生活幽默英語故事

General 更新 2024年05月23日

  在日常繁忙的生活,也不要忘記了放鬆自己。下面小編為大家帶來,希望大家喜歡!

  :我為媽媽煮了一杯茶

  Have you notlced that children sometimes tyr to be helpful,but lt makes vour life more complicated? This story is about a sick mother whose darUng daughter want to be a good nurse.

  不知道你注意到沒有,孩子們有時想幫你的忙,但卻讓你的生活更加複雜。下面是一位患病的母親,她可愛的女兒想好好照顧她的故事。

  A:Mummy,let me fluff the pillow fo you

  媽媽,讓我把枕頭給你抖鬆。

  B:OK.

  好吧。

  A:Mummy,here is a magazine you can read it.

  媽媽,這是本雜誌,你可以看看它。

  B:OK.Thank you!

  好吧。謝謝你。

  A:Mumrny,I make a cup of tea for you,here vou are.

  媽媽,我為你煮了一杯茶,給你。

  B:***Drinking*** Why.vou are auch sweetheafi,I didn't know you could make tea.

  ***喝茶***真是好女兒,我不知道休還會煮茶。

  A:Oh.yes.I put the tea leaves in the water like you do,and I boiled it.and then I strained it into a cup.But I couldn't find a strainer, so I used the flyswatter.

  哦,是的,我像你那樣把茶葉放在水中,煮開,然後我把它過濾到水杯裡。但是我找不到過濾器,我就用了蒼蠅拍。

  B:You what?

  你用了什麼?

  A:Oh,don'l worry,Mummy.I didn't use the new flyswatter.I used the old one.

  哦,別擔心,媽媽。我沒用新的蒼蠅拍,我用的是舊的。

  :迷情酒吧

  In England nobody under the age of eighteen is allowed to drink in a public bar. One day, Mr.Tomposon and his son who had his eigh-teenth birthday go to a public bar.

  英格蘭,不滿18歲是不允許到酒館喝酒的,一天湯普森在他兒子18歲生日那天,帶著他去了酒館。

  A:You are so strict that you never took me here before, Daddy.

  爸爸,你太嚴格了,以前你從不帶我來這裡。

  B:Because you were not old enough.

  因為你還不夠大。

  A:I see.

  我知道。

  ***After half an hour.半小時以後。***

  B:Now, Tom,1 want to teach you a useful lesson. You must alway s be careful not to drink too much.

  湯姆,現在我給你上一課。你必須注意永遠不要喝得過多。

  A:Can I know when I have had enough?

  我怎麼才能知道我喝夠了呢?

  B:Well,I'll tell you.Do you see those two lights at the end o fthe bar?When they seem to have become four, you've had enough and should go home.

  聽著,你看見酒館那頭的兩盞燈了嗎?當那兒的燈變成四盞的時候,你就喝夠了,該回家了。

  A:But Dad,I can only see one light at the end of the bar.

  可是,爸爸,我只看見那兒有一盞燈呀。

  :霓裳炫影

  When a village fool blossomed out all of a sudden in new clothes,the neighbors wondered at his property.

  村子裡的白痴突然發了大財,穿上了新衣服,鄰居們對他的暴富感到很驚奇。

  A:What's happened to you?

  你做了什麼事?

  B:1 won the first prize in the lottery.

  我中了頭彩。

  A:How did you come to guess the luck number?

  你是怎麼猜中幸運號碼的?

  B:Well, three times running I dreamed of seven; so I figured it out that three times seven are twenty-four, and I bought ticket number 24 I won the first prize.

  哦,我做夢夢見了7這個號碼三次。於是我算出7的3倍是24.於是我買了號碼是24的彩票。這張票中了頭彩。

  A:NVhy, you blamed fool, three times seven is twenty-one, not twenty-four.

  哎呀,你這個該死的傻瓜,7的3倍是21不是24。

  B:Is that so? Well, twenty-four won, anyway.

  是這樣嗎?哦,不管怎麼說,24中了。

生活幽默英語故事三則
幽默英語故事閱讀
相關知識
生活幽默英語故事閱讀
生活幽默英語故事三則
生活幽默英語故事
幽默英語故事
趣味幽默英語故事閱讀
搞笑幽默英語故事
幽默英語故事帶翻譯
經典幽默英語故事
經典幽默英語故事四則
關於簡短的幽默英語故事