關於初中英語對話作文

General 更新 2024年05月16日

  初中英語教學階段,口語交際能力的培養是教學任務的重要內容之一。英語教學中利用情景對話的方式,能有效地把創設情景和小組活動結合起來對學生進行口語訓練。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  Joel: So, anyway, you talked about city hunter. That's a Japanese comic? OK, tell me about that?

  喬爾:之前你談到了《城市獵人》這部漫畫。這是日本漫畫,對吧?和我們說說這部漫畫吧。

  Tres: I really don't remember much. It was some guy that was wanted, I guess for murder, I don't think he really did it. I think. I'm not sure. But, yeah, the issues I treked through, this guy was searching for a little elementary school girl, and eventually he found her, but right before they could reunite, the cop came in and they started fighting and the cop beat him really bad and shot him a few times but the guy still escaped.

  特雷斯:我不太記得了。大概是有關一個因為謀殺而被通緝的男人的故事,不過我覺得他沒有進行謀殺。我也不太確定。我記得,這個男人在尋找一個小學女孩,他終於找到了她,可是就在他們重聚之前,警察出現了,然後他們開始打鬥,警察把他打得很慘,而且還朝他開了幾槍,不過這個男人還是成功逃走了。

  Joel: So this is just one comic book or it's a whole series?

  喬爾:這是單本漫畫還是一個系列故事?

  Tres: It was, what do you call, BJ Jump from like 1992.

  特雷斯:這部漫畫從1992年開始在BJ Jump週刊上連載。

  Joel: What's BJ jump?

  喬爾:BJ jump是什麼?

  Tres: It's a weekly thick comic book, so it has many comics inside.

  特雷斯:是漫畫週刊,裡面有許多漫畫。

  Joel: Oh, I see, so it's just one story.

  喬爾:哦,我明白了,所以每期就只登一篇。

  Tres: Right, they have various comics.

  特雷斯:對,週刊裡有許多不同的漫畫。

  Joel: You can buy that in the United States?

  喬爾:在美國可以買到嗎?

  Tres: My sister brought it back from me when she studied in Japan in Junior High School.

  特雷斯:我記得那是我姐姐在日本上高中的時候從日本給我買回來的。

  Joel: I think I remember you telling me about some other comic book that you used to read when you were a kid or..?

  喬爾:我記得你說過你小時候看過的一些漫畫書,是嗎?

  Tres: I can tell you about the comic book I read as an adult. OK. OK. I think the best Japanese comic out there today is Nijuuseki-shonen, "20th Century Boys" and it's a story of kids who make up this fantasy world and how they save the world and then when they become adults they learn that all these things that they've created are starting to come true. The rest you should read.

  特雷斯:我可以跟你說說我成年後看的漫畫書。好我認為現在日本最好的漫畫是《20世紀少年》,這部漫畫講的是,一群虛構出一個世界的孩子如何守護這個世界,還有他們成年後發現所有他們編造的事情都成為了現實。具體內容你要自己去看漫畫。

  Joel: What does a comic book cost in Japan anyway?

  喬爾:日本漫畫書大概多少錢?

  Tres: You can buy one brand new from say 500 Yen to up to a 1,000 Yen, or you can go to convenience stores and buy the weekly sale books that have various comics inside, which I think are maybe 270 Yen, I think, or you can go to a used comic book store and buy the popular comics for somewhere from 250 and 350 yen.

  特雷斯:500到1000日元可以買一本嶄新的漫畫書,或者你可以去便利店買連載多個漫畫的週刊,週刊大概要270日元,你還可以去二手漫畫書店,花250到350日元就可以買到受歡迎的漫畫。

  Joel: I'm gonna have to buy your used ones for a starter kit.

  喬爾:作為入門者,我要買你的漫畫書。

  Tres: Alright. I can help you out.

  特雷斯:好。我可以借你。

  Joel: OK, hook me up.

  喬爾:好,給我介紹一下。

  篇2

  end up 結果

  A:Jim and you are bosom friends, aren't you?

  A:你和吉姆是知心朋友,對吧?

  B:I wouldn't say so.

  B:我可不這麼想。

  A:What do you mean?

  A:這話什麼意思?

  B:Well, I thought he was, but he ends up to be a con man.

  B:我以為他是我好朋友呢,結果卻是個太騙子。

  篇3

  A:I'm sure that the boy will become nobody when he grows up.

  A:我敢肯定這孩子長大後一定一事無成。

  B:Be careful of what you say, or you'll have to eat humble pie.

  B:別亂說,你說錯了要給人家道歉的。

  A:Eat humble pie? Impossible, I've never been wrong in judging boys like him.

  A:道歉?不可能的,看這樣的孩子我從來沒走眼過。

  篇4

  eat dirt忍氣吞聲

  A:I'm fed up with Jack. He's so weak in dealing with other people and always eats dirt.

  A:我受不了傑克,他跟人打交道的時候太軟弱了,還總是忍氣吞聲。

  B:So he is. But, why not try to help him to become stronger?

  B:他的確是這樣,但你幹嗎不幫他改改呢?

  A:How do you know that I didn't try? I just couldn't manage it.

  A:你怎麼知道我沒幫,只不過是幫不了他。

  

初中英語教學對話設計
初中英語對話範文精選
相關知識
關於初中英語對話作文
關於初中英語對話範文
關於初中英語笑話作文
關於初中英語對話大全
關於初中英語對話課素材
關於初中英語對話閱讀
關於初中英語對話練習
關於初中英語對話練習精選
關於初中英語對話帶翻譯
關於初中英語對話精選