關於旅遊的英語對話短文

General 更新 2024年04月28日

  近幾年來,我國的旅遊業發展迅速。中國的改革開放,吸引了大批的國際旅遊者和商人。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Go to the summer resort

  去避暑勝地

  Excuse me. Is there any summer resort around the town?

  請問,這附近有避暑勝地嗎?

  As far as I know, the nearest one is next to the Wellington.

  據我所知,最近的避暑勝地在威靈頓附近。

  It doesn't matter. I just want to have a relax and I don't care how far it is. Can you tell me how to get there?

  沒關係的,我只是想去放鬆下,我不介意有多遠的,能告訴我怎麼去那裡嗎?

  Yes, take the greyhound bus. It will lead you directly there.

  好的,乘坐灰狗汽車,它會直接把你帶到那的。

  Thanks a billion.

  非常感謝。

  篇二

  Keep the change please

  不用找零了

  Excuse me, driver. Let me off here, please.

  抱歉,司機,讓我在這裡下車吧。

  Well, it's not the supermarket you want.

  可這裡不是你要去的超市啊?

  I have just changed my plan.

  我剛剛改變了計劃。

  OK.

  好的。

  Here is the fare and keep the change please.

  這是車費,不用找零了。

  篇三

  Souvenirs

  紀念品

  Kathy and Evan look around a local flea market for souvenirs to take home.

  凱西和艾凡逛了當地的一個跳蚤市場,尋找可以帶回家去的紀念品。

  K:Look at all this stuff, Evan. There must be something we can take back as souvenirs ofCopenhagen and Denmark.

  凱西:艾凡,看看這麼多東西。一定有我們可以帶回去的東西,當作回憶哥本哈根和丹麥的紀念品。

  E:I'm sure there is. I've seen some interesting pieces.

  艾凡:我確信有的。我看到了一些有趣的東西。

  K:Oh? Like what?

  凱西:喔?像是什麼?

  E:Well, we just passed a table where an old woman was selling hand-knitted caps and scarves.They would come in handy for our cold New York winters.

  艾凡:嗯,我們剛剛經過一張桌子,在那裡有一名老婦人在販售手織的軟帽和圍巾。對我們寒冷的紐約冬天來說,它們一定會派上用場的。

  K:That is an idea. It seems ridiculous buying winter wear in summer, though.

  凱西:主意不錯。但是,在夏天購買冬天的服飾似乎很好笑。

  E:"Always be prepared," remember?

  艾凡:“隨時做好準備”,記得嗎?

  K:Yeah, yeah. Hey! Look at these coasters over here. They have pictures of Copenhagen on thebottom of each one. They're covered with plastic but have cork on the bottoms.

  凱西:對,對。嘿!看看這邊的杯墊。每個杯墊底部都有哥本哈根的圖案。上面並有塑料覆蓋著,但底部是軟木做的。

  E:Not too bad.

  艾凡:不賴嘛。

  K:They come in sets of eight.

  凱西:它們賣一組八個。

  E:I prefer to buy the hand-knitted winter wear. You can buy these for your family and friends.

  艾凡:我比較想買手織的冬天服飾。妳可以買這些杯墊送給你的親朋好友。

  K:OK. After this, let's stop for lunch. I'm feeling hungry.

  凱西:好的。買完這些東西后,咱們停下來吃午餐吧。我餓了。

  

關於旅遊的英語小短文閱讀
關於旅行的英語短文閱讀
相關知識
關於旅遊的英語對話短文
關於旅遊的英語對話精選
有關於旅遊的英語對話
關於兒童的英語對話短文
關於簡單的英語對話短文帶翻譯
關於簡單的英語對話短文精選
關於基本的英語對話短文閱讀
關於簡單的英語對話短文
關於運動的英語對話短文兩人情景對話
有關於簡單的英語對話短文閱讀