小學英語故事教學文章

General 更新 2024年04月28日

  故事教學法的應用使得教師在課堂有限的時間內,最高效率地完成教學任務以及實現教育人的目的。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  :你父親在哪兒?

  A simple-minded farm boy accidentally over-turnedhis tipper that was loaded with corn. The farmer wholives near by heard the noise and he yelled over tothe boy. "Hey, Willis, forget your troubles! Come andvisit us, I'll help you get the tipper up later."

  一個頭腦簡單的農村孩子很意外地把裝滿玉米的卡車弄翻了。住在附近的一個農夫聽到嘈雜聲,跑過來對他喊道:“嗨,威利斯,別管它了,到我家去,我待會兒會幫你把卡車弄過來的。”

  "It's very nice of you," Willis answered, "but I don't think pa would like me to."

  “你真是太好了,”威利斯回答說:“但我認為爸爸不想讓我這麼做。”

  "Come on boy!" the farmer insisted. "Well, OK!" The boy finally agreed and went to the cottagewith the farmer.

  “來吧,孩子。”農夫堅持說。“那好吧,”男孩最後同意了,和他一起朝農夫的村舍走去。

  After swallowing a bowl of tasty porridge, Willis thanked his host. "I feel much better now. ButI know pa's going to scold me."

  狼吞虎嚥地吃完一碗香噴噴的麥片粥後,威利斯向主人表示感謝,“我現在好多了,但我知道爸爸會罵我的。”

  "Don't be foolish!" the neighbor said with a smile, "By the way, where is he?"

  “別傻了!”鄰居笑著說,“順便問一下,他在哪?”

  "Under the tipper."

  “在卡車下面。”

  :有用的經驗

  In England, nobody under the age of eighteen isallowed to drink in a public bar.

  在英國,十八歲以下的人不準進酒吧喝酒。

  Mr. Thompson was a famous scientist. He used to goto a bar near his lab quite often, but he never tookhis son, Tom, because he was too young. Then whenTom had his eighteenth birthday, Mr. Thompsontook him to his usual bar for the first time. Afterbeing supplied brandy, they began to drink. Half anhour later, Mr. Thompson said to his son, "Now, Tom, I want to teach you a useful lesson. Youmust restrict yourself not to drink too much. And how do you know when you've had enough?Well, I'll tell you the method. Do you see those two teapots on the counter? When they seemto have become four, you've had enough and should go home."

  湯普森先生是一位著名的科學家。他以前常常去他實驗室附近的一個酒吧喝酒,但他從來不帶他的兒子湯姆去,因為他年紀太小。後來,當湯姆年滿十八歲的時候,湯姆森先生為了給他慶祝一下,第一次帶他去他常去的那家酒吧。白蘭地送上來後,他們就開始喝了。半小時後,湯普森先生對他兒子說:“湯姆,現在我要告訴你一個有用的經驗。你必須限制自己不要喝得太多。你怎麼知道你喝夠了呢?好,我來告訴你。你看見吧檯上的那兩把茶壺了嗎?當那兩把茶壺看起來變成四把的時候,你就喝夠了,應該回家了。”

  "But , Dad," said Tom, "actually I can only see one."

  “可是,爸爸。”湯姆說,“實際上,我只看見一把茶壺啊。”

  :When her love beckons you

  當愛向你揮手

  When her love beckons you, follow him, though hisways are hard and steep.

  當愛揮手召喚你時,跟隨著它,儘管它的道路艱難而險峻。

  And when his wings enfold you, yield to him, thoughthe sword hidden among his pinions may woundyou.

  當它展翼擁抱你時,依順著它,儘管它羽翼中的利刃會傷害你。

  And when he speaks to you, believe in him,

  當它對你說話時,要相信它,

  though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.

  儘管它的聲音會擊碎你的夢,像狂風掃盡花園中的花。

  For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you.

  愛雖可為你們加冕,也能將你們釘上十字架。

  Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.

  它雖可助你成長,也能將你削砍剪枝。

  Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in thesun,

  它會攀至你們的高處,輕撫你在陽光下顫動的最柔嫩的枝條,

  so shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.

  它也會降至你的根底,動搖你緊緊依附著大地的根鬚。

  All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart

  這一切都是愛為你們所做的,使你們或許能從中領悟自己心中的祕密,

  and in that knowledge become a fragment of life's heart.

  從而成為生命之心的一小部分。

  But if, in your fear, you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure,

  但是如果你出於畏懼而去尋求愛的和平與愛的歡樂,

  then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor,

  那你最好掩起自己的赤裸,離開愛的打穀場,

  into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but notall of your tears.

  踏入那沒有季節的世界,在那裡,你會開懷,但不是盡情歡笑,你會哭泣,但不是盡為淚水。

  Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not,nor would itbe possessed,

  愛除了自身別無所予,除了自身也別無所取。愛不佔有,也不被佔有:

  for love is sufficient unto love. Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.

  因為愛有了自己就足夠了。愛別無他求,只求成全自己。

  But if you love and have desires, let these be your desires:

  但如果你愛了,又有所渴求,就讓這些成為你的所求吧:

  To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.

  融化為一道奔流的溪水,在黑夜吟唱自己的清曲。

  To know the pain of too much tenderness.

  體會太多溫柔帶來的痛苦。

  To be wounded by your own understanding of love.

  被自己對愛的體會所傷害。

  And to bleed willingly and joyfully.

  心甘情願的滴血。

  To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;

  清晨,帶著一顆生翼的心醒來,感謝又一個充滿愛的日子;

  To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;

  午休,沉思愛的心醉神怡;

  To return home at eventide with gratitude;

  黃昏,帶著感激歸家;

  And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart.

  睡前,為你心中的摯愛祈禱。

  
""的人還:

關於小學英語故事小短文
小學英語故事教學材料帶翻譯
相關知識
小學英語故事教學
關於小學英語故事教學材料大全
小學英語故事教學文章
小學英語故事教學材料帶翻譯
關於小學英語故事教學資料
關於小學英語故事教學素材
小學英語故事教學材料精選
小學英語故事教學材料
小學英語故事教學教案
關於小學英語故事教學反思