英語口語問路對話

General 更新 2024年05月21日

  英語教學作為一門語言的教學,其主要目的是培養學生的語言技能。對話教學是小學英語課堂中必不可少的重要環節。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  A:Can I also take the MRT to get there?

  我也可以搭地鐵到那裡嗎?

  B:Yeah sure, it's much quicker. Do you know how?

  當然可以,那樣快多了。你知道怎麼去嗎?

  A:No, can I trouble you to lend me a hand?

  不知道,我想你是否能帶我去呢?

  B:Ok, not a problem. Let's go to the station.

  好啊,沒問題,咱們到地鐵站去吧。

  B:You have to buy a ticket first. You want to go to Shi Da, right?

  你得先買票。你要到師大是嗎?

  A:Yeah.

  是啊。

  B:Ok, then you need to go to Tai Power Building Station.

  這樣的話,你必須搭到臺電大樓站。

  A:Where is that?

  那站在哪裡?

  B:Look at the map to see where you are. Then look at where you want to go. The number is how much money you have to pay.

  看看地圖吧。你只要找出你在地圖上的位置,然後再找出你想去的地方。而數字顯示的就是票價。

  A:Oh, that's simple enough.

  喔,很簡單嘛。

  B:Then, when you have your ticket, you go wait on the platform.

  買好票以後,就到月臺上等車。

  A:Anything else I should know?

  還有什麼需要注意的地方嗎?

  B:Just remember to hold on to your ticket. You need it to get out of the station when you get there.

  只要記得保管好你的票就行了。當你到達目的地後,你需要票才能出地鐵站。

  2

  A:Excuse me, I'm a little lost. Which bus do I take to get to Shi Da?

  請問一下,我有一點迷路了,到師大該搭幾路公交車?

  B:Let's see. From here, you have to take the 278 bus.

  讓我看看。從這裡你必須要搭 278。

  A:Oh OK, where do I get off?

  喔,好。我要在哪一站下車呢?

  B:You should get off at the first Shi Da stop.

  A:Ok, thanks...

  好,謝謝!

  B:You're new at this, huh?

  你沒有搭公車的經驗,是不是?

  A:No, is it difficult?

  是啊,會很困難嗎?

  B:No, it's quite simple. When you get on, just ask the bus driver when to pay the fare and where you want to get off.

  不會,簡單得很。你只要在上車的時候問司機什麼時候付費,還有告訴他你要在什麼地方下車就好了

  A:How much does it cost?

  多少錢呢?

  B:Only 15 NT per section. Oh look, that is your bus.

  一程票只要新臺幣15塊。你看,你要搭的車來了。

  A:Wow, I can't thank you enough.

  哇,真是太謝謝你了。

  B:Don't mention it.

  別客氣。

  3

  A:Where's the nearest tailor's?

  最近的裁縫店在哪兒?

  B:There is one just around the corner.

  在拐彎處就有一家。

  A:The jacket is tight in the shoulders and long in the sleeve. What about the price there?

  這件上衣肩太窄而袖子又太長。那裡的價格怎樣?

  B:The price is moderate, but their work is sometimes not satisfactory.

  價格適中,但他們的活幹得有時不是令人滿意的。

  A:Is there a better tailor's around here?

  附近還有好一點的裁縫店嗎?

  B:No, there is not, as far as I know.

  據我所知是沒有。

  

關於指路的英語對話閱讀
常用問路英語對話
相關知識
英語口語問路對話
英語簡單問答對話
實用英語口語問路情景對話
關於問路的英語口語對話
和外國友人聊天時絕對不能聊到的英語口語話題
初中英語口語對話練習
英語口語的對話技巧
關於派對的英語口語對話
描寫閒談的英語口語對話
英語口語對話練習材料素材