有關愛好的英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年04月25日

  父母要讓孩子們在各種環境中得到充分的鍛鍊,根據不同年齡讓孩子做自我服務性的勞動和各種力所能及的事情,從動手中發展他們的愛好和特長。小編整理了有關愛好的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  有關愛好的英語對話一

  AHi, Mary! What do you like to do in your spare time?

  你好,瑪麗,空閒時候你都做些什麼?

  BWell, I spend a lot of time watching movies.

  很多時候我都在看電影.

  AWhat a concidence! I also watch a lot of movies.

  真巧啊!我也愛看電影.

  BOh really, Frank? What kind of movies do you like?

  是嗎?弗蘭克,你愛看哪種型別的片子?

  AActually, I watch whichever movie there is, be it a comedy, a sci-fi or a suspense movie. How about you?

  實際上,我哪種都看,喜劇片,科幻片或者懸疑片都行.你呢?

  BArt films are my favorite, but thrillers are cool, too.

  我最喜歡看藝術片,但是驚悚片也不錯.

  AReally impressive. These two genres are definitely different.

  真的嗎?這兩種風格的電影可截然不同啊.

  BSure. I enjoy both of them very much.

  對啊,不過兩種我都喜歡.

  AHow often do you go to the cinema?

  你常去電影院嗎?

  BOnce in a while, I suppose, I usually rent movies at Movie Salon.

  偶爾去一次,通常我都在電影沙龍租碟看.

  AMovie salon? Where's that?

  電影沙龍?

  BIt's a movie rental store in my neighborhood. I've got a membership there.

  就是我家小區裡的一家影碟出租店,我是那兒的會員.

  AIs it good?

  那兒好嗎?

  BYes, you can find almost all new releases there.

  挺不錯的,所有的新電影幾乎都能在那兒找到.

  AReally? Maybe I shall also sign up for its membership.

  是嗎?我也想加入啦.

  BWhy not?

  可以啊.

  有關愛好的英語對話二

  AWow, the ferris wheel over there is so big. I'd like to take a ride on it.

  哇,那邊的摩天輪好大啊。我想去坐。

  BIt is called Energy Collector.

  那叫聚能飛船。

  ALook at your right-hand. Is it the zone of the Lost Maya Kingdom?

  快看你的右手邊。那時失落的瑪雅王國嗎?

  BMaybe. Oh.I see the Jungle Flying Train.I once rode it.It was very exciting.

  可能吧。哦,我看到叢林飛車了。我曾經坐過,太刺激了。

  AI want to have a try later.

  我想一會兒去試一下。

  BMe, too. Daniel, look at your left side. Can you see the Air Force Ants?

  我也是。丹尼爾,看你的左邊。你能看到螞蟻戰隊嗎?

  AWow, that's my favorite. It's like a superman shooting right up into the sky.

  哇,那是我的最愛。我坐在上面感覺像個超人,一直衝向藍天。

  BGood, you can make your dream come true here.

  好啊,你在這裡可以夢想成真了。

  AOf course. After this, I want to show you to the Haunted House.

  可以啊。在這之後,我想帶你去鬼屋。

  BSo you can prove you are a man.

  這樣你就可以證明你是個男人。

  ABingo!

  回答正確

  BIt's just you!

  那就是你

  有關愛好的英語對話三

  AI love breathing fresh air in the suburb places, while sitting in the morning sunshine.

  我喜歡這樣到郊外,坐在清晨的陽光中,呼吸新鮮空氣。

  BI can't agree more, honey. We need to get away from work from time to time.

  我非常同意,親愛的。我們就需要這樣時不時地放下工作出來玩。

  AYeah, just return to nature and feel the thrills of its beauty.

  是啊,就這樣迴歸自然,感受大自然令人激動的美麗。

  BWe are nor alone here. So many other families!

  並不只有我們來這裡哦,好多家庭都來了。

  ASure. The sunny days of spring are ideal for outdoor gatherings.

  當然了。陽光明媚的春天最適合野外聚會了。

  BWell, let's go over there and put a blanket on the lawn.

  嗯,我們過去那邊。把毯子鋪在草坪上吧。

  AOK, you go back to our car and fetch the picnic stuff.

  好的。你回到車上去把野餐的東西拿過來。

  BOh, so heavy! What have you put in here?

  哦,真沉!你在這裡面放了什麼呀?

  ANothing special. Food, drinks, and Daniel's kangaroo toys.

  沒有什麼特別的啊。食物、飲料,還有丹尼爾的袋鼠玩具。

  BToys? Why do we need toys for a picnic?

  玩具?我們野餐要玩具做什麼?

  AHe said he would like to be our tour director and he lined up many things to do.

  他說要當我們的野餐指導,還列出了很多要做的事呢。

  BSure, then. May it really be a day of enjoyment. Other than that, we can also teach him something about science.

  那好吧。希望今天會成為快樂的一天。而且我們還可以教他點自然科學知識。

  AScience? What are you talking about? Forget about your science, OK? It's a picnic!

  自然科學?你在說什麼啊?忘了你的自然科學吧,好嗎?這是野餐!

  BI mean we can inspire him for a deeper understanding of the natural world.

  我的意思是說我們可以啟發他更深刻地瞭解自然界啊。

  AI can't agree on that. Just cut it out. Give him a break and don't spoil the day.

  我不同意這麼做。還是算了吧。就饒了他吧,別破壞輕鬆快樂的一天。

  BWell, OK. you are always right.

  那好吧。你永遠都是對的。

  

黨的發展歷程觀後感範文
關於旅行的英語小短文
相關知識
有關愛好的英語對話閱讀
有關問路的英語對話閱讀
有關旅遊的英語對話閱讀
有關簡短的英語對話閱讀
有關旅行的英語對話閱讀
有關求職的英語對話閱讀
有關點餐的英語對話閱讀
有關夢想的英語對話閱讀
有關理想的英語對話閱讀
有關酒店的英語對話閱讀