常見到的金融英語對話場景

General 更新 2024年05月04日

  現在在我們的身邊到處都有金融,那麼你會金融的英語句子嗎,今天小編就給大家看看金融英語,希望能幫助到大家。

  金融英語:往來行之間的關係

  Seiji Okawa is a banker from Osaka.He is discussing correspondent bank relationships with George Danforth ,a banker from Chicago .

  小川正治是來自大阪的銀行家,他正和來自芝加哥的銀行家喬治·丹福思討論入來行之間關係問題。

   banks have a slightly different relationship with correspondents than Japanese banks do .

  小川:美國銀行與日本銀行在往來行關係方面稍有不同,

  For example ,you have numerous domestic correspondent relationships .

  譬如說,你們有大量的國內往來行關係。

   certainly do .That stems from the predominance of unit banking in the States or the lack of nationwide branch chains .

  丹福思:是的,確實如此,這種狀況是由於美國不設立分支行的單一制銀行的特點,或者由於不設全國範圍的分支聯號銀行形成的,

  We have to develop correspondent relationships with at least one or two banks in each financial center.

  所以我們不得不在每一個財政中心與至少一、兩個銀行發展往來行關係。

  O:Banks in Japan and Europe ,with their extended branch networks,don't find this necessary .

  小川:日本和歐洲的銀行都有廣泛的分支網路,因而他們認為沒有必要發展大量的國內往來行關係。

  Of course ,we have correspondent relationships with many foreign banks,some of which we keep reserve balances with.

  當然,我們同許多外國銀行有著往來行關係。並同其中有些銀行保持著儲蓄餘額。

  D:We find our international correspondent relationship much the same as yours .

  丹福思:我發現在國際往來行關係方面我們國家與你們國家非常相似。

  Our domestic and international correspondents permit us to offer a wide range of services to our customers .

  我們的國內和國際往來關係使得我們能為我們的顧客提供廣泛的服務,

  And we do maintain mutual reserve account relationships with our major correspondents .

  而且我們同我們的主要往來行的確保持著相互之間的儲備帳戶關係。

  O:Do you frequently join with your correspondents in consortium relationship?

  小川:你們與往來行之間有著合作關係,那麼你們有密切的來往嗎?

  D:Yes,we naturally have closer connections with our correspondents in exchanging information and participating in various consortium plans .

  丹福思:是的,我們同往來行自然有著更為密切的聯絡,我們死相交換情報,並參與各種合作計劃,

  This is one of the strengths of correspondent bank system .

  這也是往來行體系的強有力的作用之一。

  金融英語:存摺報失

  Stuart Scott has lost his savings passbook.He is reporting the matter to the manager of his bank's Savings Department .

  斯圖爾特·期科特丟失了他的儲蓄存摺,他正向他的銀行儲蓄部門經理報告這件事。

   I help you ?

  經理:我可以幫助您嗎?

   hope so .I'm afraid that I've lost my savings passbook.

  斯科特:是的,我希望得到您的幫助。恐怕我丟失了我的儲蓄存摺,

  I've looked everywhere I can think of ,but I can't seem to locate it .

  我能想到的地方都找過了,看起來我是找不到了。

  M:When did you have the book last ,sir ?

  經理:截止到什麼時候您還持有這個存摺,先生?

  S:Several days ago when I deposited my paycheck .I don't remember the exact day because I didn't come to the bank until a few days after I got paid .

  斯科特:幾天以前,當我到銀行存入我的工資支票的時候,我記不清確切的日子了,因為我領到工資幾天以後才到銀行來。

  M:Can you tell me how much you deposited at that time ?

  經理:您能告訴我,當時您存入了多少錢嗎?

  S:Yes,$145.00 I kept the rest in cash .

  斯科特:可以的。我當存入145美元。我把其餘的工資作為現金留下來了。

  M:Well,please let me have your name and address and your savings account number if you remember it .

  經理:好的,如果您還記得的話,請告訴我您的姓名、住址、和您的儲蓄帳戶號碼。

  S:I'm sorry ,but I can't remember my account number .Do I need to know that?

