大學二人英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年04月24日

  隨著中國經濟的發展和與國際社會聯絡日益緊密,中國人對於英語的重視也與日俱增,對於英語學習的狂熱程度愈發高漲。小編精心收集了大學二人英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  大學二人英語對話1

  Tom: I really enjoy it.The old Chinese classics are deeply attracting me.

  我非常喜歡。這些古老的中國名著深深吸引著我。

  Bob: What is your favorite book?

  你最喜歡的是哪本書?

  Tom: It’s hard to say. I like several of them very much,but I think maybe The Romance of the Three Kingdoms is my favorite.

  這很難說。有好幾本書我都非常喜歡,不過也許《三國演義》是我最喜歡的一本書。

  Bob: So do I . But I like the Heroes of the Marshes most.

  那也是我最喜歡的書之一。不過我最喜歡《水滸傳》。

  Tom: I guess that is popular with many people .What do you like most about it?

  我想那本書許多人都喜歡。你最喜歡的是這個作品的哪一方面呢?

  Bob: I think it’s the characterization of the people.They are all interesting.

  我想是人物性格的刻畫。所有的人物都那麼生動。

  Tom: I can’t agree with you any more.

  我完全同意。

  Bob: The Chinese literature is broad and profound.

  中國文學是博大精深的。

  大學二人英語對話2

  Lily: Ann,what are you doing?

  安,你在幹什麼呢?

  Ann: I’m reading a play.

  我在讀一個劇本。

  Lily: Oh, what play? Who is the writer?

  噢,什麼劇本?作者是誰?

  Ann: The Peony Pavilion,the writer is Tang Xianzu, a great playwright in Ming Dynasty of China.

  《牡丹亭》,作者是湯顯祖,中國明朝一位偉大的劇作家。

  Lily: I know.He is called Shakespear of China.

  我知道。他被稱為是中國的莎士比亞。

  Ann: Why do you say that Tang Xianzu is Shakespare of China?

  為什麼你說湯顯祖是中國的莎幹比亞?

  Lily: Tang Xianzu, like Shakespare, has written many great plays.Why don’t we call him Shakespare of China?

  湯顯祖就像莎士比亞一樣,寫了很多戲劇,我們為何不可以稱他為中國的莎士比亞呢?

  Ann: It sounds reasonable.

  有道理。

  大學二人英語對話3

  Ann: Have you ever felt lonely?

  你有時會覺得孤獨嗎?

  Lily: Yes.

  會。

  Ann: Do you mind being alone?

  那你在不在乎孤獨。

  Lily: I don't mind being alone.

  我不在乎孤獨。

  Ann: Why?

  為什麼?

  Lily: Without others,I also can do many things.

  沒有其他人,我也能做很多事啊。

  Ann: That's right.

  說的是沒錯。

  Lily: Sometimes I like alone more.

  有時我比較喜歡孤獨。

  Ann: Yes.Sometimes I do.

  嗯。有時我也是。

  Lily: Loneliness, sometimes, is also a kind of enjoyments.

  孤獨,有時候也是種享受。

  大學二人英語對話4

  麗麗: Wow, this restaurant is really beautiful, let's have a look at it!

  哇,這家餐廳真漂亮,進去看看吧!

  服務員: Welcome, we've got Western, Chinese dishes. May I take the order now?

  歡迎光臨,我們這兒有西餐、中餐,請問您要哪一個?

  麗麗: two steak, two baked potatoes and two cups of orange juice.

  來兩份牛排、兩份烤土豆和兩杯橘子汁。

  小強: It seems too expensive!

  好像太貴了!

  麗麗: Oh, my God, you can really reach a stingy person.

  哦,我的上帝,你可真是個吝嗇達人。

  

大學二人簡短英語對話
兩人英語對話範文大全
相關知識
大學二人英語對話閱讀
有關大學二人英語對話精選
大學生活英語對話閱讀
我的大學生活英語對話閱讀
簡短的二人英語對話閱讀
關於大學生活英語對話閱讀
初一二人英語對話閱讀
大學兩人英語對話短文
大學兩人英語對話短文精選
大學兩人英語對話短文閱讀