有關婚禮節日的英語口語情景對話

General 更新 2024年05月01日

  基本英語通常被一些飛機廠商和其他國際商業用作寫手冊和交流。遠東的一些學校把它作為基礎英語來教授,今天小編就給大家分享一下英語口語,所以大家要學習好哦

  Is divorce common in your country? 離婚在你們國家普遍嗎?

  Santi: Hey guys, this is Santi.

  桑蒂:嘿,大家好,我是桑蒂。

  Lia: And this is Lia from Indonesia.

  利婭:我是利婭,來自印度尼西亞。

  Santi: And today's question is ... Is divorce common in Indonesia.

  桑蒂:今天要討論的話題是,離婚在印尼普遍嗎?

  Lia: I would say that recently, divorce becomes a new trend in Indonesia, especially among the celebrities.

  利婭:我認為最近離婚已經成為印尼的一種新趨勢,尤其是名人。

  Santi: Really?

  桑蒂:真的嗎?

  Lia: Yes. The actors and the actresses. They get married and they get divorced really fast.

  利婭:對。男女演員離婚很常見。他們結婚後很快就會離婚。

  Santi: It's like a trend nowadays?

  桑蒂:這是現在的一種趨勢嗎?

  Lia: Yes. It becomes a new trend among the celebrities.

  利婭:對,這已經成為了名人界的新趨勢。

  Santi: How about for the common people?

  桑蒂:那普通人呢?

  Lia: For the common people I would say not really because we are still stick to the Eastern cultures so we try ... they try to maintain their relationship in marriage as ...

  利婭:我認為普通人的離婚率不高,因為我們仍堅持東方文化,所以人們盡力維持婚姻關係。

  Santi: As a whole family?

  桑蒂:保持家庭完整?

  Lia: As a whole family, even though, there is a problem, they try to solve it together.

  利婭:對,保持家庭完整,雖然存在問題,但他們會盡力合力解決。

  Santi: Oh, that's nice. I think that's nicer, right?

  桑蒂:哦,這很好。我認為那樣更好,對吧?

  Lia: Yeah, they try to fight divorce.

  利婭:對,他們在試圖避免離婚。

  What do you think of arranged marriage? 你怎麼看包辦婚禮?

  David: Hello, my name is David and I'm from Kenya.

  大衛:大家好,我是大衛,來自肯亞。

  Vitalis: Hello, my name is Vitalis. I'm from Uganda. Arranged marriage still exists in my country. Some few tribes still do it. And, well, it's not bad. If you think in the cultural perspective of preserving the culture. Yeah, letting the culture stay, it's not bad, but personally, I think it's not good.

  維塔利斯:大家好,我是維塔利斯,來自烏干達。包辦婚姻在我們國家依然存在。一些部落仍然在實行包辦婚姻。如果從保護文化的角度來看,我覺得那還不錯。讓文化保留下來,這不是壞事,不過我個人認為包辦婚姻並不好。

  David: Would you ...

  大衛:你能……

  Vitalis: From a guy's perspective, look. How do want to you get married to somebody you've never known. You don't know much about. I think it's not so cool.

  維塔利斯:從男性角度來說,怎麼會想和根本不認識的女性結婚呢?你並不瞭解那名女性。我認為那樣不好。

  David: I think arranged marriages nowadays is looked in two perspectives. You can know someone for a very long time, but you don't have any intentions of getting married to them, but the families, they know each other and you know they think these two would fit each other and live like a nice couple, so they tend to bring them together, and the other one is, you not knowing someone, they are just as surprised as going to marry this one. This is final. So which one do you think?

  大衛:我認為現在要從兩個方面來看待包辦婚姻。你可能和某個人認識很長時間了,可是並不想和那個人結婚,而互相認識的兩家人認為這兩個人可能在一起會合適,能成為一對好夫妻,所以他們會把那兩個人撮合到一起;另一方面,你不認識那個人,對要和那個人結婚感到驚訝。而這就是最後決定。你傾向於哪種?

  Vitalis: I think the latter one, is not so cool because I mean, you know don't anybody and you're being forced to get married to someone one you don't know. It's not very good, though there is this pressure.

  維塔利斯:我認為後者不太好,因為兩個人互相不認識,要被迫和不認識的人結婚。這不太好,雖然他們面臨著壓力。

  David: Would you prefer the other one?

  大衛:你傾向於前者?

  Vitalis: Well, you know, it's not so cool. I don't prefer any.

  維塔利斯:你知道,那也不太好,這兩種我都不喜歡。

  David: Arranged marriages?

  大衛:包辦婚姻?

  Vitalis: Sure.

  維塔利斯:對。

  David: But we can't lie that it's still being practiced in Africa.

  大衛:我們不能說謊,現在非洲依然存在包辦婚姻。

  Vitalis: Yeah, it's still being practiced in Africa.

  維塔利斯:對,目前非洲仍在實行包辦婚姻。

  David: Arranged marriages is still being practiced in Africa, especially in the rural areas. They still practice arranged marriages, and sometimes it works out for the best but sometimes ... you know at least give someone a chance to make the decision.

  大衛:包辦婚姻依然存在於非洲,尤其是農村地區。那些地方仍然實行包辦婚姻,有時包辦婚姻可能會產生好結果,但是有時……你知道,至少要給人們做決定的機會。

  Vitalis: I think so, giving somebody a chance to explore and at least find a choice of himself. A choice for himself is better, because it gives the women a chance to find somebody they love. It doesn't reduce the women to just instruments of getting married. At least it gives them ...

