莎士比亞經典英文情詩

General 更新 2024年05月17日

  愛情是一種理想,婚姻是一種現實,把兩者混淆在一起,得到的是迷惘和孤獨。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  That time of year thou mayst in me behold

  在我身上你或許會看見秋天,

  When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang

  當黃葉,或盡脫,或只三三兩兩

  Upon those boughs which shake against the cold,

  掛在瑟縮的枯枝上索索抖顫--

  Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang.

  荒廢的歌壇,那裡百鳥曾合唱。

  In me thou seest the twilight of such day

  在我身上你或許會看見暮靄,

  As after sunset fadeth in the west,

  它在日落後向西方徐徐消退:

  Which by and by black night doth take away,

  黑夜,死的化身,漸漸把它趕開,

  Death's second self, that seals up all in rest.

  嚴靜的安息籠住紛紜的萬類。

  In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire

  在我身上你或許全看見餘燼,

  That on the ashes of his youth doth lie,

  它在青春的寒灰裡奄奄一息,

  As the death-bed whereon it must expire

  在慘淡靈床上早晚總要斷魂,

  Consumed with that which it was nourish'd by.

  給那滋養過它的烈焰所銷燬。

  This thou perceivest, which makes thy love more strong,

  看見了這些,你的愛就會加強,

  To love that well which thou must leave ere long.

  因為他轉瞬要辭你溘然長往。

  篇二

  O, lest the world should task you to recite

  哦,免得這世界要強逼你自招

  What merit lived in me, that you should love

  我有什麼好處,使你在我死後

  After my death, dear love, forget me quite,

  依舊愛我,愛人呀,把我全忘掉,

  For you in me can nothing worthy prove;

  因外我一點值得提的都沒有;

  Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,

  除非你捏造出一些美麗的謊,

  To do more for me than mine own desert,

  過分為我吹噓我應有的價值,

  And hang more praise upon deceased I

  把瞑目長眠的我阿諛和誇獎,

  Than niggard truth would willingly impart:

  遠超過鄙吝的事實所願昭示:

  O, lest your true love may seem false in this,

  哦,怕你的真愛因此顯得虛偽,

  That you for love speak well of me untrue,

  怕你為愛的原故替我說假話,

  My name be buried where my body is,

  願我的名字永遠和肉體同埋,

  And live no more to shame nor me nor you.

  免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。

  For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,

  因為我可憐的作品使我羞慚,

  And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

  而你愛不值得愛的,也該愧赧。

  

莎士比亞英文愛情詩欣賞
外國著名短篇詩歌英文
相關知識
莎士比亞經典英文情詩
莎士比亞經典英文句子
莎士比亞經典英文詩歌欣賞
莎士比亞經典英文詩歌帶翻譯
莎士比亞經典英文詩附譯文
莎士比亞經典英文詩帶翻譯
莎士比亞經典英語詩歌譯文
莎士比亞經典十四行詩英文翻譯
莎士比亞經典英語詩歌
莎士比亞經典十四行詩附譯文

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!