表達愛意的英文詩句精選

General 更新 2024年04月29日

  愛情像是糖果,散落在遊樂場的每個地方;燈火閃亮,永遠不會打烊。小編精心收集了表達愛意的英文詩句,供大家欣賞學習!

  表達愛意的英文詩句篇1

  我曾經愛過你 I Loved You

  I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,

  我曾經愛過你;愛情,也許,

  The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet

  在我的心靈裡還沒有完全消失;

  It burns so quietly within my soul,

  但願它不會再去打擾你;

  No longer should you feel distressed by it.

  我也不想再使你難過悲傷。

  Silently and hopelessly I loved you,

  我曾經默默無語地,毫無指望的愛過你,

  At times too jealous and at times too shy;

  我既忍著羞怯,又忍受著妒忌的折磨;

  God grant you find another who will love you

  我曾經那樣真誠,那樣溫柔的愛過你

  As tenderly and truthfully as I.

  但願上帝保佑你,另一個人也會像我一樣愛你。

  表達愛意的英文詩句篇2

  磨坊主的女兒 The Miller’s Daughter

  It is the miller’s daughter,

  那是磨坊主的女兒,

  And she is grown so dear, so dear,

  她長得那麼那麼的美,

  That I would be the jewel

  以至於我願是那珠寶

  That trembles at her ear:

  搖曳在她的耳旁

  For hid in ringlets day and night,

  日日夜夜地藏在她的發間

  I’d touch her neck so warm and white.

  纏綿於她那如此溫暖白皙的香頸

  And I would be the girdle

  我願是那裙帶

  About her dainty dainty waist,

  纏繞在她那纖腰上

  And her heart would beat against me

  我可以讓她的心跳離我如此之近

  In sorrow and in rest:

  無論在悲傷還是平靜的時候

  And I should know if it beat right,

  當我想要迫切地知道她的心跳如何

  I’d clasp it round so close and tight.

  我就可以與她緊緊相擁。

  And I would be the necklace,

  我願是那項鍊

  And all long to fall and rise

  整日上下跳躍

  Upon her balmy bosom,

  在她芳香的胸前

  With her laughter or her sighs,

  伴隨著她的笑容和嘆息

  And I would lie so light, so light,

  就讓我如此輕地躺下

  I scarce should be unclasp’d at night

  冀求她在夜裡也別把我摘下

  表達愛意的英文詩句篇3

  On a Stair I Stood

  我站在樓梯上

  Pierre de Ronsard

  皮埃爾·龍薩

  English version by Humbert Wolfe

  英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫

  Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

  不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,

  you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

  你從身邊走過,看著我的面龐。

  blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

  你那突如其來的優雅,

  of unanticpated neighboourhood.

  讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。

  As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

  猶如閃電劈開雲團,

  split with your beatuty, and began to race,

  無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;

  now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

  一陣像冰,一陣似火,

  by that unparelleled beatitutde.

  胸中的血液奔騰激盪。

  And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

  那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,

  your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

  向我示意,引我躲過死亡;

  Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

  海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,

  But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

  否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。

  and your triumphant eyes the moment after

  頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,

  revived their captive with an alms of breath.

  你的眼裡閃耀勝利的輝光。

  

比較溫柔的英文歌
關於愛老師的英文詩歌欣賞
相關知識
表達愛意的英文詩句精選
表達愛情的英文詩句精選
關於表達愛意的英文詩歌
表達愛情的散文詩歌精選
表達愛情的散文詩歌精選
愛情的英文詩句精選合集
有關愛情的英文詩句精選
形容愛情的英文詩句精選
形容愛情的英文詩句精選
表達愛意的英文句子欣賞_英語詩歌