關於勵志英語小詩帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年04月29日

  一粒灰塵,改變不了大海的明淨;一顆石子,阻擋不了江河的前進;一絲烏雲,遮擋不了太陽的光輝;一次災難,破壞不了勇者的勵志。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Following a dream

  追逐夢想

  When I was a younger, I used to dream about becoming a fireman.

  當我還年輕的時候,我曾夢想要成為一名消防隊員。

  I thought wow, wouldn’t it be great to ride around,

  我想哇,到處跑會很好,

  and help people put out fires.

  還可以幫助人們撲滅大火。

  As I got older, I want to be like my father.

  而隨著我逐漸長大,我想成為像我父親那樣。

  He taught in a university, and I always look up him.

  他在大學裡教書,我總是非常尊敬他。

  So that's what I became a teacher.

  那就是我成了一名教師的原因。

  My father and I have different styles, as do all teachers.

  儘管都是教師,但我的父親和我風格迥異。

  And we're both teachers and I'm happy.

  我們都是教師,我很高興。

  In many ways, I feel that I'm living my dream, I am luck.

  在許多方面,我覺得自己夢想成真,我感到很幸運。

  Sometimes the dreams we've when we're younger,

  有時候當我們年輕的時候會擁有夢想,

  well, life may push it in another direction.

  嗯,人生有可能會朝著另一個方向發展。

  And at last we actively pursue our dreams we have to adjust.

  最後,我們積極追求我們的夢想,我們必須調整。

  After all, your dream won't often pursue you,

  畢竟,你的夢想不會經常追求你,

  you have to cherish your dream and make it come true.

  你要珍惜你的夢想,讓美夢成真。

  Perhaps compromising a little is good, perhaps it matters to try different things.

  也許妥協一點會很好,或許是該嘗試些不同的東西。

  We have to go through that positive limitations.

  我們必須通過這個積極的侷限性。

  For example, I tried to be a salesman, and I tried to be an invent manager.

  例如,我試圖成為一名推銷員,我試圖成為一位發明經理。

  Finally I found the place I can grow is help others.

  終於我發現自己能成長的地方是幫助別人。

  Everyone has a dream, the question is can you make yours reality!

  每個人都有一個夢想,問題是你是否能使你自己的成為現實!

  篇二

  if — rudyard kipling

  如果 —— 拉迪亞德·吉卜林

  if you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you;

  如果周圍的人毫無理性地向你發難,你仍能鎮定自若保持冷靜;

  if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, but make allowance for their doubting too;

  如果眾人對你心存猜忌,你仍能自信如常並認為他們的猜忌情有可原;

  if you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

  如果你肯耐心等待不急不躁,

  or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,

  或遭人誹謗卻不以牙還牙,

  or, being hated, don't give way to hating,

  或遭人憎恨卻不以惡報惡;

  and yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

  既不裝腔作勢,亦不氣盛趾高;

  if you can dream - and not make dreams your master;

  如果你有夢想,而又不為夢主宰;

  if you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;

  如果你有神思,而又不走火入魔;

  if you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors just the same;

  如果你坦然面對勝利和災難,對虛渺的勝負榮辱胸懷曠蕩;

  if you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

  如果你能忍受有這樣的無賴,歪曲你的口吐真言矇騙笨漢,

  or watch the things you gave your life to broken, and stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools;

  或看著心血鑄就的事業崩潰,仍能忍辱負重腳踏實地重新攀登;

  if you can make one heap of all your winnings and risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

  如果你敢把取得的一切勝利,為了更崇高的目標孤注一擲,

  and lose, and start again at your beginnings and never breathe a word about your loss;

  面臨失去,決心從頭再來而絕口不提自己的損失;

  if you can force your heart and nerve and sinew to serve your turn long after they are gone,

  如果人們早已離你而去,你仍能堅守陣地奮力前驅,

  and so hold on when there is nothing in you except the will which says to them:"hold on";

  身上已一無所有,唯存意志在高喊“頂住”;

  if you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

  如果你跟平民交談而不變謙虛之態,

  or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch;

  亦或與王侯散步而不露諂媚之顏;

  if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;

  如果敵友都無法對你造成傷害;

  if all men count with you, but none too much;

  如果眾人對你信賴有加卻不過分依賴;

  if you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run -

  如果你能惜時如金利用每一分鐘不可追回的光陰;

  yours is the earth and everything that's in it,

  那麼,你的修為就會如天地般博大,並擁有了屬於自己的世界,

  and - which is more - you'll be a man my son!

  更重要的是:孩子,你成為了真正頂天立地之人!

  篇三

  My body isn't perfect。

  我的身體不完美。

  I don't walk with confidence。

  我走起路來沒自信。

  I get into fights with my parents and friends。

  我和父母朋友都爭吵。

  Some nights I'd rather be by myself than out partying。

  有的晚上,我寧願自己待著也不出去聚會。

  I cry over the smallest things sometimes。

  有的時候,我為最細枝末節的事兒掉眼淚。

  There are days that I get through with forced smiles and fake laughs。

  我有頂著假笑過日子的時候;

  Sometimes I try to convince myself that things are okay when they're not。

  我有騙自己事情沒那麼糟的時候;

  I'm not ugly but I'm not beautiful。

  我不醜、但也談不上漂亮。

  I don't look as good in real life as I do in pictures。

  我本人沒照片上的好看。

  There are some nights that I cry myself to sleep。

  有的夜裡,我一個人哭著睡過去。

  I constantly think I'm not good enough。

  一直以來,我都覺得自己不夠好。

  I'm imperfect, but I'm perfectly me。

  我不完美,但我是完整的自己。

  

關於勵志英語小詩歌朗誦
經典勵志英文詩句精選
相關知識
關於勵志英語小詩帶翻譯
關於勵志英語短文帶翻譯
關於優秀英語小詩帶翻譯
有關於勵志英語小詩欣賞
關於勵志英語小詩跟讀
關於勵志英語小詩歌大全
關於勵志英語小詩欣賞
關於勵志英語小詩歌朗誦
關於勵志英文短文帶翻譯
關於勵志英文故事帶翻譯