  維塔利斯:我同意,給人們探索的機會,至少要讓人們自己做出選擇。自己做選擇更好,因為這使女性有機會找到她們愛的人。不只是把女性當成結婚的工具。至少要給他們……

  David: That opportunity to make their decisions, right?

  大衛:讓他們自己做決定的機會,對吧?

  Vitalis: Yeah, sure.

  維塔利斯:對,沒錯。

  David: Yeah, so at least we can agree that we wouldn't like arrange marriages but we know it still exists.

  大衛:我們都不喜歡包辦婚姻,至少我們在這一點上達成了一致,不過我們都知道包辦婚姻現在依然存在。

  Vitalis: Yeah, they still exist and still ...

  維塔利斯:對,依然存在……

  David: It exists.

  大衛:仍然存在。

  Holidays for Fun 有趣的節日

  Todd: So what are some fun holidays you celebrate in Australia?

  託德:澳大利亞有哪些有趣的節日?

  Megen: Well, we have Australia Day. And it is a public holiday, so on that day we go to the beach, and we do various Australian kind of things. We have barbecues and picnics, and it's a day to wear the flag colors.

  梅根:我們有澳大利亞日。那天是公共假日,我們會去海灘,還會進行各種澳大利亞的傳統活動。我們會燒烤和野餐,那天是將國旗的顏色穿在身上的日子。

  Todd: So it's your patriotic day?

  託德:那天是愛國日嗎?

  Megen: Yeah, it is.

  梅根:對,沒錯。

  Todd: Like our fourth of July.

  託德:就像我們的獨立紀念日一樣。

  Megen: Yes, yeah, like that. We don't usually have fireworks though.

  梅根:對,對,和那類似。不過我們一般不會放煙花。

  Todd: Oh, because of fires?

  託德:哦,因為怕發生火災?

  Megen: No, I don't know why we don't, but I guess fireworks are popular on the Fourth of July right?

  梅根:不是,我也不知道原因,我猜美國獨立紀念日那天要放煙花,對吧?

  Todd: They are, although these days they don't do it so much because of fires.

  託德:對,不過最近不怎麼放煙花了,因為擔心發生火災。

  Megen: Oh, it's summer in July.

  梅根:哦,美國紀念日是在夏天,7月。

  Todd: Right, so it's dangerous. ... Um, what about other holidays like for example Valentine's Day? Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?

  託德:對,所以有火災風險,嗯,其他節日呢?比如情人節?你們過情人節嗎?

  Megen: Yeah, we do.

  梅根:過。

  Todd: Is it a romantic day?

  託德:那是浪漫的一天嗎?

  Megen: Yeah, so for Valentine's Day, usually you'll go out with your partner for dinner ... usually chocolate and flowers. It's pretty extravagant actually. The flowers are becoming more and more extravagant, and people like to send bunches of flowers to their partners work, and there's decorations and a lot of the products in the store are aimed at Valentine's Day I think.

  梅根:對,情人節那天通常是和另一半外出共進晚餐,還要送巧克力和鮮花。相當奢侈。鮮花越來越奢侈,人們會把一束束鮮花送去另一半工作的地方,商店裡有各種裝飾,還有很多專為情人節準備的產品。

  Todd: What do you think of Valentine's Day?

  託德:你怎麼看情人節?

  Megen: Well, I didn't want to get caught up in every thing when I was in Australia. I would go out for dinner sometimes, but nothing big.

  梅根:嗯,我在澳大利亞時,不想參與情人節的任何活動。我有時會去外面吃晚餐,不過也沒什麼。

  Todd: Now in Japan they have two days. They have Valentine's Day and they have White Day. Can you explain that?

  託德:現在日本有兩個情人節。分別是情人節和白色情人節。你能解釋一下嗎?

  Megen: Yeah, well, I was surprised that is the day when the girls are supposed to give something to the boys.

  梅根:好,我感到驚訝的是,在情人節那天女生要給男生送禮物。

  Todd: Right, it's reversed.

  託德:對,正好反過來了。

  Megen: Yeah, because I think in Australia on Valentine's Day, it's very important for boys to give something to girls, but not necessarily as important for girls to give something for boys.

  梅根:對,因為在澳大利亞,情人節那天重要的是男生要送女生禮物,不過女生送男生禮物不一定重要。

  Todd: So when do boys give something to girls?

  託德:那男生什麼時候送女生禮物?

  Megen: So that is what White Day is for. So the White Day is the day is the day for the boys to reciprocate the action of giving chocolate or something to their partner, and the students are school as well, they will exchange chocolates or candies that they've made and they will give something back on White Day.

  梅根:在白色情人節那天。那天是男生回禮的日子,他們會給另一半回送巧克力之類的禮物,在學校學生們會交換自己做的巧克力或糖果,然後在白色情人節那天送出回禮。

  Todd: Yeah, it's kind of nice how they flip it around. I actually like that it's broken up.

  託德:對,他們反過來的方式還不錯。那就像是宣佈分手一樣。

  Megen: It gives you time to think about what to do, maybe.

  梅根:也許是給你時間思考一下要怎麼做。

  Todd: Right, exactly.

  託德:對,沒錯。


有關節日禮物的英語口語對話
有關常用的英語情景口語對話
相關知識
有關婚禮節日的英語口語情景對話
節假日的問候寓言情景對話
有關各種節日的諺語有哪些
有關婚禮殿堂的說說
有關傳統節日的詩句
有關描寫節日的歇後語俗語
有關描寫節日的好句
有關中國節日的俗語有哪些
有關傳統節日的歇後語
有關傳統節日的歇後語大全