優美的英語詩歌朗讀大全

General 更新 2024年04月29日
  想必有很多小夥伴會經常找一些英語文章來看以加強英語的提升,那麼英語詩歌你看過哪些呢?小編今天就給大家分享一下英語詩歌,希望大家喜歡

  英語詩歌一

  I want you to know one thing 希望你知道

  You know how this is 這是我的想法

  If I look at the crystal moon 當我憑窗凝望

  at the red branch 姍姍而來的秋日

  of the slow autumn at my window  紅枝上的明月

  If I touch near the fire 當我輕觸火堆旁

  the impalpable ash, 似有似無的塵燼

  or the wrinkled body of the log 或是褶皺層層的木柴

  Everything carries me to you 我的心兒就會飛向你

  As if everything that exists 似乎一切都有了

  Aromas, light, medals, 芬芳,光明和榮譽

  Or little boats that sail toward 就像小舟蕩向島嶼

  those isles of your that wait for me, 那裡, 你等候著我

  Well now. If little by little 然而,假若

  You stop loving me,  你對我的愛情淡去

  I shall stop loving you 我的愛火也會

  Little by little. 漸漸熄滅.

  If suddenly you forget me 如果瞬間你忘了我

  Do not look for me 別來找我,

  For I shall already have forgotten you. 因為我早已把你忘懷.

  If you think it long and mad 我生命中

  the wind of banners 過往的獵獵疾風

  that passes through my life,  如果你嫌棄它過於悠長,瘋狂

  And you decide to leave me 而決意離我而去

  at the shore of the heart where I have roots,  在我愛情所深埋的心之岸

  Remember, that on that day, at that hour, 記住, 彼時彼刻,

  I shall lift my arms 我將舉起雙臂

  And my roots will set off 搖斷愛的根脈,

  to seek another land. 憩於他方.

  But, if each day, each hour, 但是, 如果每時每刻

  You feel that you are destined for me 如果你也感覺到你是我的真命天子

  with implacable sweetness,  能共享奇妙的甜蜜

  If each day a flower climbs 如果你迎向我的紅脣

  up to your lips to seek me, 每天綻若鮮花

  Ah my love, ah my own, 啊,我的愛人, 我心裡

  in me all that fire is repeated,  所有的愛火將再度燃起,

  In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten 永不會消失, 永不被忘記

  My love feeds on your love, beloved, 我情因你愛而生, 愛人啊

  And as long as you live 情長今生,

  it will be in your arms without leaving mine.  不離你我臂彎.

  英語詩歌二

  The Voice of Spring 春天的聲音

  聽!新出生的小羊咩咩,

  And the cawing rooks are meeting

  和烏鴉烏鴉會會議

  In the elms a noisy crowd.

  榆樹上嘈雜著的人群。

  All the birds are singing loud,

  所有的鳥兒高聲歌唱,

  And the first white butterfly

  和第一隻蝴蝶

  In the sunshine dances by.

  在陽光下舞蹈。

  Look around you, look around !

  看看你的周圍,看看周圍!

  Flowers in all the fields abound,

  在所有的領域花比比皆是,

  Every running stream is bright,

  每一個執行的流是明亮的

  All the orchard trees are white,

  所有果樹都是白色的,

  And each small and waving shoot

  嫩枝迎風舞

  Promises sweet autumn fruit.

  承諾甜蜜的秋果。


優美的英語詩歌的賞析
經典的英語詩歌有哪些
相關知識
優美的英語詩歌朗讀大全
關於優美的英語詩歌欣賞大全
優美的英語詩歌朗誦詞
優美的英語詩歌朗誦
關於優美的英語詩歌閱讀
簡短優美的英語詩歌閱讀
關於優美的英文詩歌朗讀
關於優美的英文詩歌朗讀
關於友誼的英語詩歌朗誦大全
優秀的英文詩歌朗誦大全