關於非常簡單的英語笑話

General 更新 2024年05月06日

  幽默與笑話是人們生活中的精神樂趣,是人們智慧與文化的結晶。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  高爾夫球手***雙語***

  Once there was a golfer whose ball landed on ananthill.

  從前有個高爾夫球手,他把球打到了一座蟻丘上。

  Rather than move the ball, he decided to hit it whereit lay. He gave a mighty swing. Clouds of dirt andsand and ants exploded from the spot. Everythingmoved but the golf ball. It sat on the same spot.

  他沒有移動球的位置,而是決定就地擊球。於是他使勁一揮球杆,塵土和著螞蟻,四處飛揚。所有的東西都動了,除了那隻球,它呆在原地,一動沒動。

  So he tried another shot. Clouds of dirt and sandants went flying again. The golf ball didn't even wiggle.

  於是,他準備再次出擊。又是一陣塵土飛揚,螞蟻們也再次跟著遭殃。而高爾夫球還是紋絲不動。

  Two ants survived. One dazed ant said to the other. "Whoa! What are we going to do?"

  兩隻螞蟻倖免於難,一隻暈暈乎乎地對另一隻說:“哇,我們怎麼辦啊?”

  Said the other ant, "I don't know about you, but I'm going to get on the ball."

  另一隻螞蟻說:“我不知道你怎麼想,但是我準備爬到那隻球上去。”

  篇二

  咬到舌頭了

  "Are we poisonous?" the young snake asked hismother.

  “我們有毒嗎?”一個年幼的蛇問它的母親。

  "Yes, dear," she replied, "Why do you ask?"

  “是的,親愛的,”她回答說,“你問這個幹什麼?”

  "Cause I've just bitten my tongue! "

  “因為我剛剛咬破自己的舌頭。”

  篇三

  豬和培根

  The first time a pig tastes bacon.

  當豬第一次嚐到培根。

  Serioulsy! This is soooo good! Now I understand why they kill us ! It makes so much sense!

  說真的這太好吃了!現在我理解為什麼他們要宰我們了,這樣才意義。

  篇四

  承認自己的錯誤

  John is not a "good" student. He always sleeps in theclass. Today he sleeps again.

  約翰並不是個“好”學生。他總是在上課的時候睡覺。今天他又睡著了。

  "John!" Teacher says angrily.

  “約翰!”老師生氣地喊他。

  "What? What's wrong?" John is awaken1.

  “什麼?出什麼事了?”約翰醒了。

  "Why do you make a face? It's classroom. Look! Everyone is laughing." Teacher says.

  “你為什麼要做鬼臉?這是教室!看看!同學們都在笑!”老師生氣地說。

  "No one is laughing."

  “沒有人在笑呀。”

  "No, it's not me. I was not making a face. I was sleeping." John fells upset.

  “不,不是我。我沒有做鬼臉。剛才我睡著了。”約翰感到不安。

  "Um. Not bad. You can admit your fault. You are still a good boy." Teacher is satisfied with it.

  “嗯,還不錯。你承認自己的錯誤,還是個好孩子。”老師為此感到滿意。

  篇五

  換個工作

  The doctor looked at his patient's tongue, felt hispulse, knocked on his chest, and began: "Same oldstory, my friend. Too much confinement. Do notdeny it. What you need is plenty of outdoor exercise.Walk, Walk."

  醫生看病人的舌頭,號了號脈。 敲了敲他地胸部,說道:“還是老問題,朋友, 運動量太小,不要否認這個事實。你需要大量的戶外運動。 走路。 走路。 ”

  "But, doctor..."

  “不過,醫生……”

  "Don't argue with me. I am the doctor. Take myadvice. Walk ten times as much as you do now. That's the only thing that will cure you."

  “不要同我爭辯,我是醫生。遵照我的囑咐,走10倍於你現在所走的路,這是治癒你的疾病地唯一方法。 ”

  "But my business..."

  “然而我的工作是……”

  "That is just the trouble. Your business! Well, change your business, so that you can get achance to walk more. What is your business?"

  “這正是問題所在。你的工作!好吧,換一個工作。 這樣一來,你就有機會多走動了。 你是幹什麼的?”

  "I'm a letter-carrier."

  “我是一名郵遞員。 ”

  

讓人抓狂的英語笑話閱讀
二年級好笑的英語笑話
相關知識
關於非常簡單的英語笑話
關於比較簡單的英語笑話
關於初一簡單的英語笑話
非常簡單的英語笑話
非常簡單的英語笑話
關於兩人簡單的英語對話精選
關於初中簡單的英語對話
關於旅遊簡單的英語對話
關於初中簡單的英語短文
有關日常簡單的英語對話