開心一刻英語笑話閱讀

General 更新 2024年05月07日

  笑話大概可以分為兩類,好笑的和不好笑的。講笑話的人也可以分為兩類,逗別人笑的和自己先笑的。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Bad Day at Work

  糟糕的上班日

  A man joined a big multinational company as a trainee.

  有一名男子加入一家大型跨國。公司接受訓練。

  On his first day at work,he dialed the pantry and shouted into the phone,

  在他上班的第一天,他撥電話到餐飲室,並且,對著電話大聲喊!

  "Get me a coffee quickly!"

  “ 快點給我送杯咖啡過來!”

  The voice from the other side responded,

  電話另外-端的聲音卻響應說:

  "You fool you have dialed the wrong extension!Do you know who you are talking to,dumbo?"

  “你這個笨蛋,你撥錯分機了!蠢蛋,你知道你在跟誰說話嗎?”這名受訓的人回答說,

  "No,"replied the trainee.

  “不知道。”

  The man shouted back immediately,

  這名男子立刻大聲吼回去:

  "And do you know who you are talking to,you fool?"

  “你這個笨蛋,你知道你在跟誰說話嗎?…總經理回答:

  "No,replied the General Manager.

  “不知道。”這名受訓 的人周答說:

  "Good !",replied the trainee and then put down the phone!

  “很好!”,然後就把電話給掛了。

  篇二

  Liar,Liar

  騙子,騙子

  A wife went to the police station with her next-door neighbor to report that her husband wasmissing.

  老婆與隔壁鄰居到警察局報案 說她的老公失蹤了。

  The policeman asked her for a description.

  警察要求,她形容一下。

  She said,"He is 35 years old,6 feet 4 inches,has dark eyes,dark wavy hair,an athleticbuild,weighs 185 pounds,is soft-spoken ,and is good to the children."

  她說:“他三十五歲,六尺四寸,黑眼睛,波浪狀的深色頭髮;體格健壯,體重185磅,說話很輕,而且對小孩子很好。”

  The next-door neighbor protested,

  隔壁鄰居期提出反駁說:

  "Your husband is 5 feet 4 inches,chubby,bald,has a big mouth,and is mean to your children."

  “你老公五尺四寸,胖嘟嘟 的,禿頭,有一個太嘴巴,而且對你的小孩很刻薄。”

  The wife replied,"Yes,but who wants"THIS KIND OF STUFF"back?"

  老婆回答說:“你說對了,可是誰會要 這種沒用的廢物 回來呀?”

  篇三

  A Henpecked Husband

  怕老婆的老公

  A henpecked husband was advised by a psychiatrist to assert himself.

  有一位怕老婆的老公接受心理治療師的建議要堅持自己的主見。

  "You don't have to let your wife bully you,"he said."Go home and show her you are the boss ."

  他說:“你不必讓你的老婆像惡霸一樣欺侮你。回家去讓她知道你才是老大。”

  The husband decided to take the doctor's asvice.He went home,slammed the door,shook his first in his wife's face,and growled,"

  這位老公決定接受醫生的勸告。他回到家,用力啪答一聲關上門,在他老婆的面前:揮舞著拳頭,並且大聲咆哮說:

  From now on you are talking orders from me.

  “從現在起,你得乖乖聽我的命令。

  I want my supper right now,and when you get it on the table ,go upstairs and lay out my clothes.

  我現在就要吃晚餐,當你把它弄好放在餐桌上的時候,到樓上去把我的衣服擺放好。

  Tonight I am going out with my friends.

  今天晚上我要和我的。朋友外出,

  You are going to stay at home where you belong.

  你給我乖乖待在家裡不許亂跑。

  Another thing,you know who is going to tie bow tie?"

  另外還有一件事情,你知道誰要替我打蝴蝶結領結嗎?”

  I certainlydo,"screamed the wife."The Undertaker."

  老婆尖叫著說:“我當然知道。是收屍的人。”

  

簡單搞笑的英語笑話大全
開心一刻英語笑話集錦
相關知識
開心一刻英語笑話閱讀
開心一刻英語笑話集錦
輕鬆一刻英語笑話閱讀
關於高一的英語笑話閱讀
開心一刻英語幽默笑話
開心一刻勵志笑話_開心一刻經典爆笑勵志笑話
開心一刻幽默笑話大全爆笑
輕鬆一刻英語笑話
短一點的英語笑話閱讀
短一些的爆笑英語笑話閱讀