接電話日常英語對話精選

General 更新 2024年05月15日

  大學生英語口語訓練對實現大學英語教學的最終目的---培養學生的跨文化交際能力具有舉足輕重的作用。小編整理了接電話日常英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  接電話日常英語對話一

  A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.

  A:早上好!這裡是哈德遜紡織品公司。

  B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?

  B:早上好!請叫懷特先生聽電話。

  A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under atpresent. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?

  A:好的,請稍等……喂,懷特先生現在根本走不開,直到11點才有空。需要我轉告一下嗎?

  B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.

  B:當然,請叫他給我回電話,是有關067號貨的樣品。

  A: Yes. What's your name, please?

  A:可以,請問您貴姓?

  B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.

  B:我是泛美服裝公司的艾拉姆。

  A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?

  A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的電話嗎?

  B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.

  B:知道,但我還是跟你說一下,82345678。

  A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.

  A:謝謝,艾拉姆先生,我會轉告懷特先生。

  接電話日常英語對話二

  John: Hello? Can I speak to Mr. Smith?

  喂?能請史密斯先生聽電話嗎?

  Girl: I'm sorry, but he's out now. May I take a message?

  抱歉,他現在不在。要我傳話嗎?

  John: Yes. This is John Brown. I'd like to meet him next Monday morning around 10 o'clock.

  好的。我是約翰布朗。下星期一早上十點左右我想跟他見個面。

  Girl: Let me check his schedule... Yes, I think he can see you. But could you call again around five to make sure?

  我來查查他的時間表... 可以,我想他可以見你。不過,五點左右你可以再打電話來確定一下嗎?

  John: OK,thank you very much.

  好的,非常感謝你。

  Girl: You are welcome.

  不用謝。

  接電話日常英語對話三

  Jane:Hello. Sales Department. This is Jane Fields speaking. How may I help you?

  珍妮:您好,業務部,我是Jane Fields ,我能為你效勞嗎?

  Michael:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

  邁克爾:我對你們新目錄裡的幾項產品感興趣,我想知道它們的定價。

  Jane:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

  珍妮:好的。我們針對幾項產品提供特價。你對哪些產品有興趣?

  Michael:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

  邁克爾:我們特別中意你們目錄第五頁裡的新型RS-5 的音效卡。我還想知道更多關於第七頁裡RS-4 型音效卡的細節。

  Jane:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

  珍妮:好的。數量有達到五百片的話,RS-5 的價格是四十五美元。大量定購的話我們還有折扣。

  Michael:And the price on the RS-four?

  邁克爾:那RS-4 的價格呢?

  Jane:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

  珍妮:RS-4 是我們本月的促銷產品之一,本月底前接到訂單的話,單價是三十三美元。不管定單數量多少都是這個價格。

  Michael:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

  邁克爾:這個價格聽起來不錯。你可以寄給我更詳細的RS-4 型的資料和說明書嗎?

  Jane:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

  珍妮:當然。我可以在今天下午把資料傳真或寄電子郵件給你。

  Michael:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

  邁克爾:太好了。我看完詳細資料後會打電話給你。謝謝你,再見。

  Jane:You are welcome. Good-bye.

  珍妮:別客氣,再見。

  

關於接電話英語口語精選
關於電話英語口語表達
相關知識
接電話日常英語對話精選
日常英語對話常用句子
日常英語對話材料訓練
常用日常英語對話
餐廳日常英語對話精選
美國日常英語對話大全
關於日常英語對話模板
日常英語對話閱讀
出國旅遊日常英語對話
有關簡單日常英語對話閱讀