經典的泰戈爾英語詩歌欣賞
泰戈爾的詩中有著濃郁的自然情調。他那顆富有感情的心靈,常把驚奇、慈愛和想象投射到自然界的每一個事物上去,與大自然的一草一木保持著密切的聯絡。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
十二點鐘 TWELVE OCLOCK
媽媽,我真想現在不做功課了。我整個早晨都在念書呢。
You say it is only twelve o'clock. Suppose it isn't any later; can't you ever think it is afternoon when it is only twelve o'clock?
你說,現在還不過是十二點鐘。假定不會晚過十二點罷;難道你不能把不過是十二點鐘想象成下午麼?
I can easily imagine now that the sun has reached the edge of that rice-field, and the old fisher-woman is gathering herbs for her supper by the side of the pond.
我能夠容容易易地想象:現在太陽已經到了那片稻田的邊緣上了,老態龍鍾的漁婆正在池邊採擷香草作她的晚餐。
I can just shut my eyes and think that the shadows are growing darker under the madar tree, and the water in the pond looks shiny black.
我閉上了眼就能夠想到,馬塔爾樹下的陰影是更深黑了,池塘裡的水看來黑得發亮。
If twelve o'clock can come in the night, why can't the night come when it is twelve o'clock?
假如十二點鐘能夠在黑夜裡來到,為什麼黑夜不能在十二點鐘的時候來到呢?
篇二
著作家 AUTHORSHI
你說爸爸寫了許多書,但我卻不懂得他所寫的東西。
He was reading to you all the evening, but could you really make out what he meant?
他整個黃昏讀書給你聽,但是你真懂得他的意思麼?
What nice stories, mother, you can tell us! Why can't father write like that, I wonder?
媽媽,你給我們講的故事,真是好聽呀!我很奇怪,爸爸為什麼不能寫那樣的書呢?
Did he never hear from his own mother stories of giants and fairies and princesses?
難道他從來沒有從他自己的媽媽那裡聽見過巨人和神仙和公主的故事麼?
Has he forgotten them all?
還是已經完全忘記了?
Often when he gets late for his bath you have to go and call him an hundred times.
他常常耽誤了沐浴,你不得不走去叫他一百多次。
You wait and keep his dishes warm for him, but he goes on writing and forgets.
你總要等候著,把他的菜溫著等他,但他忘了,還儘管寫下去。
Father always plays at making books.
爸爸老是以著書為遊戲。
If ever I go to play in father's room, you come and call me, "what a naughty child!"
如果我一走進爸爸房裡去遊戲,你就要走來叫道:“真是一個頑皮的孩子!”
If I make the slightest noise, you say, "Don't you see that father's at his work?"
如果我稍為出一點聲音,你就要說:“你沒有看見你爸爸正在工作麼?”
What's the fun of always writing and writing?
老是寫了又寫,有什麼趣味呢?
When I take up father's pen or pencil and write upon his book just as he does,--a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i,--why do you get cross with me, then, mother?
當我拿起爸爸的鋼筆或鉛筆,像他一模一樣地在他的書上寫著,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,——那時,你為什麼跟我生氣呢,媽媽?
You never say a word when father writes.
爸爸寫時,你卻從來不說一句話。
When my father wastes such heaps of paper, mother, you don't seem to mind at all.
當我爸爸耗費了那末一大堆紙時,媽媽,你似乎全不在乎。
But if I take only one sheet to make a boat with, you say, "Child, how troublesome you are!"
但是,如果我只取了一張紙去做一隻船,你卻要說:“孩子,你真討厭!”
What do you think of father's spoiling sheets and sheets of paper with black marks all over on both sides?
你對於爸爸拿黑點子塗滿了紙的兩面,汙損了許多許多張紙,你心裡以為怎樣呢?
篇三
惡郵差 THE WICKED POSTMAN
你為什麼坐在那邊地板上不言不動的,告訴我呀,親愛的媽媽?
The rain is coming in through the open window, making you all wet, and you don't mind it.
雨從開著的視窗打進來了,把你身上全打溼了,你卻不管。
Do you hear the gong striking four? It is time for my brother to come home from school.
你聽見鍾已打四下了麼?正是哥哥從學校裡回家的時候了。
What has happened to you that you look so strange?
到底發生了什麼事,你的神色這樣不對?
Haven't you got a letter from father to-day?
你今天沒有接到爸爸的信麼?
I saw the postman bringing letters in his bag for almost everybody in the town.
我看見郵差在他的袋裡帶了許多信來,幾乎鎮裡的每個人都分送到了。
Only, father's letters he keeps to read himself. I am sure the postman is a wicked man.
只有爸爸的信,他留起來給他自己看。我確信這個郵差是個壞人。
But don't be unhappy about that, mother dear.
但是不要因此不樂呀,親愛的媽媽。
To-morrow is market day in the next village. You ask your maid to buy some pens and papers.
明天是鄰村市集的日子。你叫女僕去買些筆和紙來。
I myself will write all father's letters; you will not find a single mistake.
我自己會寫爸爸所寫的一切信;使你找不出一點錯處來。
I shall write from A right up to K.
我要從A字一直寫到K字。
But, mother, why do you smile?
但是,媽媽,你為什麼笑呢?
You don't believe that I can write as nicely as father does!
你不相信我能寫得同爸爸一樣好!
But I shall rule my paper carefully, and write all the letters beautifully big.
但是我將用心畫格子,把所有的字母都寫得又大又美。
When I finish my writing, do you think I shall be so foolish as father and drop it into the horrid postman's bag?
當我寫好了時,你以為我也像爸爸那樣傻,把它投入可怕的郵差的袋中麼?
I shall bring it to you myself without waiting, and letter by letter help you to read my writing.
我立刻就自己送來給你,而且一個字母,一個字母地幫助你讀。
I know the postman does not like to give you the really nice letters.
我知道那郵差是不肯把真正的好信送給你的。
有關父親的英語詩歌欣賞