優美英文小詩帶翻譯閱讀

General 更新 2024年05月13日

  詩以高度凝結的語言表達著人們的喜怒哀樂,用其特有的節奏與方式影響著人們的精神世界。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  閒暇

  What is this life if, full of care,

  如果我們憂思重重,生活將會怎樣?

  We have no time to stand and stare?

  我們甚至無暇駐足凝望。

  No time to stand beneath the boughs

  無暇在樹枝下佇立,

  And stare as long as sheep or cows;

  像牛羊般長久地注視;

  No time to see, when woods we pass,

  無暇觀看,穿越森林時,

  Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

  松鼠在草叢的何處把堅果藏匿;

  No time to see, in broad daylight,

  無暇觀看,明媚陽光中,

  Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

  繁星點點的溪流,宛如夜晚的天空;

  No time to turn at Beauty's glance,

  無暇為了美神的一瞥而回顧,

  And watch her feet, how they can dance.

  觀看她的雙足跳出曼妙的舞步;

  No time to wait till her mouth can

  無暇等到她的嘴角,

  Enrich that smile her eyes began.

  襯映出雙眸裡的微笑。

  A poor life this is if, full of care,

  這生了活多麼可憐,如果我們滿懷憂裡,

  We have no time to stand and stare.

  甚至無暇駐足凝視。

  篇二

  未選擇的路

  Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

  黃色的樹林裡分出兩條路,

  And sorry I could not travel both

  可惜我不能同時去涉足,

  And be one traveler, long I stood

  我向那路口久久佇立,

  And looked down one as far as I could

  我向著一條路極目望去,

  To where it bent in the undergrowth;

  直到它消失在叢林深處。

  Then took the other, as just as fair,

  但我卻選了另外一條路,

  And having perhaps the better claim,

  它荒草萋葵.十分幽寂,

  Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

  顯得更誘人,更美麗:

  Though as for that the passing there

  雖然在這條小路上,

  Had worn them really about the same,

  很少留下旅人的足跡。

  And both that morning equally lay

  那天清晨落葉滿地,

  In leaves no step had trodden black.

  兩條路都未經腳印汙染。

  Oh, I kept the first for another day!

  啊,留下一條路等改日再見!

  Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

  但我知道路徑延綿無盡頭,

  I doubted if I should ever come back.

  恐怕我准以再回返。

  I shall be telling this with a sigh

  也許多少年後在某個地方,

  Somewhere ages and ages hence:

  我將輕聲嘆息將往事回顧:

  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,

  一片樹林裡分出兩條路--

  I took the one less traveled by,

  而我選擇了人跡更少的一條

  And that has made all the difference.

  從此決定了我一生的道路。

  篇三

  我二十一歲的時候

  When I was one-and-twenty

  我二十一歲的時候

  I heard a wise man say,

  聽到一位智者說:

  "Give crowns and pounds and guineas

  "寧獻王冠金銀,

  But not your heart away;

  勿濫奉情交心;

  Give pearls away and rubies

  寧贈珠寶珍稀,

  But keep your fancy free."

  勿丟幻想之翼"

  But I was one-and-twenty,

  可惜二十一歲的我

  No use to talk to me.

  對此充耳不聞。

  When I was one-and-twenty

  我二十一歲的時候

  I heard him say again,

  又聽智者說:

  "The heart out of the bosom

  "推心置腹的人,

  Was never given in vain;

  永遠不會徒然無所獲;

  'Tis paid with sighs a plenty

  它換來的是悠悠哀嘆

  And sold for endless rue."

  和無盡的悔恨"

  And I am two-and-twenty,

  我二十一歲的時候

  And oh, 'tis true, 'tis true.

  唉,這話千真萬確,萬確千真。

  

精彩的英文詩歌朗誦大全
適合朗誦的英文詩歌欣賞
相關知識
優美英文小詩帶翻譯閱讀
優美英語古詩帶翻譯閱讀
有關動物的英文小詩帶翻譯
短的英文小詩帶翻譯
關於優秀英語小詩帶翻譯
中長篇英文笑話帶翻譯閱讀
簡短英文笑話帶翻譯閱讀
簡單英文笑話帶翻譯閱讀
簡單英文笑話帶翻譯閱讀
短篇英文笑話帶翻譯閱讀