為他的外婆和美國瘋狂的老太一樣可愛。

  Ann: Can you show me?

  能讓我看看嗎?

  Lily: OK, look at her postures, is she very cute?

  好的。看她的姿勢,是不是很可愛呢?

  Ann: LOLSo lovely, how old is she?

  大笑太可愛了,幾歲了?

  Lily: She is 81 years old and fond of dressing up.

  81歲了,很喜歡打扮。

  Ann: She is old in age, but young in mind.

  她真是人老心不老啊。

  

關於日常基本英語對話
日常簡單英語情景對話
相關知識
有關日常簡單的英語對話
日常簡單的英語對話口語
日常簡單的英語對話口語
關於最簡單的英語對話
關於最簡單的英語對話閱讀
日常簡單的英語句子
有關日常閒聊的英語情景口語
有關簡單的英語對話練習
有關簡單的英語對話閱讀
有關簡單的英語對話短文閱讀