初一英語對話短文帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年05月08日

  英語教學的教學方法有很多,但是要想提高學生聽、說、讀、寫的能力,就需要教師對教學內容掌握熟練,能恰當的運用教學方法,如英語情景教學法就對提高初中生的口語水平有顯著的作用。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  A:Look!That's the Statue of Liberty.

  A:瞧!那就是自由女神像。

  B:What a spectacular view! Maybe it is the most famous single monument in the USA.

  B:太壯觀了!它或許是美國最有名的單人紀念碑了。

  A:It was a gift from the French people. Its designer also designed the world famous Eiffel Tower.

  A:自由女神是法國人民贈送的禮物。其設計師也就是埃菲爾鐵塔的設計師。

  B:He was so great. What was his name?

  B:太了不起了。他叫什麼名字?

  A:I am sorry,I can't remember. The day when the Statue of Liberty was unveiled, more than one million people came to watch and celebrate.

  A:對不起,我不記得了。自由女神揭幕典禮那天,有一百多萬人前來觀看、慶祝。

  B:That must have been very spectacular.

  B:那肯定非常壯觀了。

  A:Yes , it was

  A:是很壯觀。

  B:By the way,are visitors allowed to climb up the statue?

  B:順便問一下,自由女神像允許參觀者登上去嗎?

  A:Yes. An elevator takes visitors to the top pedestal.

  A:可以登上去。電梯可以把參觀者送上最高的那層平臺。

  B:That's the first thing I'd like to do.

  B:那是我計劃要做的第一件事。

  篇2

  A:Why is it called "the Big Apple"?

  A:紐約為什麼被稱為“大蘋果”呢?

  B:Because it's a big "delicious"city. Jazz musicians of the late 1920s and early 1930s first called it that, because they earned the most money in New York when they traveled across American and gave performances. And the name was used later in 1970s by the city officials when they began to develop tourism. They used the Big Apple as a symbol for New York to lure visitors to enjoy its“flavor”And many immigrants were also attracted here to taste the opportunities this big juicy red apple offered.

  B:因為它是個“美味”的城市。這一叫法最早源於20世紀20年代末至30年代初的一群爵士音樂家,他們在全國各地巡演,但在紐約掙的錢最多,所以叫它“大蘋果”。到了70年代末,紐約市的官員為了推廣本地旅遊業便採納了這一叫法,他們把“大蘋果”作為紐約的標誌以吸引遊客來“嚐嚐”它的“味道”。而許多移民也紛紛來到這兒,體驗這個“大紅蘋果”所能提供的機遇。

  A:I heard that the city is also called the"Capital of the World".

  A:我聽說紐約還被稱作“世界之都”。

  B:That's right, because the headquarter of the United Nations is here. Sometime we should take a tour of the building together. It's really interesting to see the place where representatives of all nations meet to try to bring peace to the world.

  B:是的,因為聯合國總部就設在這裡。有時間的話我們可以去聯合國大樓參觀,世界各國的代表會聚到一起,共同商討如何維護世界和平,所以去那兒看看是非常有意思的。

  A:Great! Where can I find some Chinese restaurants? You know, I haven't gotten used to American food yet.

  A:太好了!去哪兒才能找到中餐館呢?你也知道,我還吃不慣美國的東西。

  B:Chinatown is your best choice. There're many Chinese people living there, so there're lots of grocery stores, too.There're many Chinese New Year celebration activities during the Spring Festival. You can go there to feel like you're back home and get rid of the home-sickness.

  B:去唐人街最好不過了。有很多中國人住在那兒,所以有雜貨店。春節期間有很多慶祝中國新年的活動。去了那兒就像是回了家一樣,這樣就不會太想家了。

  A:Good idea.

  A:好主意!

  篇3

  A:Is this the first time you come to Los Angeles?

  A:這是你第一次來洛杉磯嗎?

  B:Yes,it is

  B:是的,是第一次。

  A:Do you like Los Angeles?

  A:你喜歡洛杉磯嗎?

  B:Yes,I like it very much.

  B:是的,我很喜歡。

  A:Where do you want to visit?

  A:你想去哪兒遊玩兒呢?

  B:I'd like to go to Hollywood.

  B:我想去好萊塢看看。

  A:That might be a good idea. It's really a good place.

  A:這主意也許不錯。那確定是個好地方。

  B:Do you want to go there , too?

  B:你也想去嗎?

  A:No.I've been there many times.

  A:不,我去過好多次了。

  

關於初一英語對話短文帶翻譯
初一英語對話帶翻譯精選
相關知識
關於初一英語對話短文帶翻譯
初一英語對話短文帶翻譯
初中兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
兩人簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯
初中英語對話範文帶翻譯
簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯大全
有關簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯閱讀
關於簡單的英語對話短文帶翻譯
簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯精選