  斯科特:對不起,我想不起來我的帳戶號碼了,一定得要知道號碼嗎?

  M:No,not necessarily.One moment please.Yes ,Mr.Scott .I have your account number here.

  經理:不,不必,請稍等一下。好的,斯科特先生,我這裡找到您的帳戶號碼了。

  Please fill out this lost passbook affidavit and list the code word you used when you opened your account.

  請您填寫一下這張丟失存摺宣告書,並寫出您開立帳戶時所用的暗語。

  S:Oh ,you mean my mother's maiden name?

  斯科特:您是說我母親婚前的姓名?

  M;Yes,that's right .We'll process this from for you and transfer your funds to a new account .

  經理:對,是這樣,我們要為您製作這張表格並把您的資金轉移到新開的帳戶中去。

  Please note on the affidavit that you'll be required to indemnify the bank ,for any possible losses it may incur as a result of transferring the funds to a new account .

  請在宣告書中註明,您將賠償由於資金轉移到新開帳戶中去所導致的銀行可能遭受的任何損失。

  金融英語:使用付現機

  June Richmond is having trouble working the cash dispenser at the Higashi Bank.

  瓊·里奇蒙在銀行使用付現機時遇到了麻煩,

  She must ask one of the clerks for help .

  她不得不求助於一位銀行職員。

   me ,but I seem to be having trouble with this cash dispenser .

  里奇蒙:對不起,我在使用這臺付現機時似乎遇到些麻煩,

  My card is stuck and nothing came out !

  我的卡片被卡住了,而且什麼東西也沒有從機器裡出來。

   me see if I can help you .Did you push the correct buttons for your secret number?

  職員:噢,我來看看你是否能幫您忙。您輸入您的密碼時是否按對了按鈕?

  R;Yes,I am sure I did.I use my birth date as my secret number .It's easy to remember it that way .

  里奇蒙:是的,我確信這一點。我使用我的出生日期作為我的密碼,這樣做,很容易記住。

  C;Well,everything seems to be in order. The display board is asking you to enter your secret number again.

  職員:嗯,看起來一切都是正常的。顯示板要求您再次輸入您的密碼,

  Maybe you've made a mistake in pushing the numbers .

  可能您在按密碼時出了錯。

  R:No,I don't think so .You try it .My secret number is 0315.I was born on March 15.

  里奇蒙:不會的,我認為絕對不會的。您試一試,我的密碼是0315,我是3月15日出生的。

  C:Well,I push that number ,but the display board is asking you to enter the secret number one more time .

  職員:好的,我按了這個數碼,但是顯示板要求您再次輸入密碼。

  Are you sure you're using the correct secret number ?

  你肯定你使用的密碼沒有錯?

  R:Yes,I'm positive!I use my birth date as the secret number of my account,and my husband uses his birth date as the secret number of his account .

  里奇蒙:是的,我可以肯定。我使用我的出生日期作為我的帳戶密碼。我丈夫使用它的出生日期作為他的帳戶密碼。

  C:Well,whose card are you using ?Did you ,by chance ,take your husband's card by mistake ?

  職員:那麼,您使用的是誰的卡片呢?會不會碰巧您拿了您丈夫的卡片呢?

  R:There was no mistake! I took his card because he wanted me to get some money from his account .

  里奇蒙:沒錯,我確實拿了他的卡片,因為他讓我從他帳戶中取些錢,

  I have my card here in my purse .

  我的卡片就放在我的錢包裡。

  C:But ma'am .If you 're using your hushand's card to take money from his account ,

  職員:夫人,可是如果您使用您太夫的卡片從他的帳戶中取錢,

  you must use his secret number .

  您就得必須使用他的密碼。

  

銀行業務場景對話的金融英語
關於貨幣的金融英語
相關知識
常見到的金融英語對話場景
金融英語對話場景
日常業務辦理的金融英語對話
金融英語對話範文帶翻譯
外企面試常見情景英語對話場景閱讀2
日常使用的生活英語對話
少兒英語對話場景
常用的金融英語帶翻譯
銀行業務場景對話的金融英語
關於貨幣的金融英語